Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Can u explain more . what do u mean by 'text getting crushed'?

when you have like 'Thread 1...Thread 2...Thread 3...These all are coming in one line, I tried many times to separate these but in vain
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saru...

Im unable to do so from imgur can u explain

Do the same as i explained in page number:179......but i want to suggest you some small correction in the end ....ie., Dont click on right top corner for copying the link as you dont get "jpg" version.Instead you press on the pic...then an icon "copy URL to the clip board" appears below in the app....click on that icon.......then paste it in the first box as shown in above tutorial of Leena😊.....Hope this helps!...Let me know if any  further problem is there:)

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Just click on your image icon and you will see it. The no of posts are not changing though

oh yes thanks
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No we still can edit title post :(If it's that urgent to edit the title post,contact the mods to change it for u.

Thank you for the revert. I thought as much.But I think, they are at it. Hopefully in a day or two, we can change the titles as well.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saru...

And guys im aksing this since few days novidy is helping me out

Y flash tag is not working..i cant post swf music anymore  .

The global moderator jeyashree has replied to your previous post on this on page 184. Pls chk.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Saru @TheLifeDiaries

After u both pasted ur link in image button, click on the white sheet of the post(check my tutorial carefully) n click reply post.the images will be successfully shown :D

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Saru...i could post it by the same link you provided....you have to click of white part of the message box after copy pasting the link in the first box as shown in the Leena's tutorial😊

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

when you have like 'Thread 1...Thread 2...Thread 3...These all are coming in one line, I tried many times to separate these but in vain

Oh yeesss that's happens to me too.I click on space bar 2-3 times to get one space in between
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Saru @TheLifeDiaries

After u both pasted ur link in image button, click on the white sheet of the post(check my tutorial carefully) n click reply post.the images will be successfully shown :D

The image isn't even showing in the Box in the first place. 😥 Can't we just get BB codes back. This one is a tedious (and unsuccessful for me) process.😑
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Oh yeesss that's happens to me too.I click on space bar 2-3 times to get one space in between

Did it work as it is not working for me