Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah it is obvious that it is Amyra who is behind it. Iam surprised to the extent they went to make kulfi and other kids fear, what if kids watching the show get panic attacks watching it? Even i got afraid when amma came back and leaned over to kulfi. Had i been their age i wud have def. feel shivers. They also successfully made Amyra the better vamp than her mom. She officially defeated her mother. They also spoiled the pure and great relation of a teacher and student for the sake of showing non existing Kulfi Sicka bond. It's dead long back, nothing can make it alive again. Why to make Lovely good now? She only apologized to kulfi in fear of getting caught by police. When Sicka finally knows where Lovely sent Kulfi, he doesn't call police! 👏 When Amyra is talking directly to him about making her send to police, he consoles her! 👏 
Iam sick of all of them crying everytime kulfi, sicka, his bro and even lovely. U own ur actions if u have guts. Makers think crying makes them genuine in their feelings but know it looks fake, i want to hit on heads of Sicka and his bro everytime they cry! 😡
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

@amif totally agree with your statement -

It is as though living behind the mask gave her the incognito space from being targeted and hated and allowed her, ironically, to blossom.

But Kulfi getting electrocuted on 25th means that she woudl somehow manage to come back to the competition either by Ammajiz reality getting exposed to media and kids being released or may be the kids get all clear from police station itself. cant say now. therez still 4 episodes left !

The best thing for sure woudl have been Kulfi and kids winning the show on their own and Amayra falling flat on the face with her false ego. But CVs seem to do exactly opposite of what us viewers desire.

We want kulfi to stand for herself and abandon Sick..aaa upfront for ditching her trust all the time. With the prize money and some mentor (may be Mia) she should form her own group and progress in the industry. But no - these are all wishful thinking of the viewers not the makers ! Right now all we can do is to wait for kulfi losing her voice and the witch girl winning as always !!

Is this show ending or having a leap?
TeenRose1 thumbnail
This show needs to shut. This show is against all morals.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

I couldn't open the link but I can imagine. They will continue to torture kulfi because Trp are up and last week show was in second place . 

I saw today's episode. Lovely apologized ? Different lovely ? Can't believe my eyes . But Amyra is turning into lovely . She is only seven and they are writing this script? Mind boggling. Where are her parents . No objection? Amazing . 

I guessed she will apologize the way they showed it but i thought she wud do tht for asking her to lose. I think she did it to save herself. Also Lovely redemption was made perhaps due to complaints but they made Amyra main villain. I don't understand amyra, she wanted to win for herself right? for her self worth, to prove herself. Then she shud compete against kulfi and win not this way. Sicka told her but y will it go to her ears. She also barks on how kulfi always comes near them as if this competition belongs to her family! See the audacity she has. Kulfi came here for herself and her frnds and she has as much right to participate as much as she has.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Couldn't open the link either but today's epi shows Amayra unmasking Kulfi and the audience berating the benaam group and demanding that those kids be removed. At the end, the cops show up to take Kulfi and her friends back to the remand home and Amayra very opportunistically gets an attack and the kayaar and nalayak baap takes Amayra to the doc and forgets that his own blood his being taken back to the remand home. What kind of a man is he? Why cannot he let his scheming dirty wife take her daughter to the doc while he helps save Kulfi from being taken back to the remand home?
Sick man with a sick wife and an evil monstrous daughter. Kulfi should hate Sikandar and not look at his face again. Made me sick to my stomach to watch the conniving Lovely all dolled up and back to her usual self, she got off scot free for her evil deeds and Amayra is a witch and of course, the worst of them all is the betraying, no good, useless, coward of a man, Sikandar.

Yes her attack is fake. Even it is Lovely who helped him out of that situation by making promise and also giving him idea to help kulfi and the frnds out. Sicka is total waste and mud brain. Also his bro, atleast he cud go to kulfi but no he stays for amyra when everyone's there already while kulfi is being terrorized. That dialogue where Sicka says every pbm shud face him before her, i got laugh, as if she didn't face any till now. He didn't even save her from ammaji. Also y r they still showing Kulfi addressing Amya with -Ji? She already knew the talented successful singer is her father and she is the first wife's daughter. Also y they keep giving lollypop scenes where kulfi fights with amyra for herself and some kulfi sicka moments when things dont change? Kulfi still remains kulfi and talks politely to amyra and Sicka always prefers amyra over kulfi.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

i feel like vomitting these days while watching this show. Kab tak they wanna stretch the same old track ? 

Amayra gets an attack wenever Sick - aaa advances towards Kulfi and then immediately he turns back 360 degrees. Amazing tactic yeah ! Everyone can see the conniving girl's naatak but only this super blind janam ka andha aadmi Sck - aaa cant see it and start chanting Princess Princess as soon as Princess ka saans aana band ho jata hai... Gr8 father i must say. Now they r showing Kulfi n kids being taken back to Ammaji then they are showing Kulfi getting electrocuted on 25th April. God knows till when they are going to stretch this ?

It was good though, to see Kulfi taking a stand for herself and not giving up against that cunning girl during practice session. But never ever can goodness fathom the extremity of evil and thats how things are going to turn next week. 

Those good for nothing family members as usuall have no other work but to shed crocodile tears and kosofy the fate of this poor lil girl...😭 

They all seriouly must get The Pagla Family Award !!!

It is funny how he is blind! Yes it is always rinse and repeat. Tired of watching same scenes again and again. They're sadistic to make us suffer like this for the mistake of watching their show when they built a beautiful bond bet daughter and father. I didn't like kulfi talking to sicka and dealing in a nicer way with him. But then she dont know tht he know she is his daughter. So she gave benefit of doubt for him. She was def hurt again when she realises that he already knows she is his daughter. I hope they show this scene impactfully without rushing to obvious dad child hugs. She already got heartbreak when she came back to him happily thinking when he cud give so much happiness when she was a random boy he wud treat her nicely when she says she came to know she is his daughter.

Amyra is too evil. She already made kulfi not enter the house(she already exceeded her mm there..we didn't realise back then) she already hurt kulfi so much by her acting, her weapon she got now to act sick which is sicka's weakness, kulfi became strong again only with the hope of winning dis competition still she goes on to make her go thru all this. Sicka still has not a word to say to amyra! 🤢 Even lovely must be feeling in her mind what a monster she finally made her daughter into.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
CVS can show giving bhashan to ammaji ki majboori main bacon ne apradh kiya hoga. arey bashan Dene se pehle enquiry ho jaati Amma ji se kiske permission se yeh remand home chal raha hai? iska licence kaha hai

in bacchon ne majboori mein apraadh kiya. majboori mein kiya ya khushi se pehle yeh to enquiry karlo ki bachchon ne koi apraaadh kiya hai bhi ki nahiya jabardasti unhe apraadhi bana kur Quaid Rakha hai hai

CVS bhashan se accha enquiry hoti illegal remand home ki

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was really very sadenning to see this spineless man watch strangers pulling his daughter away to the remand home and he kept standing like a bloody eunuch !! 😡 
On one hand he is ready to pull stars off the sky for that monsterous girl and on the other hand he is least bothered about the pure soul. He is the most cunning character of them all in fact !! 

Now wen Kulfi will lose her voice he will risk his life by making a chandelier fall on him so that Kulfi gains her voice back out of shock. So makers are hell bent on proving that he is indeed a MAHAAN FATHER 👏 The way they are now showing Lovely on a redemption path...

For that super cruel monster of a girl I wish for once at least for once her cruelty should come open in front of all...she should be captured fiddling with the mic and as a punishment she MUST BE SENT TO AMMAJI REMAND HOME !!! Atleast for once she MUST get a taste of her own medicine. Its enough of her nonsense and arbitrary actions and viewers cannot tolerate her anymore without showing any punitive action against her cruel deeds !!