Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

sadly the writing of this show ...both seasons is very poor. I think the only character who was written properly and remained constant and whom we could understand was Ishaan. We knew exactly what was going on with him and where he was coming from.. understanding every other character was a nightmare. Right now they are making mishty dumb. She can't be so naive that she is not seeing that she obviously shouldn't be marrying veer if she has all those feelings for Ruhaan. And where's the dialogue or monologue from mishty explaining how veer and ruhaan are different ,.why is she falling for ruhaan..What was wrong with veer. Well we never got it from Kunal why he fell for nandu and what was wrong with Mauli...all we got was that he was right in his decision of leaving her. Maybe the writers themselves don't know what to write to explain these breakups ..The execution and writing of silsila both seasons has been very poor. After the show ends the only character I'll remember will be Ishaan because I liked his selfless honest pure love for Mauli and. mishty. All the other characters were either highly confused or  delusional... ๐Ÿ˜•

Agree about ishaan! He is โค๏ธ

Coming to Mishti, even if she is confused about her feelings, she should let them come out in the open with at least su. When she had the guts to ask her if she really loves veer, why couldn't she just say that she is getting attracted to ruhaan? Su in fact even assured her that she wouldn't be judged. I think they wrote the characters like this. When they could emphasize on such minor detail of su not judging Mishti, they can't just leave us with a confused lead. 
Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mishti is the modern age girl who is independent and chills with beer at any point. No problem with that. Then why she cannot confront veer saying she needs time.
They will be silent unless the marriage drama takes up.
Wha rubbish
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chumki1968

Mishti is the modern age girl who is independent and chills with beer at any point. No problem with that. Then why she cannot confront veer saying she needs time.
They will be silent unless the marriage drama takes up.
Wha rubbish

yes they've made  mishty modern, strong and responsible but she's making such a mess of her love life and future...they better clear it out quickly...they need to explain why she's so out of touch with her emotional needs ...they are giving us very superficial vague dialogues ..they better write some solid stuff so we can accept what's going on in the show ..Mishty does have morals and values ...her mother and step father were good decent people and she knows how they behaved...so she better do the right thing,..๐Ÿ˜•
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning girls !!! 
I don't want to end up with foot in my mouth ๐Ÿค” yet again. Only thing, I have to say is I so wished that breaking up with Veer had nothing to do with Ruhaan. That would have been so clean. 

She may have reconciled with Veer for the " fight" but that she is not content with how Veer handled it, the whole prolonged tantrum of his, silent treatment and black mailing. Obviously she had her reasons for her eruption, she made a mistake/blunder against Ruhaan by behaving badly with him, but that was between Ruhaan and her, which they have sorted out. Veer had no business of prolonging his tantrum, in my mind, other than the fact that she didn't " follow" his instructions and be a "good girl". A series of incidents which she now perceives about Veer, would have been good. Whether she is committed or not, these could be qualities that can lead to irreconcilable differences, so better to break it off before they become full fledged fights after wedding. 

I still hope they don't link her liking Ruhaan be the reason to break up with Veer. We talked about this in Season 1 too, where you don't weigh pros and cons between two people when you choose your life partner. I want my love, but if I can't get that guy, the other guy is fine too as a fall back is just too difficult to digest๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I will say this much, whether she knows what she feels about Ruhaan or not, if she has finer feelings for him, such as wanting to touch his shirt, asking him not to look at her as she might lose control, she should wake up and take her time before keeping the other guy hanging. Confusion is one thing, but this is at another level, not confusion anymore, but craving his closeness. I want to be clear about one thing here, liking somebody doesn't mean we crave for physical proximity. So far, she didn't have any such feelings, such as reveling in his touch or craving for physical proximity, but Friday was totally a different ball game. This is what shook me to the core on Friday. There simply was no build up to that. Understanding his loneliness is what they have shown, not craving for his proximity. Why all of a sudden this, I don't understand.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก 

I am still giving Ruhaan a benefit of doubt. He is keeping his feelings very close to his heart, he is not wooing her either physically nor is he emotionally manipulative. Yes, he remains in the same house, but I don't see him harming anything or anybody. I don't see gross, cheap, creepy, lustful looks like a certain other couple. He wants memories for himself before she gets married. Again, not memories of touch but more of an emotional connection. Even his monologue, in the precap, I didn't feel bad. What is wrong about his wishful thinking? What does he have to tell Veer? If he likes/loves Mishti just from his side, then this info doesn't serve any purpose other than awkwardness between all parties, Ruhaan, Mishti and Veer. I understand all about full disclosure but what would be the purpose for this? Like, what is Veer going to do with this information? What does Ruhaan achieve by doing this? How is that disclosure going to benefit either Mishti or Veer? If he is unable to physically control himself or he is dying for her touch or becomes a creepy peeping Tom, yes, I agree, he should get out of the situation. He doesn't seem to have any of these primal feelings, but seems like his attachment is more at an emotional level with Mishti. 

I don't know guys. I am confused as to what I really want. I haven't been as confused about my own life. I am however clear about one thing. I DIDN'T LIKE CARESSING THE SHIRT๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ That made me real queasy๐Ÿ˜ฒ
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls !!!

I don't want to end up with foot in my mouth๐Ÿค”yet again. Only thing, I have to say is I so wished that breaking up with Veer had nothing to do with Ruhaan. That would have been so clean.

She may have reconciled with Veer for the " fight" but that she is not content with how Veer handled it, the whole prolonged tantrum of his, silent treatment and black mailing. Obviously she had her reasons for her eruption, she made a mistake/blunder against Ruhaan by behaving badly with him, but that was between Ruhaan and her, which they have sorted out. Veer had no business of prolonging his tantrum, in my mind, other than the fact that she didn't " follow" his instructions and be a "good girl". A series of incidents which she now perceives about Veer, would have been good. Whether she is committed or not, these could be qualities that can lead to irreconcilable differences, so better to break it off before they become full fledged fights after wedding.

I still hope they don't link her liking Ruhaan be the reason to break up with Veer. We talked about this in Season 1 too, where you don't weigh pros and cons between two people when you choose your life partner. I want my love, but if I can't get that guy, the other guy is fine too as a fall back is just too difficult to digest๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI will say this much, whether she knows what she feels about Ruhaan or not, if she has finer feelings for him, such as wanting to touch his shirt, asking him not to look at her as she might lose control, she should wake up and take her time before keeping the other guy hanging. Confusion is one thing, but this is at another level, not confusion anymore, but craving his closeness. I want to be clear about one thing here, liking somebody doesn't mean we crave for physical proximity. So far, she didn't have any such feelings, such as reveling in his touch or craving for physical proximity, but Friday was totally a different ball game. This is what shook me to the core on Friday. There simply was no build up to that. Understanding his loneliness is what they have shown, not craving for his proximity. Why all of a sudden this, I don't understand.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก

I am still giving Ruhaan a benefit of doubt. He is keeping his feelings very close to his heart, he is not wooing her either physically nor is he emotionally manipulative. Yes, he remains in the same house, but I don't see him harming anything or anybody. I don't see gross, cheap, creepy, lustful looks like a certain other couple. He wants memories for himself before she gets married. Again, not memories of touch but more of an emotional connection. Even his monologue, in the precap, I didn't feel bad. What is wrong about his wishful thinking? What does he have to tell Veer? If he likes/loves Mishti just from his side, then this info doesn't serve any purpose other than awkwardness between all parties, Ruhaan, Mishti and Veer. I understand all about full disclosure but what would be the purpose for this? Like, what is Veer going to do with this information? What does Ruhaan achieve by doing this? How is that disclosure going to benefit either Mishti or Veer? If he is unable to physically control himself or he is dying for her touch or becomes a creepy peeping Tom, yes, I agree, he should get out of the situation. He doesn't seem to have any of these primal feelings, but seems like his attachment is more at an emotional level with Mishti.

I don't know guys. I am confused as to what I really want. I haven't been as confused about my own life. I am however clear about one thing. I DIDN'T LIKE CARESSING THE SHIRT๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผThat made me real queasy๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Miliโค๏ธ Love it ๐Ÿ‘ .You are Not at All Confused ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Your Perception ๐Ÿ‘ interpretation Much Able to Clear Many Confusions ๐Ÿ‘ .Wat Ever You Say ๐Ÿ˜Žplz Dear Just Give a Seperate Thread ๐Ÿ˜ณ if possible ๐Ÿ˜› So we don't Confuse where is Your ๐Ÿ‘ . ๐Ÿ˜Ž .
๐Ÿค—
Have A Good Day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .Take Care ..
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm...
I think it depends on where we think the story is going . 

The Mishti I know is going to reject Ruhaan in what ever way possible (definitely milder and toned down now) and the Veer I know is giving to throw them together again.   ๐Ÿ˜†

So long as Mishti keeps resisting and Ruhaan respects her, I am OK.  

From what I understand,  Mishti is mad about commitment.  Even if in one weak moment she feels she likes Ruhaan more than Veer,  I don't expect her to reconsider.  There is no reason for her to hate Veer,  so I expect her to stick to the schedule and the life she planned for herself.

She cannot exclude Ruhaan from her life since he is Veer's best friend , so what can she do? 

The only option I see is for her to make him a friend , because Ruhaan can't help caring for her,  so he'll stick around even if she makes it clear she will choose Veer and she can't eliminate Ruhaan from their lives.  

Ultimately, Veer will be a part of their lives too,  so whatever happens,  it is going to end amicably.  

On one side is your perfect future you dreamed and designed which comes with blessings from everyone you know and on the other side is this slippery slope of sweet but confusing and fatal feeling - which one would she choose? 

My expectation is after the introspection either she writes off Ruhaan as a crazy fantasy she can deal with or  she acknowledges her feelings and rejects him... That much is acceptable to me.  It is her life.  She can choose the person she wants.  If she continues to dream about Ruhaan she can only get herself hypnotised or something. How on earth can she go and tell Veer: I want to marry you,  because you seem to be the best choice, but I have this thing for your best friend!  

Obviously she can't. She just has to fight it. 

I really don't expect any confession happening, so there is only one decent way Mishti can.go and that much is acceptable for me. 
Edited by chicksoup - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dissappointing promo.Mishti should think about veer at very first.