Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So I wasn't aware of this thing n suddenly came through this article n I was shocked. I don't know if I am suppose to make this post or not but what kind of Nuisance did Mahesh Bhatt just say here. ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢ 
I was actually such a dumbo to believe any BW family has a clear image ðŸ˜• 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/vice%2Bdaily-epaper-vicedeng/why%2Bmahesh%2Bbhat%2Bwanted%2Bto%2Bmarry%2Bhis%2Bdaughter-newsid-89493504/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjg1b3FqtrhAhUJL48KHR4SBJ8QFjAIegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2xykNZlA1tzDsXL0zqiphk&ampcf=1

Why Mahesh Bhat wanted to marry his daughter?

Bollywood film director-producer Mahesh Bhatt has created a storm of controversy at various times in the film. He is not only a picture, but also exceptional in personal life.

However, the debate over Mahesh came to an end when Chumu Khan, with a lip of lips for the title of a reputed magazine, was worshiped on the lips of the girl. This picture of intensely kissing parents began appearing on the cover of the magazine and started stirring nationwide. Many mass organizations started the protest by claiming that this behavior of the parents was 'indecent'.

Pooja-Mahesh debate did not stop here. After a few days of publication, Mahesh said, "I want to marry Puja. If she was not my daughter, then I would have really married her. "There is a storm of controversy in this comment. 

Besides, Mahesh has associated many women with love. It is heard that, in college, a relationship with a woman named Lorraine Bright was developed. Later, Mahesh Bhat changed the name of the woman, Kiran. Mahesh's son is Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt's mother. 
Dailyhunt
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Dailyhunt. Publisher: Vice Daily

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
no standards , criminals , no comments , filth n shit on earth 🤢
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No wonder all of them seem like loonies.
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

no standards , criminals , no comments , filth n shit on earth 🤢

How on Earth r they 'respected' n Ppl Expects these peice of shitty heads will stand up for women. ðŸ˜²
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

No wonder all of them seem like loonies.

Now I feel Alia n Shaheen moving out has another story altogether😕
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

How on Earth r they 'respected' n Ppl Expects these peice of shitty heads will stand up for women. ðŸ˜²

Mahesh Bhatt inciting people to spread terrorism in India.

Also twitter feed of his family is sickening. And have people forgotten that his son was best pals with Mumbai terrorist attacks mastermind Headley? 

But most Indians dont care. Till now they cared about direct terrorism now even that is a joke for them.
Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god. What the hell. He has the Woody Allen syndrome. The only difference is Allen's daughter was adopted and its still just as disgusting but this pervert saying this about his own biological daughter has to be one of the creepiest things I have ever read Bollywise. What a incestuous pervert. I wish I hadn't read this. God knows what kinda other  dark secrets this this family of communal hatred monger, incestuous men and a terrorist aide have. 
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh my god. What the hell. He has the Woody Allen syndrome. The only difference is Allen's daughter was adopted and its still just as disgusting but this pervert saying this about his own biological daughter has to be one of the creepiest things I have ever read Bollywise. What a incestuous pervert. I wish I hadn't read this. God knows what kinda other  dark secrets this this family of communal hatred monger, incestuous men and a terrorist aide have. 

It rerally looks like it.

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

More than Woody Allen. Seems more like Donald Trump. He said exactly the same things about his daughter Ivanka and even had similar controversial pics too. 

Donald and Ivanka Trump Moments That Totally Weird Us Out

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

Mahesh Bhatt inciting people to spread terrorism in India.

Also twitter feed of his family is sickening. And have people forgotten that his son was best pals with Mumbai terrorist attacks mastermind Headley? 

But most Indians dont care. Till now they cared about direct terrorism now even that is a joke for them.

Oh wow...😲