Frequent Posters

-Rajji- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think right now anythings possible with all the confusion πŸ˜•
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: AviStyling

Bani Approches The Cliff. AK & His Wife Are Looking Like Zombies. Jai Is 2 Busy Holding Pia In His Hands And Screaming "No, Bani I Mean.. Pia's Baccha Is Like Mine Baccha, Our Bachha Bani.. That's What I Ment". But Bani Is To Shocked 2 Listen.. Bani Is Ready 2 Jump.. And Of No Where Comes... AVINASH!!! Jai's Youngest Brother!! And Jumpes Towards Bani So She Can't Jump... And Everybody Is Looking Surprised At This AVINASH dude πŸ˜› TO BE CONTINUED

hahahah i should start writing a FF... hehehe i made 5 video mixes so far... maybe i should start writing fan fics πŸ˜›

ohohoho sweet!! you should add then pia will jump up and down from happiness and jai pushes her off the cliffπŸ˜†

sweetangel2009 thumbnail
avi my tummy is hurting so much from laughing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

whahahahaha jai pushes her off.. that's a good one πŸ˜›

Failing that, I'll personally come and push her off! πŸ˜ƒ

God bless.

vaidahip thumbnail

Bani Approches The Cliff. AK & His Wife Are Looking Like Zombies. Jai Is 2 Busy Holding Pia In His Hands And Screaming "No, Bani I Mean.. Pia's Baccha Is Like Mine Baccha, Our Bachha Bani.. That's What I Ment". But Bani Is To Shocked 2 Listen.. Bani Is Ready 2 Jump.. And Of No Where Comes... AVINASH!!! Jai's Youngest Brother!! And Jumpes Towards Bani So She Can't Jump... And Everybody Is Looking Surprised At This AVINASH dude πŸ˜› TO BE CONTINUED

hahahah i should start writing a FF... hehehe i made 5 video mixes so far... maybe i should start writing fan fics πŸ˜›

Yay for Avinash...haha sorry Jai's line had me laughing...πŸ˜†  you should write a ff ... would love to see how it developsπŸ˜‰

By the way your video mix was a real nice treatπŸ‘
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

Failing that, I'll personally come and push her off! πŸ˜ƒ

God bless.

thanx AviStyling...i should add that part in my FF and give u the creditπŸ˜†

and RaviMalhotra69, can I join you?

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nahii!

I want my share of pushing Pia off the cliff too. But I need all the KSians' help as she is unconcious and a dead weight now. πŸ˜†

Bani shuldn't jump of the cliff as she is carrying her baccha now(I think). 😳

She shuld slap Jai and then...leave.

But onthe other hand, if she is shown to be dead(or presumed to be so by the Walia mansion) and JP do not get together and Pia stops hitting on Jai then Ekta can redeem them both.
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

thanx AviStyling...i should add that part in my FF and give u the creditπŸ˜†

and RaviMalhotra69, can I join you?

Yeah, ok then! 😊 

That way we'd both get God's blessings for doing such a wonderful deed! πŸ˜ƒ I suppose it would be our duty to humanity and our contribution towards making the world a better place! πŸ˜ƒ 

God bless.

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

no problem yaar, feel free 2 use it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

ok, btw i need you to do me a favor

tell ur bhaiya i think hes really hott😳

vaidahip thumbnail

Originally posted by: putturani

Nahii!

I want my share of pushing Pia off the cliff too. But I need all the KSians' help as she is unconcious and a dead weight now. πŸ˜†   I'll join you hun.. i'm sure many others will as well😳

Bani shuldn't jump of the cliff as she is carrying her baccha now(I think). 😳   good point.. it took a while to accomplish mission Krishna, assuming it has been accomplished😳, 

She shuld slap Jai and then...leave.   i would love to see that

But onthe other hand, if she is shown to be dead(or presumed to be so by the Walia mansion) and JP do not get together and Pia stops hitting on Jai then Ekta can redeem them both.