Kainat and Saltanat are similar to Ragini and Swara.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This show has very good cinematographers.. Like the scenes and real locations very much.

The character sketches of Kainat and Saltanat are looking similar to Helly's previous show Sawargini.
Swara and Saltanat are quite same.

And Kainat and Ragini have similar characteristics.. 

Just the differences are  the religion. and Helly is playing both roles..
Edited by Aurtika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea.. exactly my thoughts.. 
Even I felt the characters are kinda similar to swaragini n ragini..
But I don't want the show to go same way.. The innocent one turning evil n carefree one becoming mahaan. . 
I want the storyline to b very different..
ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was feeling the same.. 2 girls triangle love, here only difference is same actress is playing the 2 girls.. I stopped watching swaraagini when it went all crazy.. I hope here they won't take same route.. 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Yeah. I hope they don't repeat the Ragini angle with Kainat too.. For a change want to see that obidient and rule follower girls aren't vindictive.. 
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just started watching the show.. First 2 episodes looked promising.. But now its looking same as Swaragini .. Only difference is both characters are played by helly and from marwadi background its changed to muslim... Bak sab to pakka similiar hai.. I hope here also the conservative type sister doesnt turn negative and the modern sister becomes mahaan.. Let them both be positive
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Just started watching the show.. First 2 episodes looked promising.. But now its looking same as Swaragini .. Only difference is both characters are played by helly and from marwadi background its changed to muslim... Bak sab to pakka similiar hai.. I hope here also the conservative type sister doesnt turn negative and the modern sister becomes mahaan.. Let them both be positive

Yeah ..
The good thing here is the story is fast spaced.. Even Rajveer said they are trying to show less MeloDrama .. Hoping they won't copy Swaragini .I am ok with insecure Kainaat   but not with vindictive and Manipulative one like Ragini..
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Yeah ..

The good thing here is the story is fast spaced.. Even Rajveer said they are trying to show less MeloDrama .. Hoping they won't copy Swaragini .I am ok with insecure Kainaat   but not with vindictive and Manipulative one like Ragini..

I would love to see a layered character for Kainat but not outright black with planning and plotting 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I would love to see a layered character for Kainat but not outright black with planning and plotting 

same here ..
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually Right now I am liking all the characters they are speaking they are feeling right or we can say saltanat and kainaat are really bickeringlike sisters who have issues related to perspective of life.
But I am really against of being mahaan to much of character 

Like in swaragini I was okay with everything but not the forgiving Swara all the time... just this thing ruined her  

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kainat is giving strong ragini vibes I feel...
The way she keeps blaming saltanat and how she feels possessive towards zaroon...reminds me of laksh and ragini
I dont like the way its going...hope the makers dont end up giving the same twist making kainat negative 
Expecting something different.