Veer will catch them or Mishti Ruhaan will come clean with veer

Poll

Veer will catch them Romancing or mishaan will honestly tell veer

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote ...what you think.
I dont think mishti Ruhaan have guts to tell veer.
So my guess is some third party (like rajdeep) will tell veer .Veer will refuse to believe just like mauli and then he will catch them romancing.

I m 100 % sure Mishaan wont tell veer
Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
third party like pari will catch both
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

third party like pari will catch both

Its possible ...but who will tell veer.
Ruhaan ka to phir bhi chance hai...but mishti   has no guts
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
arnav might tell to veer . arnav consider ruhaan as his enemy
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think veer will catch them romancing .That will be cheating . And the makers know how upset the viewers were with Kunal and nandu cheating  in season 1 ..and the tremendous amount of bashing both the writers and actors got due to it. So I think even though the concept of changing of relationships remains the same in season 2 we are not going to see any physical cheating...because mishty has to remember what her mother went through...so I think we will see mishty proving she's not like her father...she'll go to veer and make a sincere apology about what has happened, she'll ask his forgiveness and he'll probably unite mishty and ruhaan ( the true lovers) like we get in a lot of movies and shows ..like in kkhh; like Kunal taking Mauli to Ishaan in the airport, etc...😊
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Misthi will realise she loves ruhaan and not veer. Ruhaan will also know Misthi loves him.

Ruhaan will try convincing Misthi to tell Veer about her feelings but Misthi due to her insecurities that she doesn't want to be in kunal place, she will stay away from Ruhaan and try to marry Veer.

She will try everything to Stay commited to Veer and finally one day veer will know about it, understand her and free her from the commitment.

I strongly feel veer will be the one to break the commitment and not Misthi.

There is a reason why Misthi always keep talking about the past.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: surabhi01

arnav might tell to veer . arnav consider ruhaan as his enemy

Yeah you are making sense.. Arnav will work in Veer office waise bhi ðŸ˜† , it will be Arnav who vll tell veer ..An interesting love pentagon ðŸ˜³
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Neither of mentioned options .

Veer is already analyzing mishti 's changed behavior as per today's episode.

Veer will be the one who figure out reason by himself (it's not mandatory he will catch them doing romance , other ways are also possible) .

As per veer's dialogue, he will never come in between ruhaan and mishti so he will be the one who will free mishti from commitment.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am afraid that Mishti won't be honest with Veer and won't break up with him for x y z reasons! 
He might realise this on his own and then free her of commitment in the end for e.g. like Ishaan had let Mauli Go in the end 

She is being inconsiderate and insensitive towards Veer right now...honesty is something that Veer deserves from Mishti if nothing else 
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Neither of mentioned options .

Veer is already analyzing mishti 's changed behavior as per today's episode.

Veer will be the one who figure out reason by himself (it's not mandatory he will catch them doing romance , other ways are also possible) .

As per veer's dialogue, he will never come in between ruhaan and mishti so he will be the one who will free mishti from commitment.

How he will come to know i m not sure...but i m sure mishti Ruhaan wont come clean.
Ya veer will set her free for sure...like mauli did.