Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Saru...

Im sorry bt ita not working..see this the file pls can try to post ithttps://i.imgur.com/Xi8nPfO.jpg

Check in the previous page...i posted the pic by using this same link you provided..😊...you have to carefully observe Leena's tutorial posted in 2 pages back....After copy pasting this link in the first box...then immediately click on white part of message box ...No need to delete "image" in second box...😊...
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

You have to get "jpg" link from imgur...then it will definitely work...you have to press on the pic..afteruploading.then click on the icon "URL copying to clipboard"  below in the app...then paste it in the first box..of..message..inbox,then dont go for any changes in the second box...skip that step...instead click on white part of the message box...then post it...it will appear in the forum post😊

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Nihara, I'm doing as you said but I'm not able to post it. And what white part I have to click on? It's not really clear in Leenaa's tutorial πŸ˜₯

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

@Nihara. Hey how did you managed to post pic ? I'm unable to do so with IMG code.

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker

@Nihara. Hey how did you managed to post pic ? I'm unable to do so with IMG code.

BB codes were seriously very easy to useπŸ˜‘
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

BB codes were seriously very easy to useπŸ˜‘

Yes they were simple html codes.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Check in the previous page...i posted the pic by using this same link you provided..😊...you have to carefully observe Leena's tutorial posted in 2 pages back....After copy pasting this link in the first box...then immediately click on white part of message box ...No need to delete "image" in second box...😊...

My friend, Saru's problem now it's not to click on the white sheet,her problem is now that she can't get the correct link of imgur image
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

My friend, Saru's problem now it's not to click on the white sheet,her problem is now that she can't get the correct link of imgur image

Lol then how she did it if its wrong one..🀣🀣
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

But how to do it for multiple pictures?
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Please work on page number and editing subject ...