aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This has to be seen to be believed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLn14XSpE0

How low can the makers go? Has not the child Kulfi suffered enough without having now to lose her voice, her only means of support? Apparently Amayra engineers it so that Kulfi gets electrocuted during her final round.
Edited by aimf - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't open the link but I can imagine. They will continue to torture kulfi because Trp are up and last week show was in second place . 
I saw today's episode. Lovely apologized ? Different lovely ? Can't believe my eyes . But Amyra is turning into lovely . She is only seven and they are writing this script? Mind boggling. Where are her parents . No objection? Amazing . 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

This has to be seen to be believed:

<font size="6"><font size="2">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLn14XSpE0</font>
</font>

<font size="1">How low can the makers go? Has not the child Kulfi suffered enough without having now to lose her voice, her only means of support? Apparently Amayra engineers it so that Kulfi gets electrocuted during her final round.</font>

Couldn't open the link either but today's epi shows Amayra unmasking Kulfi and the audience berating the benaam group and demanding that those kids be removed. At the end, the cops show up to take Kulfi and her friends back to the remand home and Amayra very opportunistically gets an attack and the kayaar and nalayak baap takes Amayra to the doc and forgets that his own blood his being taken back to the remand home. What kind of a man is he? Why cannot he let his scheming dirty wife take her daughter to the doc while he helps save Kulfi from being taken back to the remand home?
Sick man with a sick wife and an evil monstrous daughter. Kulfi should hate Sikandar and not look at his face again. Made me sick to my stomach to watch the conniving Lovely all dolled up and back to her usual self, she got off scot free for her evil deeds and Amayra is a witch and of course, the worst of them all is the betraying, no good, useless, coward of a man, Sikandar.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeh serial aisa hai jisme ek bhi scene aisa nahi hai jis scene dekh kur satisfaction Mila ho. ek bhi episode nahi hai jisse dekh kar satisfaction Mila ho. cvs is just thinking how to torture kulfi in worst possible way in each passing of episode

first they spoil kulfi voice by balloons and now again they r showing it ?
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Double postEdited by soapwatcher1 - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i feel like vomitting these days while watching this show. Kab tak they wanna stretch the same old track ? 
Amayra gets an attack wenever Sick - aaa advances towards Kulfi and then immediately he turns back 360 degrees. Amazing tactic yeah ! Everyone can see the conniving girl's naatak but only this super blind janam ka andha aadmi Sck - aaa cant see it and start chanting Princess Princess as soon as Princess ka saans aana band ho jata hai... Gr8 father i must say. Now they r showing Kulfi n kids being taken back to Ammaji then they are showing Kulfi getting electrocuted on 25th April. God knows till when they are going to stretch this ?

It was good though, to see Kulfi taking a stand for herself and not giving up against that cunning girl during practice session. But never ever can goodness fathom the extremity of evil and thats how things are going to turn next week. 

Those good for nothing family members as usuall have no other work but to shed crocodile tears and kosofy the fate of this poor lil girl...😭 

They all seriouly must get The Pagla Family Award !!!
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ mintisara .Yes, it was good to see New Kulfi . Bold kulfi . She has lean to put her foot down and fight for herself . I was happy to see she did not forgive lovely . She looked scared but did not say anything .shikka is useless . Ronedhone wali bahu. Looks like Amyra is all cured . Stupidity all over .
Nesubi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintisara

i feel like vomitting these days while watching this show. Kab tak they wanna stretch the same old track ? 

Amayra gets an attack wenever Sick - aaa advances towards Kulfi and then immediately he turns back 360 degrees. Amazing tactic yeah ! Everyone can see the conniving girl's naatak but only this super blind janam ka andha aadmi Sck - aaa cant see it and start chanting Princess Princess as soon as Princess ka saans aana band ho jata hai... Gr8 father i must say. Now they r showing Kulfi n kids being taken back to Ammaji then they are showing Kulfi getting electrocuted on 25th April. God knows till when they are going to stretch this ?

It was good though, to see Kulfi taking a stand for herself and not giving up against that cunning girl during practice session. But never ever can goodness fathom the extremity of evil and thats how things are going to turn next week. 

Those good for nothing family members as usuall have no other work but to shed crocodile tears and kosofy the fate of this poor lil girl...😭 

They all seriouly must get The Pagla Family Award !!!

remember in one of the earlier post...I mentioned that this singing tract is going to go on for a while...and you have to watch this show keeping in mind how kulfi can be tortured in different ways...they have to rename the show as kulfi ko torture karnewalla
disgusting...
writers and producer are sick to the core...they need immediate medical attention...
Edited by Nesubi - 5 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Minti and @ Heema

Yes I agree that the new bolder Kulfi is much more watchable than the simpering mess who was feeling victimized all the time.

It is as though living behind the mask gave her the incognito space from being targeted and hated and allowed her, ironically, to blossom.

Although this is a positive development in the track, I fail to see why the CVs then continue to victimize Kulfi through the many ills befalling her, and through her own people either neglecting her or torturing her. Should they not be showing Kulfi standing up for herself and getting success in the superstar competition? This track of continued torture appears counterproductive.

mintisara thumbnail
@amif totally agree with your statement -
It is as though living behind the mask gave her the incognito space from being targeted and hated and allowed her, ironically, to blossom.

But Kulfi getting electrocuted on 25th means that she woudl somehow manage to come back to the competition either by Ammajiz reality getting exposed to media and kids being released or may be the kids get all clear from police station itself. cant say now. therez still 4 episodes left !

The best thing for sure woudl have been Kulfi and kids winning the show on their own and Amayra falling flat on the face with her false ego. But CVs seem to do exactly opposite of what us viewers desire.

We want kulfi to stand for herself and abandon Sick..aaa upfront for ditching her trust all the time. With the prize money and some mentor (may be Mia) she should form her own group and progress in the industry. But no - these are all wishful thinking of the viewers not the makers ! Right now all we can do is to wait for kulfi losing her voice and the witch girl winning as always !!