Why Zaroon asked Kainaat to deny for marriage..?

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I  am really not getting why Zaroon asked Kainaat to deny for marriage...why not himself...
I am totally getting it Zaroon at first part only not like Kainaat...its not about Saltanat but Its about Zaroon.
He should be a man and should tell his opinion that he can't marry Kainaat first hand and if still their family is not agree that just give a try for Kainaat.

Really what is the logic behind asking a girl for denying the marriage proposal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He already said no to his father indirectly, but his father told him inkaar ki koi option nahi hai uske pass. Then he went  to kainaat and asked her to inkaar.
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

He already said no to his father indirectly, but his father told him inkaar ki koi option nahi hai uske pass. Then he went  to kainaat and asked her to inkaar.

Thats the reason...I don't like those person who can't stand for their right wish.
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Thats the reason...I don't like those person who can't stand for their right wish.

Yeah .. Me too . In precap,. looks like he is going to take stand for himself when Kainat would't be able  say anything to Miya jan .
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sushma - Well said dear. Yet to see, bit agree. Zaroon just seems to play clean and safe, he should take a stand for himself. Also, it's his issue of not wanting to marry Kainaat, then he needs to tell.
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. He should. Stand for himself . I think. Finally he will do in that What has been showed in preap.