Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

So SaRoon is the End Game?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
Looking at today's episode, seems like SaRoon will be the end game.
Zaroon is very clear, he wants and loves Saltanat..and broke Kainaat's heart..
Today even Saltanat was showed to have feelings for Zaroon..and later it will be their journey and how she finally accepts them..

Still I find the whole thing of falling in love in a day, highly weird..and filmy

It's like he had a picture in mind, he meets Saltanat and she fits in the picture, wow.

Was really wanting to see Kainaat and Zaroon's journey, cos it was so different..or more insights to Kainaat's character..

Honestly if they had to show this, there was no need to develop her character..by everyone giving her a complex, also knowingly or unknowingly she gets heartbreaks...

Like literally, she handled it so well, inspite of Rishta breaking, she neither told Saltanat nor her mom..and how conveniently her mom blamed her..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is definitely SaRoon endgame. This is very disappointing as S and Z are very similar to each other. What will they learn from each other? K and Z are poles apart so I feel that relationship will be worth exploring.
If it is SaRoon endgame, I will stop watching this show since I find SaRoon really boring. 
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshian14

It is definitely SaRoon endgame. This is very disappointing as S and Z are very similar to each other. What will they learn from each other? K and Z are poles apart so I feel that relationship will be worth exploring.

If it is SaRoon endgame, I will stop watching this show since I find SaRoon really boring. 

Exactly!!
Yes, they are too similar...
K and Z are poles apart and how they both will do some adjustments, and start liking few things..and realization of first impressions may be different..
Yeah, even am going to see for a week and quit the show cos I was interested in KaiZa. 

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel saroon will not be boring. Even though saltanat is a girl with modern thoughts she is rooted to her ground values
She knows the quran well..even kainat might not be knowing that
It will be interesting to see how saroon face the challenges posed in front of them by society,family..
Infact kainat will not be challenging for zaroon in any way 
As she is shown to be extremely obedient
Kaiza will be quite boring for me
dharacreations thumbnail
I want Kaiza to be the endgame, they will be different.
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sannu_4

I feel saroon will not be boring. Even though saltanat is a girl with modern thoughts she is rooted to her ground values

It will be interesting to see how saroon face the challenges posed in front of them by society,family..

Kainat is a very layered character. She can speak up when she wants to. I feel CVs have not revealed all her characteristics yet. 
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watching it for Kainat and kaiza.. I find Saroon boring... I skip their scenes. 
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope it is Kaiza. That will be an interesting story to watch.  Nothing special about zaroon, that will be a normal love story. 
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sannu_4

SaRoon is nothing new, so am not much interested..and even I take your point of not being boring..
But saying that Kainaat will not be knowing Quran and Saltanat will be knowing, cannot buy it at all, shows the biasedness.
Just cos once Saltanat had a dialogue, doesn't mean this! 
Kainaat is a girl with traditional values, who follows them, so definitely she knows the Quran. First episode, we see her and Miya Jaan's convo, and how she wakes up early for reading the Namaaz.
She doesn't just speak much on them, this doesn't mean that she doesn't know much.
On SaRoon being your choice, I respect that.
My choice is KaiZa cos she is layered and will be challenging him in different ways..and their journey..

Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessdarz10

I want Kaiza to be the endgame, they will be different.

Same here