Arhi FF : Destiny Games T5 (15.2 Updated on 18th November 2019)(Page 73)

Posted: 1 months ago

Its hard to imagine sheetal understanding and positive.Love khushi arnav s chat,Anjali nosy as always

Awesome update loved it

Loved it! Arshi finally alone smiley2

Liked this new side of sheetal was talking with more maturity .Wonder how dadi will react to this latest development of their breakup. Something tells me that sheetal and kushi will end up as cousins . kushis mom must be the daughter of the family who eloped 

Arnav and kushi have become like Tom and Jerry.  Both can’t stay away from bickering with each other. Anjali and Payal have realized something is cooking between them. Hence we can see Anjali politely moved away hinting at Arnav to carry on his dinner treat with kushi. Now both are alone waiting to see how the dinner treat turns out to be.

Woah arnav broke up with sheethal, that's is the most happy news to me, and their date, too bad u ended it at it, but yeah pls make next chapter worth the wait. Loved the exchange between them and how arnav made Khushi come, and yeah trust Anjali to Help her bro. Hehehe 😋

Hope their love story start soon, but then again I don't want the story to end soon. We have waited too long for this story, please please please make sure u complete it the way you wanted when u started it. And yeah I let u know that I would like to read post marriage life of this arshi . It's too different. Then hope khuhsi's identity comes out soon. Her mother is Rajaneesh's daughter I guess... Waiting for all truths to get unraveled

Wow...it was mind-blowing update. I really like the bonds between the brothers i mean dey r jus best where is nk by d way..? O loved the full update..the way Arnav explained to Anjali was really appreciating..n also d way he pulled out that password thing too.. coming to sheetal i don't want her to turn villian in Arshis love story. The truth dare part was awesome n last the cliffhanger I really wanted to know what dey talk untill next time you update... thank you and update soon.

Wonderful update 

I have always loved the bonding and understanding you showed among these siblings 

The way arnav handled khushi’s password issue  was amazing:)

Payal and anjali together are one lethal combination smiley4

Hope sheetal stands by her words and doesn’t double cross Arnav in business and personal issues 

Arnav truly knows how to make khushi agree to do his bidding 

Thanks for the long update 

Looking forward for more 

Posted: a month ago

Good that Arnav broke up with her.. But Sheetal seems like still hang on to it and trying to hide it behind her friendly jokes.. I hope she will keep her words...

Love Akash and Arnav.. such a nice way to deal the situation... I hope in future, their won't be any meddling from Anjali and Payal..

Short but interesting Truth and Dare game.. Cheeky Raizadasmiley36

Can't wait for their date..