Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RANJURIHANA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I dont know how many of u have watched "EK Haseena This" the plot is looking little similar to it. 
I don't will I turn out right or wrong but it seems like jhanbi will turn out good one n mittal will turn out bad except Kabir. Just like that show 
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

how come she married Kabir so quickly...was she not grieving for her husband ...πŸ˜•

We do not know yet about Kabir Vyom Kavya side ka story  ...Thats why its too early to predict anything

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

I hate to break it to people but although shrenu-zain are leads, shrenu is the negative lead and zain the male lead. Usually the negative lead doesn't need to marry the male lead to continue to get screen space, especially in this show where the show is clearly about shrenu's character's plots against the family, but the ultimate concern is whether zain made a wise decision to choose this show as this is so clearly a saas-bahu type show with an evil woman plotting against a family, and there being one good bahu who isn't accepted by the family. The concern is what zain will do in the show/ will he get screen space in a show that claims to not be a saas-bahu yet reads like a saas-bahu show?

Remember, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. 

And your concern is valid. Either zain and shrenu are leads, or only shrenu, and if it is the latter, zain has been duped into thinking he will be the lead of a show that will have a thriller factor but is actually a saas-bahu. If both shrenu-zain are not leads then zain will not get the screen space or meaty role he believes he will, and with that I will leave this show as I only wanted to watch the show for zain, but then when I got to know about shrenu being casted I got more excited thinking they will be paired opposite. 

agree...the situation is like if it's all about jhanvi n her plottings then Kabir will become a sidey though he will have a pivot role...even saas bahu shows don't just run on saas bahu plottings but the love story between leads...
moreover they would not have casted a hero like Zain if there is no love story for him but viewers may not be interested in seeing any love story of sidekicks or if they start liking them as couple then jhanvi will merely be reduced to any other evil jethani plotting against the family...
the entire scenario is kinda tricky to attract the viewers n get trps...
n jhanvi is not a negative I think but grey like naagins also take their revenge n many times leads marry for revenge based on some mu so either her revenge will be justified or they will clear her mu n n turn her positive..
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

The trps of a show depends more on show's story and execution and less on leads' chemistry as chemistry appreciaters are mostly  online viewers. Moreover how many  times a guy will marry that too only widows 😳

yes but every saas bahu show or a thriller has a love story between leads...so it's yet to be known whether trp viewers will watch a saas bahu saazish sans a love story...

JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

I wish this was happened, I'm absolutely not liking Zain with that girp.He and Shrenu looks amazing or i don't mind him with Tina as well. 

But Jhanvi Kabir Won't happen, they're actually following a Tamil show and i don't think they'll change this. They will have a tu tu main main relation and I'm sure It'll be fun to watch            

everything will depend on trp...
JaZzs thumbnail

shrenu is a negative character...as per the promos ...and with this being a traditional show ...it doesn't seem likely Kabir will marry his brothers wife...and anyway he is married to kavya..so how is she going to disappear from his life unless jaanvi kills her πŸ˜•this show is not gripping me yet..because I'm watching it just for  Zain,. I loved his character in Naamkarann but I didn't like his character in Tashan e ishq or his short role in Ishqbaaaz..but I'll watch a few more episodes ..I think we viewers get spoilt when we watch a very good character in a good show ..and then expect the same in his next show ...but let's see how it unfolds ..😊

I thought Kabir is not married to kavya...I'm yet to watch today's epi...actually I'm not interested in this show at all , not even on kabir-jhanvi as pair but just like to see Zain...if they are going to sideline him it's over for me...
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

and with ready made children... πŸ˜†...poor Zain ..always saddled with a ready made kid ..remember his jungle baccha..πŸ˜† 

Just imagine a situation where Jhanvi is pregnant and her husband died. Then Kabir will be given option of becoming the father of one of the childs out of which none will be his own child😲
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Do not want that  πŸ˜†

EBSS is a thriller not like a normal daily soap

Jhanvi vs Kabir tashan will work πŸ€— .. ..Bring it on ...

On the other note.. What if Kavya Husband Vyom will return later on πŸ˜† 

But Ye Serial hai Kuch bhi ho sakta hai ,...

n who knows kavya may not be vyom's wife :P
there is much to explore actually, on kabir-kavya n it would have worked among trp viewers even without jhanvi track but it has to be jhanvi vs Kabir, lets see how the trp viewers respond...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi-

I wish this was happened, I'm absolutely not liking Zain with that girp.He and Shrenu looks amazing or i don't mind him with Tina as well. 

But Jhanvi Kabir Won't happen, they're actually following a Tamil show and i don't think they'll change this. They will have a tu tu main main relation and I'm sure It'll be fun to watch            

Honestly I felt the same about aditi rathore when she was first cast opposite zain, but eventually without realising it I became one of those people obsessed with her pairing with zain despite thinking she would look totally odd with zain. I already like this girl tanvi just from the precap itself with the way she said to ishaani that the way you are talking about a child shows your class. I feel she's already clicked with me from just that precap plus her saree there was an improvement from the introductory yellow saree. I'm going to give tanvi a chance as I've always been proven wrong with my skepticism.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Just imagine a situation where Jhanvi is pregnant and her husband died. Then Kabir will be given option of becoming the father of one of the childs out of which none will be his own child😲

🀣