Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Will she wear that dress or substitute something else?

Abaszayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

From the Author's desk: Here is a sneak peek for chapter 12. Enjoy!

Happy waiting! 

Chapter 12: The Clash of Titans

"I have got a dinner party to attend" Arnav told as a matter of fact "I am expected to bring in a date"

"So? Why are you telling me this?" Khushi asked him with a equally complacent tone "Do you want me to find a date for you?"

"I want you to come with me" 

"Excuse me?" Khushi looked at him horrified "with you?" She turned around to see if anyone around would have heard it . Thankfully, the office corridor was deserted in spite of the busy hour. 

"We have a dress code for the party" he said not waiting for an acceptance from her. "You have to change into a red or black"

"How did you conceive in your thick head of yours that I will yes to this?"

"You have no choice Khushi" Arnav said, turning into the corridor to his office cabin.  "remember the bet? you agreed for  'kuch bhi' if you lost" he asked smirking at her.

"Khadoos! you tricked me into it"

"Sir, your package just arrived" Murli, his executive assistant stood waiting near the entrance with a package.

"Thanks Murli" Arnav said taking it from him, Opening the door to his cabin. 

"This is for you" he said dumping the package into her hands 

Khushi hastily checked the designer dress in the package muttering to herself and let out a groan when she saw what she found in it

"No way I am wearing this" she muttered holding up a beautiful, short red dress.

"You can use the adjacent cabin" he said opening a door marked pantry, and quickly locking the outside entrance to the pantry. I have asked one of my female staffs to help you if you need it" 

"How conveniently well planned?" Khushi asked sarcastically 

"We are leaving in 20 mins ok?" he said still smirking as he disappeared into another door labelled "Private, entry restricted"

15 mins later, Arnav opened the door that connected his personal cabin into his office space, he got speechless. 

The chapter has got 4 parts, but I am not telling you which part has this smiley2 Hopefully, I get enough time to write all the parts by this week. I could do with some motivation you know, Its the best way to push me into writing it.smiley17COMMENTS! Bring it on please!

Oh man so interesting and now it's hard to wait for the update … but I m so excited that slowly they will fall hard for each other I m sure … this party will ignite fire in them for each other … please update soooooon 

Abaszayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

From the Author's desk: Here is a sneak peek for chapter 12. Enjoy!

Happy waiting! 

Chapter 12: The Clash of Titans

"I have got a dinner party to attend" Arnav told as a matter of fact "I am expected to bring in a date"

"So? Why are you telling me this?" Khushi asked him with a equally complacent tone "Do you want me to find a date for you?"

"I want you to come with me" 

"Excuse me?" Khushi looked at him horrified "with you?" She turned around to see if anyone around would have heard it . Thankfully, the office corridor was deserted in spite of the busy hour. 

"We have a dress code for the party" he said not waiting for an acceptance from her. "You have to change into a red or black"

"How did you conceive in your thick head of yours that I will yes to this?"

"You have no choice Khushi" Arnav said, turning into the corridor to his office cabin.  "remember the bet? you agreed for  'kuch bhi' if you lost" he asked smirking at her.

"Khadoos! you tricked me into it"

"Sir, your package just arrived" Murli, his executive assistant stood waiting near the entrance with a package.

"Thanks Murli" Arnav said taking it from him, Opening the door to his cabin. 

"This is for you" he said dumping the package into her hands 

Khushi hastily checked the designer dress in the package muttering to herself and let out a groan when she saw what she found in it

"No way I am wearing this" she muttered holding up a beautiful, short red dress.

"You can use the adjacent cabin" he said opening a door marked pantry, and quickly locking the outside entrance to the pantry. I have asked one of my female staffs to help you if you need it" 

"How conveniently well planned?" Khushi asked sarcastically 

"We are leaving in 20 mins ok?" he said still smirking as he disappeared into another door labelled "Private, entry restricted"

15 mins later, Arnav opened the door that connected his personal cabin into his office space, he got speechless. 

The chapter has got 4 parts, but I am not telling you which part has this smiley2 Hopefully, I get enough time to write all the parts by this week. I could do with some motivation you know, Its the best way to push me into writing it.smiley17COMMENTS! Bring it on please!

Oh man so interesting and now it's hard to wait for the update … but I m so excited that slowly they will fall hard for each other I m sure … this party will ignite fire in them for each other … please update soooooon 

A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it!!!! I love this mad sibling bonding .Arnav and Khushi’s bantering is too good. I look forward to see when Arnav will realise first tht he is in love with khushi and not sheetal.

Now is the time for arnav to witness the potent attraction and sensual tension between khushi and him . Hoping for some sizzling update. 

Poonamtakyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello dear, I loved ur story a lot. I m short in words how much I loved it. Beautiful, awesome, Wonderful............

Can u please give me links of ur other stories. I would love to read it..

And I m waiting for ur next update..

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Vi,

I had forgotten the story. I remembered bits and pieces but had forgotten the main plots. In fact, I don't remember commenting on this story and I am a diligent commenter. The reason could be that six years back I wasn't active on IF. But, somewhere, somehow I must have let you know that I loved the story and hoped to see it culminate in a proper ending since you were nice enough to pm me and let me know that you were continuing the story. Thank you so much for letting me know. I just finished re-reading the story when it all came back to me.

First off, I must commend you for continuing where you left off so seamlessly. I mean, one update was six years back and the next was a month back. If I hadn't looked at the dates, I would have never known! Hats off! Take a bow just for that!!

While the story itself is wonderful, I love the way you have defined the characters especially the girls. Anjali and Payal set the bar high. When I read Khushi's introduction I was like bah...another meek, mousy Khushi! Boy!! Was I wrong or what? I laughed out loud when I imagined her in her 'holier than thou' avatar declaring proudly to everyone how she was the 'love guru'. The Payal-Akash wedding sequence was brilliant. 

And Arnav...I love that he is not an angst-filled man who only knows how to be loving to his family and angry with everyone else. He is in turns protective, playful and angry. And his banter with Khushi who gives as good as she gets is something I ended up looking for in every chapter. That he has this basic decency to him is something I absolutely adore. This Arnav and Khushi have such crackling chemistry! Kudos to you for bringing that out so effortlessly. 

Can't wait to see how you are going to take the story forward. And let us in on the secret called 'Aman'. Am also dying for Sheetal to be put in her place *hint* *hint*😉

Awesome Vi! Will be back when you update the next one. 

What's the general schedule, BTW? Just so I can keep in mind and check the thread.      

Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Somehow Like button is not working for me🧐

Loved the chapter’s 🙂

Thanks for the update dear

Evergreen-05 thumbnail

Hmm.. looks like a well planned murder. Poor Mr. Gupta.

Khushi's antics are cute. Daddi is going to be super shocked seeing NK's choice.

Wonderful writing. Enjoyed reading!

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Would I be called selfish if I request for an update now? He he he. ..

I can't seem to stop loving this story. So grateful that it's back. Thanks a ton.

Cheers 

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh god.. i am getting greedy... when will u update...

it is sooooooooooooooo difficult to wait