Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Bug - Just posted my comment and it gave error 500 saying internal server error. My reply got posted though. 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Bug - Just posted my comment and it gave error 500 saying internal server error. My reply got posted though.

had the same issues. It's happening with quoting
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So many errors but still congrats 

Hope with time everything will solve

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So many errors but still congrats 

Hope with time everything will solve

WaveTeal thumbnail

Also, How did I forget mentioning the index issue for stories!!I thought all the previous links would migrate to the new site!! 

But still now not a single link is working!! It's saying that same old 404 site not found. Please save us the horror and say we will not have to update all the index again? :o

If this issue continues then not only stories but all the previous article links of India forums nothing will work. 

What about the collections of FFs. None of those are working. It's worth of so many years of work by many writers. Plus not even any search works. 

Neither can we see member posts who might have commented on some old stories.

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is not good at all.Not at all user friendly
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

No emojis, No number of posts, No dashboard, No profile visitor's names. No friendlist, I am getting lost again and again. My post open karte he lagta hai jaise bhasad ho rakhi ho. But, I understand that it's in development state. Mostly, people will get hang of it. It'il take time but i really appreciate this good initiative.

You can find the friendlist by clicking on your profile name. See left tab.There is a list containing dashboard and all. At the bottom you will see Friends.But the issue is how many friends that's not showing
vijay thumbnail

Kindly share the link to the same so that I can check.

Regards,

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

One more thing of user inconvenience. Threads on the forum page do not show links to page numbers. I have to go to first page of the thread by clicking on the thread, and then navigate to last page.

Liking the notifications feature though.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Your same msg got posted 5 times!!

It was showing error to me when I was posting it, I thought it wasn't posted or I'm unable to post and LOL now it's posted 5 times HAHAHAHA.Vijay bro, pls remove extra similar posts from my account on this thread. They were posted accidentally by error occurred during posting. I guess these errors will be fixed in sometime.