Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Mishti did not hate Kunal and Pari because Kunal left her. When Mishti revealed that she knows about Kunal she asked Mauli to kiss Ishaan and Mauli didn't do it, Mishti had an outburst and told Mauli that she is not kissing her popsie because she is in love with Dr. Kunal. Mishti always feared that Mauli will go to Kunal and leave Ishaan, she asked Mauli not to talk to Pari or Kunal. 

Mishti was okay with Kunal and Pari, after Kunal promised her as a Santa that he will give her, her popsie back and asked her to be nice to Pari. It was never about Kunal leaving her, because she never knew Kunal as a father, she never lived without a father, she always had Ishaan with her. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Mishti did not hate Kunal and Pari because Kunal left her. When Mishti revealed that she knows about Kunal she asked Mauli to kiss Ishaan and Mauli didn't do it, Mishti had an outburst and told Mauli that she is not kissing her popsie because she is in love with Dr. Kunal. Mishti always feared that Mauli will go to Kunal and leave Ishaan, she asked Mauli not to talk to Pari or Kunal. 

Mishti was okay with Kunal and Pari, after Kunal promised her as a Santa that he will give her, her popsie back and asked her to be nice to Pari. It was never about Kunal leaving her, because she never knew Kunal as a father, she never lived without a father, she always had Ishaan with her. 

Mother can easily flip flop between ishaan or kunal but child can't flip flop so easily between papa no 1 and papa no 2.

Proof link :

Origin of mishti's hatred was kunal left them as per this voot link.

https://www.voot.com/shows/silsila/1/606786/what-kunal-kidnapped-mishti/676308

At this point mishti comes to know that kunal is her bio father who left her and she started to hate kunal and pari both. 

Popsi angle mauli ne engagement break kiya fir start hua tha jo kafi late start hua tha after sandhya's entry. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Darling_

My main dislike for Mishti isn’t because she didn’t forgive Kunal or Pari. I don’t expect her to either because I could understand her hating her father and as for Pari, well pari wasn’t at fault but I could still get her hating her on it as she was a child. I am saying her harming Pari showed me what she was capable of as a person. Normally how people react to situations tells one how they are as people. Everyone reacts differently even if it’s same situation. Some people tolerate, some attack those who wronged them, some become too good and foolishly think and trust and love others still, and some attack others who are not part of it, and so on. In Mishti’s case it showed me which category she fit in. I knew she was a child but she did knew Pari wasn’t at fault. But more than her, I blame her parents than her for that. They ruined her life and was completely neglected during that time. Even Kunal tried that Santa much later. 

Usually 6 years old kids doesn't understand what is extra marital affair and how only her father is responsible for the mess in their life and step sister/other kid has nothing to do with affair kand. 

For child psychology at age of 6, only understandable thing is her father is left her and now behaving as amazing father for other kid who is her father too. 

So it's wrong and illogical to expect from 6 year old kid to knew or understand pari wasn't at fault.How 6 years old kid mishti can knew/understand pari was not at fault?!!!!

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

She was more invested in the idea that her popsi wouldn’t be her father and Kunal and Mouli would get together. I would’ve rather preferred if she harmed Kunal or Mouli  rather than Pari as she was innocent in all this mess. I don’t know about people judging so you can go ask them. But I judge her because even though she was a child, she knew Pari wasn’t at fault. So even though I forgive her for that, but I knew since then Mishti wasn’t all positive and has grey shades. But still that Mishti was much much better than the now adult Mishti. This Mishti is disgusting and wrong 100% and has no excuse to defend or understand. 

You are already judgemental about Mishti, and I cannot do anything  about it. You are expecting a child to act in a very rightful manner ?? 

Of course, Mishti has grey shades. Okay, what about pari? while you expect a little Mishti to act after understanding and analysing in a very appropriate manner ,is it not wrong on Pari's part too when she says Paapa was not wrong, mumma was not wrong even after growing up??  About harming step sister, yeah, which girl would do so much for a step sister after knowing that her mother was a home breaker. Only a handful people would even care to be that affectionate towards step sisters. And Mishti is one among them. About pari, just bcoz she's innocent doesn't make her out of this mess. Just as you found how Mishti had a grey shade to her character in her childhood itself, you must have noticed pari too, how she's so selfish and oblivious to others when it comes to pursuing something. 

I don't know why everybody including writers focus only on Mishti, leaving Pari out of limelight. She deserves equally screen space, appreciation and bashing. But no, that poor girl is always out of syllabus. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So the majority in the forum was correct.

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

There's a saying... Majority is always right👍🏼❤️🥳

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yes😎