JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I know it's too early to predict still my prediction on future story is dhruv will die n jhanvi in order to continue to rule the roost n have her revenge will marry Kabir by trick...then the story will move on with usual how the leads fall in love with each other after an unwanted marriage along with jhanvi's revenge(similar to naagin) n enough family drama...n this they will do when(if) their current(original)  storyline fails to garner the expected trps, coz they can neither sideline shrenu nor Zain, in hindi soaps no way they can have leads married to other people n still show them as leads, it will be exception if this show still manages to get good trp...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

I know it's too early to predict still my prediction on future story is dhruv will die n jhanvi in order to continue to rule the roost n have her revenge will marry Kabir by trick...then the story will move on with usual how the leads fall in love with each other after an unwanted marriage along with jhanvi's revenge(similar to naagin) n enough family drama...n this they will do when(if) their current(original)  storyline fails to garner the expected trps, coz they can neither sideline shrenu nor Zain, in hindi soaps no way they can have leads married to other people n still show them as leads, it will be exception if this show still manages to get good trp...

Yeah agree with this point . Never seen so before. πŸ˜†
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

But didn't jhanvi call Kabir as bhayya in today's episode ?
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I hate to break it to people but although shrenu-zain are leads, shrenu is the negative lead and zain the male lead. Usually the negative lead doesn't need to marry the male lead to continue to get screen space, especially in this show where the show is clearly about shrenu's character's plots against the family, but the ultimate concern is whether zain made a wise decision to choose this show as this is so clearly a saas-bahu type show with an evil woman plotting against a family, and there being one good bahu who isn't accepted by the family. The concern is what zain will do in the show/ will he get screen space in a show that claims to not be a saas-bahu yet reads like a saas-bahu show?

Remember, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. 

And your concern is valid. Either zain and shrenu are leads, or only shrenu, and if it is the latter, zain has been duped into thinking he will be the lead of a show that will have a thriller factor but is actually a saas-bahu. If both shrenu-zain are not leads then zain will not get the screen space or meaty role he believes he will, and with that I will leave this show as I only wanted to watch the show for zain, but then when I got to know about shrenu being casted I got more excited thinking they will be paired opposite. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The trps of a show depends more on show's story and execution and less on leads' chemistry as chemistry appreciaters are mostly  online viewers. Moreover how many  times a guy will marry that too only widows😳
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish this was happened, I'm absolutely not liking Zain with that girp.He and Shrenu looks amazing or i don't mind him with Tina as well. 
But Jhanvi Kabir Won't happen, they're actually following a Tamil show and i don't think they'll change this. They will have a tu tu main main relation and I'm sure It'll be fun to watch            
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
shrenu is a negative character...as per the promos ...and with this being a traditional show ...it doesn't seem likely Kabir will marry his brothers wife...and anyway he is married to kavya..so how is she going to disappear from his life unless jaanvi kills her πŸ˜•this show is not gripping me yet..because I'm watching it just for  Zain,. I loved his character in Naamkarann but I didn't like his character in Tashan e ishq or his short role in Ishqbaaaz..but I'll watch a few more episodes ..I think we viewers get spoilt when we watch a very good character in a good show ..and then expect the same in his next show ...but let's see how it unfolds ..😊
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

The trps of a show depends more on show's story and execution and less on leads' chemistry as chemistry appreciaters are mostly  online viewers. Moreover how many  times a guy will marry that too only widows 😳

and with ready made children...πŸ˜†...poor Zain ..always saddled with a ready made kid ..remember his jungle baccha..πŸ˜† 
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do not want that πŸ˜†

EBSS is a thriller not like a normal daily soap

Jhanvi vs Kabir tashan will work πŸ€— .. ..Bring it on ...

On the other note.. What if Kavya Husband Vyom will return later on πŸ˜† 

But Ye Serial hai Kuch bhi ho sakta hai ,...
Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Do not want that  πŸ˜†

EBSS is a thriller not like a normal daily soap

Jhanvi vs Kabir tashan will work πŸ€— .. ..Bring it on ...

On the other note.. What if Kavya Husband Vyom will return later on πŸ˜† 

Serial hai Kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...

how come she married Kabir so quickly...was she not grieving for her husband ...πŸ˜•