Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to see what reason she gives Veer for falling out of love with him..

Mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya mujhe kya ho raha tha? Her needle is stuck there only. Reminds me of the epic dialogue HUM NE BAHOT KOSHISH KI... This season has MUJHE KYA HO RAHA HAI is on loop.

I was never a mishaan fan but thought story will move towards compatibility issues of mishveer. Now it's obvious breakup hoga n cuz of new juzbaat.
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda agree with you 
As far as i have understood mishti and if i  am correct, then i guess this is actually needed
It feels as if for the first time she is experiencing these emotions and mistook like for love before which mistake we are actually commiting nowdays 
Imo this should be red alarm for mishti intersopecting her relation with veer
What i feel is mishaan wont confess feelings any time soon and wont cheat . 
As much i have understood mishti, i guess we will be seeing her battling wrong Nd right herself 
One moment shd will think about ruhaan the next moment she will be extremely guilty about her doings 
And i feel it is really really hard for to even admit to herself that she doesnt feel for veer 
She will never even want to name her feelings for ruhaan as love 
She will now go even extra.miles to make her relation work 
So all i can see is mishti hating herself . She might even hurry with marriage 
Hope writers prove me right 
Bcz till now mishti has always kept others above her and this matter veers heart is involved so imo she will at any cost keep his feelings above anyone else even if it means not acknowledging her feelings of even sacrifing them
Best would have been if Ruhaan went away somewhere 
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

This is not how i wanted things to be.. I was hoping Mishveer breakup will happen because of compatibility issues and not because of MisHaan.. But makers have different plans and i am ready to give them a chance to tell their story.. I am still enjoying.. I can excuse this falling in love phase because she herself is not understanding whats she doing or feeling.. Only thing i am expecting from MisHaan is to confront Veer as soon as they sort out their feelings.. I dont want them to have chori chori chupke chupke moments behind Veers back like in season1.. I want Veer to know about it from MisHaan and not from any 3rd party or from him walking over their secret moments.. Thats the limit i have set..Till then i will keep rooting for the ship. 

Exactly my thoughts. I won't like it if they go behind Veer's back and he walks on them. I hope it doesn't go like that😊
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There won't be any cheating physically. Emotional cheating is already there.

Pre-cap and new promo baad bhi if she still thinks mujhe kya ho raha hai, then seriously makers are making the same mistake again. Her hiding Veer's pic looked gross.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sheen97

I kinda agree with you 

As far as i have understood mishti and if i  am correct, then i guess this is actually needed
It feels as if for the first time she is experiencing these emotions and mistook like for love before which mistake we are actually commiting nowdays 
Imo this should be red alarm for mishti intersopecting her relation with veer
What i feel is mishaan wont confess feelings any time soon and wont cheat . 
As much i have understood mishti, i guess we will be seeing her battling wrong Nd right herself 
One moment shd will think about ruhaan the next moment she will be extremely guilty about her doings 
And i feel it is really really hard for to even admit to herself that she doesnt feel for veer 
She will never even want to name her feelings for ruhaan as love 
She will now go even extra.miles to make her relation work 
So all i can see is mishti hating herself . She might even hurry with marriage 
Hope writers prove me right 
Bcz till now mishti has always kept others above her and this matter veers heart is involved so imo she will at any cost keep his feelings above anyone else even if it means not acknowledging her feelings of even sacrifing them
Best would have been if Ruhaan went away somewhere 

I really hope to see your predictions comes true.  

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It'll be so inhuman of both ruhaan and mishti if they start falling without a proper justification from Mishti about why ruhaan, and why not very! If they continued showing the incompatibilities, it would have made more sense. If the writers are going on FastTrack to start the actual triangle, then there will hardly be anyone rooting for their actual lead pair, which means that it is backlashing big time just like s1. I hope they really learnt something from their mistakes of s1 and rectify them.
On the other hand if they want to use S2 only to justify their mistakes from s1, only God can save us this irony. It's just like mocking the loyal fans of the showπŸ˜•
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

It'll be so inhuman of both ruhaan and mishti if they start falling without a proper justification from Mishti about why ruhaan, and why not very! If they continued showing the incompatibilities, it would have made more sense. If the writers are going on FastTrack to start the actual triangle, then there will hardly be anyone rooting for their actual lead pair, which means that it is backlashing big time just like s1. I hope they really learnt something from their mistakes of s1 and rectify them.

On the other hand if they want to use S2 only to justify their mistakes from s1, only God can save us this irony. It's just like mocking the loyal fans of the show πŸ˜•

Exactly... The question of why Ruhaan and not Veer should be answered logically and morally acceptable. 
If not they're again disappointing viewers who expected a good justified storyline rooting their favourite characters and actors. 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's apparent Mishti never loved Veer. What made her think she was in love with him god knows.
Now breakup should happen ASAP. 
But won't in the show.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

On the other hand if they want to use S2 only to justify their mistakes from s1, only God can save us this irony. It's just like mocking the loyal fans of the show πŸ˜•

sadly the writing of this show ...both seasons is very poor. I think the only character who was written properly and remained constant and whom we could understand was Ishaan. We knew exactly what was going on with him and where he was coming from.. understanding every other character was a nightmare. Right now they are making mishty dumb. She can't be so naive that she is not seeing that she obviously shouldn't be marrying veer if she has all those feelings for Ruhaan. And where's the dialogue or monologue from mishty explaining how veer and ruhaan are different ,.why is she falling for ruhaan..What was wrong with veer. Well we never got it from Kunal why he fell for nandu and what was wrong with Mauli...all we got was that he was right in his decision of leaving her. Maybe the writers themselves don't know what to write to explain these breakups ..The execution and writing of silsila both seasons has been very poor. After the show ends the only character I'll remember will be Ishaan because I liked his selfless honest pure love for Mauli and. mishty. All the other characters were either highly confused or  delusional...πŸ˜• Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too was expecting Misthi understanding her  compatible issues with veer and breaking up and then Mishaan journey after a small break
But the last episode precap and this promo is highly disappointing πŸ˜•