~~Aaya Mausam DOSTI Ka~~

Posted: 4 years ago
POST NO : 20,000 😎 🥳

Kya Mindichblasting start huyi hai Akshan ki Dosti Phase ki Ayeee Hayeee🥳Dostilicious Episode😛, please dont miss it You will witness an alag side of Jindal Saab here who knows how to pull his friend's leg😆,how to samjhofy his bestie to keep their secrets upto themselves☺️ & how to obey your bestie's wishes that too chup chap🤣Such a lovable episode it was,totally Dil Le Lo one❤️

- Can you sense the intensity of Proudness reflecting in Hubby's eyes for His Wifey?Just look at his soft eyes adoring his wife's achai😳 & maturity in solving their ghar ki problems with so much easeHe was so much pleasantly surprised at the fact that she understands his silence & what his eyes aur dil wants so wellThat smile on his lips is definitely the result of His Wife's Right decision at the right time like he said on V Day confession "Mana ki Pyaar nahi hai par Pyaari lagti ho jab Samajhdhaari ki baatein karti ho" 🤗 Here Jindal Saab is definitely at that zone atm❤️

- Datapack Problem Solved🥳Jindal Saab gifted his Gudiya a Postpaid SimGenie humne aapko yaad kia😳

- Jab se yeh dosti wala spoiler aaya hai I wanted an Akshan mirror scene where she will be getting ready & will be stuck with some jewellery then Jindal Saab come & help her out followed by their cute sa eyelock via mirror😛Chalo yeh na sahi par aaj mila ek alag Eyelock🥳When Gudiya asked her Jindal Saab did he care so much for her?☺️He was stuck for one minute at that moment😆Awww & we got a beautiful eyelock via mirror that was surely a Dil Le Lo Moment❤️

- I loved how he thanked her for her right decision🤗And I loved how Guddan said she understand him so did what was right atm👏She granted him the permission of gifting her when he feels to express his thanks & he also agreed that was surely another DIL LE LO moment❤️So Hubby-Wifey feels☺️ The way she dropped the sim, his tum bhi na look + their sir takara+ her sorry + his its ok sab was so so Awwdorable momentsNow the badlaav that he never gets irritated at her silly antics takes the cake here 🥳

- Dadi will always be THE BEST AKSHAN SHIPPER🤗The way she gave 24 hour ultimatum for our Pyaare Akshan😆, dekho dekho kaise confused khade hai bechare🤣I love You Dadi bcz of you we are getting this new shuruwat - DOSTI Phase of Akshan🥳Thank you Dadi🤗

- Such a BEAUTY ☺️ ❤️Classy shot⭐️ 👏

- Guddan's confused Answer sheet😆I loved how Jindal Saab pulled her leg by saying pls dnt call it as drawing q ki woh kala ka apman hoga but she wont understand🤣How cutely he asked her "idher aavo" 😛 & took pencil from her ear☺️, Ayeee Hayeee

- I always adore the way Akshat sort out the problems for his GuddanHe is the Best Mentor she can get⭐️How easily he sorted out her confused answer sheet with this one drawing - Explaining DOSTI is the first step in any relation👏 & they should start their new journey with friendship⭐️

- Finally Akshan Sealed their DOSTI with two conditions - Jindal Saab Gudiya pe Gussa nahi karenge aur Gudiya Apni bewakufi wale harkatein karna band karogi🥳 Akshan aap donom ko Zindagi bhar ki ATOOT DOSTI Mubarak🤗Aap donom ke chehre pe yeh wali smile hamesha rahein yuhi❤️ *Kaala Teekas*☯️

- Jindal Saab aap toh bade mazaki nikale🤣Dhood ke saath dabba khaana hai aapko?🤣Jindal Saab's Gudiya ne seedha Chakka hi maar dia yeh spl tohfa gift karke🥳2 in 1 purpose - She can ensure Her Jindal Saab's Safety❤️ + She can monitor his day to day movements too😈Such a Smart move Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal⭐️ 👏 I loved how he asked whether she wants to do nigrani on him😆And the way she said haan toh it's also right bcz before their friendship She is His Patni😛 & Every Patni has the HAQ of nigrahi karing on her Pati😈How cute was that😳So much Possessiveness reflecting in her words for him☺️And mazee ki baat yeh hai ki she herself made him wear the watch & he so sweetly accepted the gift❤️Chasma gaya toh watch aaya😛Awww{We miss you Rangeen Chasma, Akshat's Ring & Guddan's Chooda(Now She wears AJ wali Kangan😳)}

- Best Friends' waali SECRET☺️ *Ahu *Ahu Akshan😈I so loved how he shusshed her once again and asked to keep DOSTI wali baat b/w them😳Their talks were so giving vibes of Hubby Wifey at best⭐️Achaaa Jindal Saab aapko yeh secret bahut bhaari padne wali hai🤣Gudiya ne already started blackmailing😆

- Just look at this agyakaari {bacha} oops I mean Patidev who phataphat drank the milk with {his mommy's} oops I mean His Patni's ek blackmail🤣🤣

- And She said "Sabash" just like an Achi Mommy after he finished drinking milk🤣 🤣

Special Mention:

Infinite Amount of *Kaala Teekas* ☯️  for this Million Dollar Smile of Guddan's Jindal Saab❤️ Such a Lovable Big Brother every younger sibling dreams of to have by their side, holding you always🤗Angad Jindal at least this time please Cherish This PRECIOUS GEM ⭐️

Array wah saru kya episode hai😃
Abhi dosti hai.soon our bhi Hoga
Wah bravo cv👏
I hope with love realisation ek new song hoga not sang ho tere koi aur song jo pyar ka ehsaas delati hai
Ex Maine nahi jaata par Maine pyar kiyaaa haan pyar kiya😆
Superb analysis Saru...!
I'm sooo excited for this DOSTI track 
Everyone keeps saying that kuch BENEFITS honge AkshAn ke friendship ke, I wanna see those ☺️
Aur Akshat was sooo awwwdorable here. He has started smiling. It hardly went away in the past couple of episodes 
Aur Guddan ke liye toh bas kya hi bolu mai... She is getting better each day as the days pass. Samajhdaari, Maturity and Understanding show us how far Guddan come from the girl who was always told "Guddan, Tumse Na Ho Payega..." 🤗
It was awsome episode we r gonna see beautiful moments of their friendship jindal sahab has started smiling and that too due to guddan now he is pulling leg of his friend
Their friendship condition was amazing bt i wonder can they fulfill this condition as they cant live without it

I loved when jindal sahab said to keep their as secret like true bff.. 

mast post saru🤗
if there is no understanding ,love and trust ..
in marriage anything may happen either good or bad ...
but if friendship is strong filled with love and trust that relationship stays long ...

friendship is key to a successful  marriage...
Awesome saru👏
Too many dil le lo moments today
Jindal Saab is going to teach his guddan many rules and regulations of friends with benefits 😆
Very Masti wala post Saru 🤗
I am so happy that Jindal Saab answered his Gudiya's answer and helped her out.
That the start of every relationship is Dosti👏👏👏
After listening n seeing her Pati drawing Guddan extended her hand and he accepted. ☺️❤️
My favorite scene was Gudiya giving her Jindal Saab the Gaadi, he was surprised & loved her Gift of watch. Their heartbeats are one😳
JIndal Saab expression was so adorable first he was loss at words, n didnt know how to explain to his Naive wifey, how some Secrets are just kept between Best Friends😳😆
Love Guddan being a friend& wife 2 in 1 n blackmailing her hubby regarding his secret😈 and complaining like chotu bacha and after blackmail obliging 😳😆

Saru there is another parallel Kadha vs Milk 😉😆
Guddan sabse smart nikli. 👏👏👏
Usne jaan boojh kar AJ ko yeh sochne diya ke woh ghadi usne nigraani ke liye pehnayi, lekin sach to yeh hai ke woh ek fitbit type ki ghadi thi jisse Jindal saab ko apna fit rehne ka vaada aasaani se poora ho payega. AJ apna heartbeat, number of steps, etc, sab kuch monitor kar payega (aur Guddan bhi). 
Guddan unko indirectly apna vaada nibhaane mein madad kar rahi aur yeh ishaara bhi kar rahi hai ke age gap hone ke bawajood woh ek hot and handsome husband hamesha chahti hai. 😆
beautiful post dear 👏
I just love the way AJ's eyes were fixed on his Guddiya in the hall during Saru's drama. Of all those things happening around, he didn't seem to care. It was as if only Guddu was there in front of him & rest all have disappeared. He could only see her & her admirable innocence & wanted to keep her safe from the cruel world.

The mirror wala scene, it was a beautiful eyelock & here too Guddu understood Jindal sahab getting stuned & she averted the topic.

Guddu's sorries are getting more & more adorable each time & seems like Jindal sahab feels the same too.

I was ROFLing at dadi's 24 hr deadline cause to me it sunded like, jo karna hai karo, kal subhe tak kush khabri chaiye ! 🤣

kudos to Jindal sahab's talent 👏 so perfect & cute sketch in so short time ⭐️👍🏼

I love Jindal sahab's professor mode ❤️
Loved the way he solved Guddu's answer & also samjaoed her to keep things between themselves 😳

Just look at dadi's expressions while he takes milk from her hand 😆
hope next time Guddu gives him badam wala doodh 😉

& Angu par mujhe abb bhi bhadosa nahin hai 😒

You know, I realized that in AkshAn's room, there are pics of Antara, Guddan's Mom and now AJ. I feel that it's time even Guddan's pic joins up the walls. Maybe AkshAn's pic together. Like the one Daadi gifted them but Rawat Uncle crashed it. 😔
AkshAn ki ek pic toh honi hi chahiye naa 😭 I hope AJ hi laga de, as a friend 😆