Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank u Kavya for taking so much effort in typing comment and cutting it in four parts🤗Woh bhi IF se ladkeDil le lo aap and loads of Pyaar to u too❤️

Dil se sorry derr se reply karne ke liye😳

My replies in @Blue😛

•>Main toh Angad ko Horlicks or cerelac bhi na du, usse behtar Chorni milk churakar pervy,hamare kanha doot ko de atleast in this way we get more Akshan scenes.😛

•> Hope Meri breakfast + milk wali aur apki parellel wali wish poori ho Jaye.

•>About Akshan being Gem- Copy Pasting my replies from Genie's post.

With spending so many years in solitude with so much pain and pressure of responsibilities which he isn't able to make come to the surface i.e can't share with anyone, whose depths and heaviness increases many folds with time has turned him to gem whose good side comes into the light only due to his wife.

For me he is like a diamond which resides deep in the mantle of earth unlike most other gemstones whose purity can be tested against glass or in water which are considered to be transparent just like Guddan(nature)

If the gemstones turned into persons, then we aren't in a place to judge their beauty, and same goes with this case too.

•> Yup dear I am very sad with change of site design that day, so many replies of mine to many of your post gets lost, I have to type each comment again struggling with word limits issue. 

My comment is still pending to one of your post that I typed that day. Its more than 1 month. Hope I will get free time & have patience to reply it all again soon.🤔

•> Thank you for your Pyaar and efforts in going through all previous posts of yours & reading my replies even when u have replied to all others. Dil Le Liya Maine🤗

•> And sorry toh aap mat boliye because it's always me who replied late to your comments & make you tour again 2 your previous posts.😆

Welcome❤️🤗

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank U Genie❤️🤗

@Bold I agree, for him she is slowly becoming his duniya❤️

@Green True she sensed his karara gaze☺️

@Blue Like I said in my parallel thread Aadat ho gayi Jindal Saab ko😳

@Purple Ishhhhhh Genie☺️☺️

@Orange Afterall Painting banya hai Jindal Saab ne Antra ki so he is master in painting too😎👏

@Red Mee too love his Mentor mode😛

@Yellow This I forgot to mention in my post but while taking SS I noticed that par mention karna bhool gayi aur jab agle din teekh karne aayi toh JAWAN IF was staring at me like an alien

kash ki Jindal saab jaldi aapni Gudiya ki painting bana dale 😛

seems like dheere dheere IF ki jawani ghat rahi hai 🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

•>Main toh Angad ko Horlicks or cerelac bhi na du, usse behtar Chorni milk churakar pervy,hamare kanha doot ko de atleast in this way we get more Akshan scenes.😛

•> Hope Meri breakfast + milk wali aur apki parellel wali wish poori ho Jaye.

•>About Akshan being Gem- Copy Pasting my replies from Genie's post.

With spending so many years in solitude with so much pain and pressure of responsibilities which he isn't able to make come to the surface i.e can't share with anyone, whose depths and heaviness increases many folds with time has turned him to gem whose good side comes into the light only due to his wife.

For me he is like a diamond which resides deep in the mantle of earth unlike most other gemstones whose purity can be tested against glass or in water which are considered to be transparent just like Guddan(nature)

If the gemstones turned into persons, then we aren't in a place to judge their beauty, and same goes with this case too.

•> Yup dear I am very sad with change of site design that day, so many replies of mine to many of your post gets lost, I have to type each comment again struggling with word limits issue. 

My comment is still pending to one of your post that I typed that day. Its more than 1 month. Hope I will get free time & have patience to reply it all again soon.🤔

•> Thank you for your Pyaar and efforts in going through all previous posts of yours & reading my replies even when u have replied to all others. Dil Le Liya Maine🤗

•> And sorry toh aap mat boliye because it's always me who replied late to your comments & make you tour again 2 your previous posts.😆

Welcome❤️🤗

@Purple Kya khoobsurat interpretation hai Kavya⭐️👏Dil le hi lio❤️

@Blue No worries🤗

Rahi baat previous posts ki darshan karne ki toh index hai mere pass so it's easy😛

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

kash ki Jindal saab jaldi aapni Gudiya ki painting bana dale 😛

seems like dheere dheere IF ki jawani ghat rahi hai 🤣

This is my spl wish the day we came to know that Antra's painting was done by Akshat👍🏼Hope u rem this I said before too😳

kavya1994 thumbnail

@Purple Kya khoobsurat interpretation hai Kavya⭐️👏Dil le hi lio❤️

@Blue No worries🤗

Rahi baat previous posts ki darshan karne ki toh index hai mere pass so it's easy😛

Thanks❤️ Le liya Dil🤗

Apki index ki link toh hamare Paas vi h tabhi toh tour Kar reply karter hai😊

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Thanks❤️ Le liya Dil🤗

Apki index ki link toh hamare Paas vi h tabhi toh tour Kar reply karter hai😊

Aaha😈