Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi_taichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Read all chapter in a GO...phew it's marvellous, captivating, entralled & I like mystery....πŸ˜‰

What I like the most in your stories is the involvement of each & every big or small character....hooked with every chapter

Few things : 

Are Kapoor The rival of Raizada...

Khushi is related to KAPOOR...

A request of Another chapter of arshi where there is transparent talk between them as before

Plz continue....

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Two months gone .... ab to ek update bantha hai dear.

Really miss the Arnav Khushi banters πŸ™‚

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for the update yaar..where are you...miss this story badly yaar...come back soon...

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey dear 2 months no update.....

Are u fine dear???? Is Everything ok on your side???? Plz one message that u are ok......

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hope all s well on Ur end dear ....take care and stay safe 🌹

ananya9908 thumbnail

Hi , you are an amazing writer. Really love this story . Had read all the chapters in one go . Waiting for more :) 

Please do PM me 

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Abavi, I have been reading this story and loved the way Khushi and Arnav's relationship developed. It was very enjoyable. But the last few updates are upsetting. You are right there is more danger from a man than any animal. A lot of young, naive girls get into trouble just like Anjali did and many time end up committing suicide. Hope ACP Abhi can catch the criminal with the help of Anjali along with Khushi and Arnav helping.

Looking forward to the next update.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, Are you okay..waiting for response

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

My dear reader friends, 

Hope you are all safe where ever you are... These are unprecedented times... Be safe, take care of yourself as well as your family... especially if you have dear ones who are old or too young. 

While the earth heals herself, may we find reason and happiness in our good old ways... May the pandemic end soon... May we find a medicine soon to tackle COVID19 and strength to fight the economic showdown that is imposing on us!  

Like the wise have always said, lets hold on to hope and believe that, this too shall pass!

Coming to my updates, I had to travel out of town rather in a rush during the end of March and then this lock down followed...  I am at my parents place and AD is currently not letting me sit and write stories... I know its been long due and you all deserve an update for the sweet patience that you have been showing... I will try my best to update soon. 

Until then, be safe! 

priya_aryan thumbnail

Take ur time dear.....take care and be safe