Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Very Masti wala post Saru 🤗I am so happy that Jindal Saab answered his Gudiya's answer and helped her out.

Thank U Piku🤗

That the start of every relationship is Dosti👏👏👏

After listening n seeing her Pati drawing Guddan extended her hand and he accepted. ☺️❤️

Dil le lo Moment❤️

My favorite scene was Gudiya giving her Jindal Saab the Gaadi, he was surprised & loved her Gift of watch. Their heartbeats are one😳

So couplish vibessmiley43

JIndal Saab expression was so adorable first he was loss at words, n didnt know how to explain to his Naive wifey, how some Secrets are just kept between Best Friends😳😆

He has to sikhofy so much to his Gudiya😈

Love Guddan being a friend& wife 2 in 1 n blackmailing her hubby regarding his secret😈 and complaining like chotu bacha and after blackmail obliging 😳😆

Saru there is another parallel Kadha vs Milk 😉😆

Yup parallel toh banti hai😉

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Guddan sabse smart nikli. 👏👏👏

Usne jaan boojh kar AJ ko yeh sochne diya ke woh ghadi usne nigraani ke liye pehnayi, lekin sach to yeh hai ke woh ek fitbit type ki ghadi thi jisse Jindal saab ko apna fit rehne ka vaada aasaani se poora ho payega. AJ apna heartbeat, number of steps, etc, sab kuch monitor kar payega (aur Guddan bhi). 

Guddan unko indirectly apna vaada nibhaane mein madad kar rahi aur yeh ishaara bhi kar rahi hai ke age gap hone ke bawajood woh ek hot and handsome husband hamesha chahti hai. 😆

Well that watch was the only sahara that gave e/o sukoon when they are away from e/o

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

beautiful post dear 👏

I just love the way AJ's eyes were fixed on his Guddiya in the hall during Saru's drama. Of all those things happening around, he didn't seem to care. It was as if only Guddu was there in front of him & rest all have disappeared. He could only see her & her admirable innocence & wanted to keep her safe from the cruel world.

The mirror wala scene, it was a beautiful eyelock & here too Guddu understood Jindal sahab getting stuned & she averted the topic.

Guddu's sorries are getting more & more adorable each time & seems like Jindal sahab feels the same too.

I was ROFLing at dadi's 24 hr deadline cause to me it sunded like, jo karna hai karo, kal subhe tak kush khabri chaiye ! 🤣

kudos to Jindal sahab's talent 👏 so perfect & cute sketch in so short time ⭐️👍🏼

I love Jindal sahab's professor mode ❤️

Loved the way he solved Guddu's answer & also samjaoed her to keep things between themselves 😳

Just look at dadi's expressions while he takes milk from her hand 😆

hope next time Guddu gives him badam wala doodh 😉

& Angu par mujhe abb bhi bhadosa nahin hai 😒

Thank U Genie❤️🤗

@Bold I agree, for him she is slowly becoming his duniya❤️

@Green True she sensed his karara gaze☺️

@Blue Like I said in my parallel thread Aadat ho gayi Jindal Saab kosmiley9

@Purple Ishhhhhh Genie☺️☺️

@Orange Afterall Painting banya hai Jindal Saab ne Antra ki so he is master in painting too😎smiley32

@Red Mee too love his Mentor mode😛

@Yellow This I forgot to mention in my post but while taking SS I noticed that par mention karna bhool gayi aur jab agle din teekh karne aayi toh JAWAN IF was staring at me like an alien

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

You know, I realized that in AkshAn's room, there are pics of Antara, Guddan's Mom and now AJ. I feel that it's time even Guddan's pic joins up the walls. Maybe AkshAn's pic together. Like the one Daadi gifted them but Rawat Uncle crashed it. 😔

AkshAn ki ek pic toh honi hi chahiye naa 😭 I hope AJ hi laga de, as a friend 😆

Hope aapki yeh wish jaldi poori kar de CV's

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Congratulations for reaching the milestone of 20,000 posts.

Must say after watching the episode-

~Jab Dosti Ki Shuruwaat Mein Umade Hain Itne Jazbaat, 

Toh Kya PyaarKe Rangat La Payegi, Zubaan Par Inke Dil Ki Baat? 

~Ya Nigahon See Dil Mein Utar Jayegi, Har Ankahi Baat, 

Aur Karenge Yeh Milkar, Iss Rishte Ke Agle Padaao Ki Shuruwaat.

Till then, Let's wait, watch & enjoy.

For brief summary of episode:

~you just gave the whole episode summary in just word counts of fifty-seven,

if you have posted this a little earlier, people will read & watch it's repeat too, at eleven.

-What you said about

•>The Feeling of Proudness for a Husband 

The glow on his face, shine in his eyes & completely loss of words art that moment shows how much he is feeling proud on her.

He must saying in his inner self at that moment-

~Dekhte-he-dekhte Tum Kitni Badi Aur Samajhdaar Ho Gayi,

Kal Tak Jo Thi Mushkilon Se Bhagti, Aaj Rishton Ki Uljhan Suljha Ghar Ki Sajjakar (decoratar) Ho Gayi. 

•>Gifting SIM

Finally Jindal Saab put a full stop to all balance & datapack problem of his Gudiya. Ab bas phone le Jana na bhul Jaye yeh ladki!

•>Momentary Akshan Eye-lock via Mirror

Guddan caught him by stating the exact reason of his gifting the SIM, at his face. Agree that momentary eye-lock was cute.When Guddan suggested him of gifting whenever he want to say thanks, the way he agreed to it with just saying "Why not" with a smile is just awww moment.

•>Thanking ways

Akshat is not the man who expresses himself more in words, but a one who always use gestures to express himself. Guddan understands him well & knows this quality of her husband. That's why she suggested him of gifting things to say thanks. He was happy to see smile on her face.

•>SIM Dropping, Head Bumping, followed by cute Sorry & It's OK

That's totally a droolworthy and watch on repeat scene.                                                       part(1/3)

Thank U Kavya🤗

Aapne words count bhi kar lia hain????😲🤣U think my fangirling possess that much effect on viewers to rewatch epi? that's sweet of u😳

True since she is guddan she amy forgot to take phone🤣That's why she gifted themselves couple watch

Akshat Jindal Jab bhi kuch express karta hai bass dil loot letha hai❤️

Loved all ur shyayariz Kavya⭐️👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Very good post buddy yes beautiful Dosti. 

Thank u so much Barenya🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

•>Change In Akshat Jindal

He actually now enjoys that cute antics of her & admire her adorable cute antics. 

Yup😛

•>Dadi-The Akshan Shipper

Firstly, Dadi should knock and come. What an entry! Just came and said everything & wanted answers too & that also with an ultimatum of 24 hours.

Dadi hi nahi koi bhi knock karke nahi aatha bass darwaza kholke andher aatha hai but I must say Akshan hi unko iski aazadi dete hai bina lock kiye hi so bhi jaate hai yeh donom🤪I was laughing at her ultimatum + Akshan feeling awkward🤣

Poor Akshan, they understood everything with a nod, but at loss of words what to reply, even their buts are cut-off by Dadi in between. They are stuck in situation whey they have to  give answer, which they themselves don't know & had not given a thought till now. The arised awkwardness between them are also no more helpful.

•>The Classy Shot

Indeed. The bright sunrays not only indicating the start of New Day but symbolising the start of New Phase of their DOSTI.

Beauty❤️

•>Jindal Saab doing his Guddiya's Leg Pulling

Her innocently asking "Kyu?" shows how tubelight she is Let's see what will Guddan say & do in future when she understands the meaning of his husband sayings.

Bahut kuch sikhana padega Jindal Saab ko apne Gudiya ke iss tubelight ke chakkar mein🤣 

But loved the scene when he stopped for a moment while Guddan telling about jaan-pehchaan in their case had not been done yet, & he coming closely to solve her problems.

•>Akshat Hubby as a Mentor

Guddan is really lucky to get a best Mentor in her Husband, who is always there for her.

Also I loved the thing that Akshat initiated this FRIENDSHIP by suggesting to her that they can start from here on.        

Always adore Akshat's Mentor modesmiley42                                                       

part(2/4)

My replies in @Blue😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

.•>DOSTI Deal -Locked & Sealed

Finally they lock & sealed the Friendship by Guddan initiating the handshake and Akshat reciprocating to it.

The two conditions which they laid, what to say, why needed, when both knows that Guddan can't live without his gussa as she's habitual to it & Akshat too nowadays doesn't feel normal if his Guddiya's Guddanpann is missing.

Let's see till when they will able to fulfill these conditions.

Conditions nibhana Yeh inse na ho paayega🤣

•>Guddan Gifting Hubby Friend A 2 In 1 Purpose Watch At Dining

This scene is totally giving Hubby-Wifey feels. Dadi was not at fault if she took their friendship to something else.

Loved the way Jindal Saab came at dining and asking for breakfast as if awaaz lagaoing to his wife to serve breakfast fast as he is getting late, generally husbands do that(wink).

Akshat's smile when he did mazak with her wife by asking "Dhoob Ke Saath Danna Khana Hai Kya?"& also when his wife replied Haan to his query of keeping an eye on him was just another aww moment.

Rest you have already said.

Dining table moments were fully giving couplish vibes☺️ and the say they are dost🤪Unknowingly they do all harkats jo ek normal couple karte hai😈🤣

•>DOSTI wala Secret between Hubby-Wifey

Yeh aapka "Phus-phusa"(murmuring) kar baat krna, I liked it. Truly it's giving Hubby-Wifey vibes.

After watching the pic, I just felt like Akshat was asking a hug from his wife before leaving for restaurant, and Guddan is giving him expressions as if saying "yahan, abhi, sabke samne"

Hope this scene comes in future. Fingers crossed.

Hayeee Kavya Ishhh I loved this interpretation☺️☺️

part(3/4)

My replies in @Blue😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

•>Blackmailing Husband to Drink Milk

He is an Aagyakari Husband that's why drink the whole glass of milk in one go.

That was such a cute moment😳

At his back, his little brother was standing watching him as if wanting to say, Bhai, Mujhe Bhi Ek Glass of Milk Chahiye.

Q denge usko milk?😈Usse anamk wala horlicks de denge ya cerelac🤣

•>After Finishing Glass of Milk

Next time plz Mr.Akshat, make your wifey do the honours of making you drink milk with her own hands.

I agree+ I want to add she should clean the milk reminants from his lips too with her own hands just like he removed banana reminants from her chin with his hands☺️❤️Mereko parallel chahiye bhai😈

•>Special Mention

The whole episode Akshat's smile was totally droolworthy.He is Precious Gem not only as a Big Brother but also as a son, father, son-in-law, & husband.

COMPLETELY AKSHAT JINDAL IS A PRECIOUS GEM❤️

Loads of love to U.

part(4/4)

Thank u Kavya for taking so much effort in typing comment and cutting it in four parts🤗Woh bhi IF se ladkeDil le lo aap and loads of Pyaar to u too❤️

Dil se sorry derr se reply karne ke liye😳

My replies in @Blue😛

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Kavya🤗

Aapne words count bhi kar lia hain????😲🤣U think my fangirling possess that much effect on viewers to rewatch epi? that's sweet of u😳

True since she is guddan she amy forgot to take phone🤣That's why she gifted themselves couple watch

Akshat Jindal Jab bhi kuch express karta hai bass dil loot letha hai❤️

Loved all ur shyayariz Kavya⭐️👏

~Yes dear your words add that magical beauty to all Akshan's scene that it can easily spellbound everyone to watch it once again only if one knows how to get soaked in beauty of nature & their beautiful aspects.

~Tbh firstly I didn't count your words, I just wanted to write that eleven'o clock line beautifully, but I am not getting any connecting or rhyming lines, then just I notice your description para about the episodes which I found around 50's, then I myself don't know what made me to count it and getting 57 which I found nearly rhyming to eleven. Meri Dimaag ki 🔔baji aur maine likh dala woh lines.😆

~True that's why she gifted him watch to be remain connected to him in every way.

Thanks Saranya🤗