Not that happy with recent promo

Posted: 4 years ago
Not that happy with the promo or the way they're showing Mishti especially...

Ok she might have developed feelings for Ruhaan,  first time such emotions she's going through for a man, ok I can understand. But the way she kept a hand on Veer hiding him and admiring Ruhaan alone, isn't that an heartless backstabbing to that guy?? . He has feelings too. How can Mishti behave like that? The first thing she should do after realising her feefing for Ruhaan, is feel horrible for Veer and not ignore him or his feelings or his pain she might put him through coz of this heartbreak she is gonna give... 

Really hope , mishaan think about Veer first and come clean with him , , apologize for breaking his trust and heart and only then they should confront each other's emotions. 

PS:  I'm not bashing Mishti or Ruhaan. But just saying this isnt right way to  deal with their emotions. Hoping CVS don't butcher the leads to justify juzzbat like the previous season. 

Will wait for the episode to air , with the hope they don't rush thingslike last time
Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
wahi toh  kitna bakwaas promo diya hai yaha main chahti hu ki mishti  veer ke saath apne relationship pe soch vichar karke phele usse break up karle aur yaha kissi aur hi track pe chal rahi hai madam  instead of showing mishti introspecting on her relationship with  veer they are showing her happily thinking about ruhaan why  seriously the track  was going so good they were showing mishveer being incompatibility  mishti questioning her decision to get married should have proceeded with that track and ended mishveer s relationship mishti s love reliasation could have happened later 

i am so disappointed 
exactly  mishaan  need  to  come  clean  and  ruhaan  stay  in  pune  for  sometime
And  S2  writers  no  fake  dialogues  like  hum  dil  nai  dukhana  chahte  the  u  did  so  now  take  responsibility and  apologise  before  veer  catch  u
Agree with you...
Veer is a good guy...pehale break up..fir mishaar love story start karna chahiye...first time she is in love...be practical ..mishti ko veer ke baare mein sochna chahiye...he love her lot...apne feelings ke baare mein batakar apologise karna teek rahega...
Yes tru I hating promo.i can't  belueveit how could suddenly mishti forget veer..one night. I rely don't  understand mishti turned 180 degree.  But I love mishan..but they want to realize their feeling slowly..not like this .this way is very horrible. 
mishtu falling in Mess 😛 creating Complicated Situations by herself 😲 but how she handle further ❓ She should be answerable to All 😃 So will see Where it leads now 😳 .
Originally posted by sailuja

Yes tru I hating promo.i can't  belueveit how could suddenly mishti forget veer..one night. I rely don't  understand mishti turned 180 degree.  But I love mishan..but they want to realize their feeling slowly..not like this .this way is very horrible. 

Makers r weird. That is what makers want to go. Whom she shud select in end? Her bf or new attraction? I can never like Mishaan. I feel vomit from such shows.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Poorabhforever

wahi toh  kitna bakwaas promo diya hai yaha main chahti hu ki mishti  veer ke saath apne relationship pe soch vichar karke phele usse break up karle aur yaha kissi aur hi track pe chal rahi hai madam  instead of showing mishti introspecting on her relationship with  veer they are showing her happily thinking about ruhaan why seriously the track  was going so good they were showing mishveer being incompatibility  mishti questioning her decision to get married should have proceeded with that track and ended mishveer s relationship mishti s love reliasation could have happened later

i am so disappointed 
Totally agree with you.
This CVS never bothered to explore why the first relationship isn't compatible or there's something wrong which makes them to fall for another person. They fail coz they rush the feelings and also not showing valid reasons why they fell out of love.

This two things are really crucial for a story like this. Silsila CVS never understood that I guess. Still hoping their learnt from their mistakes and right them with Mishaan.  
Bold @ you echoed my thoughts 
Originally posted by TeenRose1

Makers r weird. That is what makers want to go. Whom she shud select in end? Her bf or new attraction? I can never like Mishaan. I feel vomit from such shows.
Well  different  people  different  choice  ,  if  the  show  makes  u  so  uncomfortable  u  should  not  watch  it  
This is not how i wanted things to be.. I was hoping Mishveer breakup will happen because of compatibility issues and not because of MisHaan.. But makers have different plans and i am ready to give them a chance to tell their story.. I am still enjoying.. I can excuse this falling in love phase because she herself is not understanding whats she doing or feeling.. Only thing i am expecting from MisHaan is to confront Veer as soon as they sort out their feelings.. I dont want them to have chori chori chupke chupke moments behind Veers back like in season1.. I want Veer to know about it from MisHaan and not from any 3rd party or from him walking over their secret moments.. Thats the limit i have set..Till then i will keep rooting for the ship.