Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abavi

Hey friends, I know I am late in posting updates. Kiddos have exams going on and I am bit tight with that... Will post ASAP. 

Thank you dear for the post.....best wishes to u and ur kids for the exams and the commotion going round. Stay safe 🤗

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay so i literally just read through all these chapters (started last night and am currently being held captive over 2 screens - one for work and one on this phone reading though updates !! Oh the power of multitasking.. and being distracted LOL) .. and just wooooow !!!!! So much content.. amazing, wonderful content. 

Arnav and Khushi are sooooooo adorable in this FF. They fight like cats and dogs.. and then their soft and intense and all lovable and sweet with their smirks !!!!! Aahhhh i love them. Reading their interactions/ their thoughts about each other is soooooo sweet.. the way you have developed their relationship is amazing. Hats off.. honestly !!!!!! And not just these 2.. the dynamics with the whole family is amazing. 

LA AND NK ARE MY BABIES.. and i miss then so much LOL :( when you described La’s entry with the pink hair and the assumption that she was another one of Arnav’s girlfriends, i laughed.. but was pleasantly surprised as she’s with NK!!!! Again.. i miss these 2 haha. Payal and Akash are so cute.. i like the fact that Arnav and Akash are quite visibly close here!!! It’s soft.. also Anjali. My pure and sweet, cute Anjli. I love her with all my heart.. and completely agree with all Khushi said in the recent updates!! I can’t believe she kept silent for so long.. that upset me so much. Had no idea whatsoever about this twist so it was great!!!! And that manhoos Shyaam has to enter the story now as well. Argh -.- 

Kinda on a tangent here but trying to get all the characters in. Shashi - mixed feelings. Felt bad he died.. or was murdered (woah at that twist btw). Roy is a khabees. Dadi.. i can’t stand. Although i like the fact that Arnav can change her opinion/make her see sense. Nani is extremely cute and soft LOL.. writing this reminded me of the scene you described where mami high 5’s Khushi which i really liked reading too! Also the turtles in the pond !!!! Awwwww !!!!! I love this story.. it is so gooooooooood!!!!!!!!

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s been a day since i’ve finished this fic.. but i keep finding myself coming back to read certain chapters (lots actually!!!! Tooo cute.. and not just Arhi.. the whole gang related!!!) it’s just bindaas!!! Do you have anymore fics like this? :)

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing story... Would love to see more 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yo is everything alright? Been more than a month now. Hoping all's well at your AD!

Cheers and stay safe!

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Abavi hope everything is good at your end???? Stay safe dearr.....plz update if possible.....missing this story

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail

Hey Abavi ...it’s been so long...I was hoping for at least one update in this lockdown period...

Hope you are fit and safe.. plzz reply..

Eagerly waiting for this story to continue..

jp1967 thumbnail

Hey

Waiting for the update .........................

Hope all is well you.

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi. Is everything alright?

I hope everything okay with you 

Triastha thumbnail

omg i read your entire story in a day...I was hooked from the beginning! the depth of the characters are so amazing to read!! I hope you are well during the quarantine!!

Edited by Triastha - 4 years ago