Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

oh no, Please Khushi come back and say yes to Arnav.Awesome

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He needs to be clear in his stand about his relationship with Sheetal. Putting Khushi on the spot will backfire.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He is the one giving confused signals how is she to know.... Plus she is careful due to prior interactions with him 

Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good to know Arnav’ pov. Now how typical of ASR. He is  thinking about his point of view only and he does not understand Khushi ‘s point of you which is also very reasonable and goes without a stand 

ammullu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh... no no no....... this is not what I was expecting 😭

rrekha thumbnail

Hi Abavi

Nice update. We are expecting a dhamakedaar  Abavi's style update which is least expected from Arnav and Khushi. Pls no more mis understanding.

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.. I was desperately waiting for the update.. and what an update it was.. Thanks for Arnav insights.. but rather shutting Khushi off.. he may have said his feelings also.. though he is scared what will Khushi say.. but still.. anyways.. u again stopped at such crucial point.. and the waiting part is.. tooo difficult.. plz plz.. post the next chapter soon...
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi nahi pls dont end the night like this....  :(

im glad to know what arnav is thinking and im extremely happy to know he is falling for khushi too and he is cognisant of it

why get angry on khushi...i dont think she can express her feelings so openly,.... she needs to know how you feel arnav before she can express

pls pls update soon...pls dont make us wait too long :)

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oops wonder what is next awesome update 

sg-honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just love this story. You writing is so natural and seamless that one gets caught in the flow. I only wish the updates were longer or at least quicker.