Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update

He shouldn't take any harsh decision in his anger

Please continue soon 

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is not the right way to know her feelings.. Maybe Arnav is frustrated about his feelings toward Khushi...

Loved his POV but in the end, he blew it off... Poor Khushi.. she has no clue what's going on.. He shouldn't behave like this... I am sure, he will realize soon and woo her OR keep acting like a Jerk...

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely part but I don't want Arnav to take any hasty decision and regret later I want him to understand Khushi and her inner turmoil which is gng on inside her

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I tell you only and only ArShi can do this.. take you high and drop you like anything.. oh god.. kya karen inn ka.. both are in same boat one have somewhere accepted his feelings while the other one is still in denial.. loved reading this on and in swing between ArShi.. Amazing.. Thanks for update đŸ˜Š

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb part

Arnav has admitted to himself that he had feelings for khushi now he should confess the same to khushi. 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The story is getting to be more interesting .This chapter  gave us an insight into what are Arnav’s views about kushi and how she has become an integral part of his life .He can’t believe earlier he used to share his problems his innermost thoughts and feelings with Nani now he shares it with kushi. He has realized he has feelings for her and he is falling for her’

But as always too hasty and anger over rides him he should realise kushi is a simple girl and wont express her love and feelings even though she has for him because of the difference in status and secondly she is afraid of rejection  .Moreover she is staying in their house so she’s indebted to them.

The ball is in Arnav’s court it is he who has to take decisions regarding him and kushi.

shell01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice Story. Wonderful journey of Arnav and Kushi. I couldn't put it down and I read it in one go. Pls cont soon. 

Cheers. 

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi V, when is the next update??

sweta_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part..

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting eagerly to know what drama Arnav is going to do. Plz give a long update soon; )