~~Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What an episode🥳Akshat Jindal, What a Masterplayer he is⭐️ 👏Guddan,Aapke Jindal Saab ACTING mein bhi aapke liye Mentor ban sakte hai😛Yesterday's episode officially marked the Journey of Akshat Jindal as Guddan's Pati 🥳& Today's episode will remain extra special for the most special reason as we got to see Guddan's Jindal Saab in the most beautiful way, so soft, so affectionate so "Pati" feels dene wala & most important a DIL SE SMILE KARNE WALA JINDAL SAAB just like Guddan imagined him in her dreams

"Tum jo keh rahi ho na woh main achi tarah samajhta hu,bass kuch din aur... HUM DONOM KO HONE WALI HAR TAKLEEF KA BADLA LUNGA MAIN,TRUST ME"

"Uss Ek Insaan ki wajah se Mujhe aur khaas karke Tumpar jo guzari hai Uss sabka hisaab chukana hoga usse, PROMISE YOU THAT"

I loved how he held her elbow,turned her towards him & calmly made her understand why he chillofied on her as it was necessary to save their plan👍🏼He made her understand that he is very well aware of her feelings watching Jaanwar Rocky before her eyes who tried to misbehave with her but on the contrary Guddan was gussa for the takleef Rocky caused to Her Jindal Saab at asylumThen he reassured her that within few days he will definitely make the culprits suffer for all the tortures they had to face because of them⭐️ 👏

Kuch bhi kaho,jitna bhi acting kar lo par ek baat toh maanna padega Jindal Saab cant see or face Gudiya's teary eyes at any situation

The moment she look back at him with teary eyes,like always he immediately turned his face because he knows he may feel weak watching her eyes👍🏼 & their plan will be exposed

I loved how Jindal Saab was sir hilofying at Guddan's bag packing when he entered their room😆 & the way he was cutely asking questions😛then adoring Guddan's Wifey mode wasI loved how he disclosed the trick of "Magic Invisible Ink" with a slight smile on his face😳by walking towards her & slightly leaning towards herAwwwieee☺️

"Technically TUM ABHI BHI MERI DHARAM PATNI MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HI HO...Hamara talaaq kabhi hua hi nahi tha isliye ab biwi ki tarah gussa hona band karo"

The way he said this by addressing her as "His Dharam Patni" with a sweet smile adoring his lips was so DIL LE LO momentI loved how he asked her not to show Biwi wale gusse😳,typical hubby trying to manavofy his biwi with his sweet talks😛hayee so chweet na❤️

The Akshan Hug followed after this was totally DIL JAAN JIGAR Sab le lo one☺️ The sukoon that always reflects on her face while being in her Jindal Saab's arms is just PYAAR🤗Iss baar Jindal Saab ko kuch nahi bahut kuch hua🥳He was getting affected with her expressing affection so openly towards himHe was so lost in her eyes😛, so lost in their special moment

"Humein toh laga tha ki..."

"Hamare beech jo ristha hai woh khatam ho gaya? Matlab tumhein ispe bilkul bhi bharosa nahi hai na?GUDDAN MAINE TUMHEIN YEH KISI DIKHAVE MEIN NAHI PEHNAYA HAI, ISKE SAATH JUDE SAARE DHARAM AUR SAARE VACHANOM KO MAANKE TUMHARE GALE MEIN ISKO BAANDA HAI MAINE GUDDAN"

Jindal Saab's this reassurance has my dil❤️He once again made it loud & clear that he tied Kaala Dhaaga around her neck by totally accepting all the dharam & vachans associated along with it that too with his sache dilHe also made it clear that in their marital relation from now onwards there should not be any doubt of separation👍🏼

"AB MAIN YEH RISTHA TUMHARE SAATH KABHI BHI NAHI TOD SAKTA"

Just look at that content smile on his face while uttering these wordsThe same Akshat Jindal jo 15 saal pehle dil se smile karna bhool gaye the,now he knows to smile from his heart aur woh bhi Apni Patni Guddan ki wajah se😳And He smiled after assuring His Lifetime Togetherness with His Wife Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is what makes his this smile more special ⭐️ His words resulted in His Dil se smile inturn resulted in Her Dil se smile🥳 Totally Dil Le Lo Moment❤️

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Saru. 
Jindal sahab ko aaj sach mein bahut kuch hua. 😆He was so affected that he didnt move his hands nor her hair from his face. And later on he licked his lips and swallowed🤣 something people usually do when they are nervous.
Guddan is starting to affect him not just emotionally but physically.  This is actually the first since the dori tying episode during reception track that he is displaying signs of physical attraction by being fidgety. 😳

Kudos to Nishant and the director for getting the expression spot on
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual awsome post saru i just loved today's episode and Akshan scenes were blissful mai av kal k akshan scenes ke hangover se nikli nhi thi ki aj itna beutiful scenes dekhne ko mile for that we have to thanx chamdaal chokri gang
Aj dono typical husband wife ke tarah behave kr rhe the once again Akshat jindal clearly indicated that he will never let guddu away from him no matter what he cant think of breaking relation with her she is his wife and will always be
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bas kar yaar Saru!! ☺️
Mera dil bhar aya hai aaj ke episode se..!! Mai kaise samjhau ki mere mann mei kya feelings hai AkshAn ko dekh ke... 🤗

His smile was sooo gentle!! And he didn't mind when Guddan hugged him... He was emitting "Pati" vibes today... That constant assurance and all... It was SAARE ORGANS le lo moment for me again... Lagta hai, CVs are hell bent on killing me by using AJ's sseetness as a weapon of choice... 😵
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❤️no words but AJs last dilogue Do chor ko apas me kaise ladwatey hai Mai achi tarah see janta hu Guddan 
.is ringing in my ears kuch gadbad hai ...

Let's see what Cvs stored for us !
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your post always makes Akshan scene more adorable
Hayee aajkal AJ sahab his tarah se Haq Jata rahe hai its Dil le moments🤗
I m liking the way AJ is assuring his wife don't be scared I am with you in each and every moment of our life.
His way conveying his feelings to Guddan that he has accepted the relationship with all his heart and he has no doubt for it

Lovely post we need such post especially now bewakuf pest is back with non stop bakwas exclamation marks posts

Originally posted by: Ajgud

❤️no words but AJs last dilogue Do chor ko apas me kaise ladwatey hai Mai achi tarah see janta hu Guddan

.is ringing in my ears kuch gadbad hai ...

Let's see what Cvs stored for us !

They have stored ki tera bhoot aa gaya hai akshat bankar real one is dead hai na ? That's what you want to say sadist kahi ki Idle mind is a devils workshop this applied best to your mental state 👎🏼
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guddu is still shaken from the recent happenings of being on the verge of losing him & Jindal sahab's drama is not helping her
& he understands it 😳

I am loving how he is assuring her again & again & trying his best to reduce the takleef she is having to go through. 
Cause this takleef of hers hurts him. 

I love how he explains her the stuffs like handling a child ❤️

Each of Akshan are pyaasa for the culprit's khoon due to the tortures the other had to endure rather than what they had to face on their own.
At this so-called, "pyaar nahin hai" stage, to each the other's sufferings matters the most rather than their own. 

& Jindal sahab ko bohat kuch hone laga hai !
just look his finger movements, it looks like he is having the urge to hug her back but was controlling it due to confusion & then after she hugs him tighter, he has this slight smile on his lips, 😳

I feel, he was feeling confused with the feeling of sudden happiness with the hug & was offcourse in sukoon too.

Just look at the badlav, the OCD wala didn't even try to remove her hair from his face instead preferred to get drown in her.

I am just waiting for the day when he get bed wali tea for her as he has already started talking to her like her dream wale Jindal sahab 😳

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful saru🤗
The change in Aj 
I loved this couple's interaction in their room..the cv's did it so well
After watching telly trendz segment so down to see how the chudail is playing it all
As long as we get akshan together it doesn't matter
I am waiting for the day when AJ hugs guddan first😉