Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful post Saru! I always love it!!! It brings out the feelings of the scene so well! 👏
I am loving Akshat... Jindal Saab pure hi Badal Gaye! Jhatke aur dooriyon ne kya asar kiya hai... 😉
Itna smile to wo 180 episodes mein mila ke nahi kiya jitna 3 episodes mein kar Diya!   😆
He looks extra hot smiling! Guddan to hug karne mein pro ho gayi hai... mauka nahi chodti... Jindal Saab bas aadat nahi padi hai Abhi tak...
I want to see him hug her first... that will be a major step from his side but I don't think that will happen abhi... something drastic needs to happen for that... for Guddan it happened more because of the date of losing him... He may have to go through that as well to realise...
Akshat has realised that she is very important in his life but there is one more push needed to move forward...
But all being said I am in love with this week's episodes... Their chemistry is amazing...
kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

What an episode 🥳Akshat Jindal, What a Masterplayer he is⭐️ 👏Guddan,Aapke Jindal Saab ACTING mein bhi aapke liye Mentor ban sakte hai😛Yesterday's episode officially marked the Journey of Akshat Jindal as Guddan's Pati 🥳& Today's episode will remain extra special for the most special reason as we got to see Guddan's Jindal Saab in the most beautiful way, so soft, so affectionate so "Pati" feels dene wala & most important a DIL SE SMILE KARNE WALA JINDAL SAAB just like Guddan imagined him in her dreams

"Tum jo keh rahi ho na woh main achi tarah samajhta hu,bass kuch din aur... HUM DONOM KO HONE WALI HAR TAKLEEF KA BADLA LUNGA MAIN,TRUST ME"

"Uss Ek Insaan ki wajah se Mujhe aur khaas karke Tumpar jo guzari hai Uss sabka hisaab chukana hoga usse, PROMISE YOU THAT"

Promise From A Husband:

"Tum Jab Ruthogi, Toh Tumhe Manaunga,
Na Tujhe Dur Jane Dunga, Na Khud Dur Jaunga,
Apne Har Dard Se Pehle Tere Takleef Par Malham Lagaunga, 
Yeh MERA VAADA HAI"😳

I loved how he held her elbow,turned her towards him & calmly made her understand why he chillofied on her as it was necessary to save their plan👍🏼He made her understand that he is very well aware of her feelings watching Jaanwar Rocky before her eyes who tried to misbehave with her but on the contrary Guddan was gussa for the takleef Rocky caused to Her Jindal Saab at asylumThen he reassured her that within few days he will definitely make the culprits suffer for all the tortures they had to face because of them⭐️ 👏

Kuch bhi kaho,jitna bhi acting kar lo par ek baat toh maanna padega Jindal Saab cant see or face Gudiya's teary eyes at any situation

"Ek Toh Akshat Ji Aapse Biwi Ke Ankhon Mein Aansu Dekha Nhi Jata,
Par Drama Krte Waqt Aapke Muh Se Khadospanti Bhare Shabd Zaroor Bahar Aata"

The moment she look back at him with teary eyes,like always he immediately turned his face because he knows he may feel weak watching her eyes👍🏼 & their plan will be exposed

I loved how Jindal Saab was sir hilofying at Guddan's bag packing when he entered their room😆 & the way he was cutely asking questions😛then adoring Guddan's Wifey mode wasI loved how he disclosed the trick of "Magic Invisible Ink" with a slight smile on his face😳by walking towards her & slightly leaning towards herAwwwieee☺️

"Technically TUM ABHI BHI MERI DHARAM PATNI MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HI HO...Hamara talaaq kabhi hua hi nahi tha isliye ab biwi ki tarah gussa hona band karo"

"O DharamPatni, Jo Hua Hi Nahi, Us Baat Par Gussa Kaisa Krna,
Yu Itni Berehmi Se Apne Kapdon Ko Almari Aur Suitcase Mein Ander Bahar Kyu Karna?"😆

[Kapde Hain Bol Nahi Sakte, Toh Kisi Ko Toh Bolna Padega Na!]

Theway he said this by addressing her as "His Dharam Patni" with a sweet smile adoring his lips was so DIL LE LO momentI loved how he asked her not to show Biwi wale gusse😳,typical hubby trying to manavofy his biwi with his sweet talks😛hayee so chweet na❤️

"Pehle Biwi Ka Para Chadhao,
Phir Pyaar Se Jaake Use Manao.
Bonus Mein Biwi Se Jhappiyan Bhi Pao,
Aur Sabko Yeh Dikhao, Pyaar Nahi Bas Pyaari Lagti Ho"

The Akshan Hug followed after this was totally DIL JAAN JIGAR Sab le lo one☺️ The sukoon that always reflects on her face while being in her Jindal Saab's arms is just PYAAR🤗Iss baar Jindal Saab ko kuch nahi bahut kuch hua🥳He was getting affected with her expressing affection so openly towards himHe was so lost in her eyes😛, so lost in their special moment

"Humein toh laga tha ki..."

"Hamare beech jo ristha hai woh khatam ho gaya? Matlab tumhein ispe bilkul bhi bharosa nahi hai na?GUDDAN MAINE TUMHEIN YEH KISI DIKHAVE MEIN NAHI PEHNAYA HAI, ISKE SAATH JUDE SAARE DHARAM AUR SAARE VACHANOM KO MAANKE TUMHARE GALE MEIN ISKO BAANDA HAI MAINE GUDDAN"

"Yeh Dhaga Nahi, Meri Dil Ne Tujhse Jo Kiya Woh Vaada Hai,

Is Rishte Ko Main Ab Tod Nhi Sakta, Kyunki Tujh Sang Ab Zindagi Jene Ka Irada Hai."

Jindal Saab's this reassurance has my dil❤️He once again made it loud & clear that he tied Kaala Dhaaga around her neck by totally accepting all the dharam & vachans associated along with it that too with his sache dilHe also made it clear that in their marital relation from now onwards there should not be any doubt of separation👍🏼

"AB MAIN YEH RISTHA TUMHARE SAATH KABHI BHI NAHI TOD SAKTA"

Just look at that content smile on his face while uttering these wordsThe same Akshat Jindal jo 15 saal pehle dil se smile karna bhool gaye the,now he knows to smile from his heart aur woh bhi Apni Patni Guddan ki wajah se😳And He smiled after assuring His Lifetime Togetherness with His Wife Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is what makes his this smile more special ⭐️ His words resulted in His Dil se smile inturn resulted in Her Dil se smile🥳 Totally Dil Le Lo Moment❤️

Love😳
Saranya

"Tumhari Post Ke Bare Mein Ab Kehne Ko Kya Reh Gaya,
Sab Kuch Jo Tha Woh Aapne Badi Khobsurti Ke Saath Keh Diya"

Amazing Post⭐️👏

Dear,.
You Have Already Took My Heart❤️
If you say, I will send you a heartbeat via an imaginary aircraft.

Sorry, sending you only one, keeping the remaining ones with me. Afterall roz din aapke post par karch krne ke savings bhi toh zaroori hain.😆

Will try to comment on your previous day's post soon.
Edited by kavya1994 - 5 years ago
akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kavya kavya kavya... Kya kahein tumhein 
Kahan thi ab tak tumhari itni beautiful lines❤️❤️  

Roz aise hi likhti raho.. 😳😳

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post
yesterday episode was amazing

& @ kavya & @ saru
beautiful lines & beautiful thoughts👏
keep it up👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: castaway11

Lovely post Saru. 

Jindal sahab ko aaj sach mein bahut kuch hua. 😆He was so affected that he didnt move his hands nor her hair from his face. And later on he licked his lips and swallowed🤣 something people usually do when they are nervous.
Guddan is starting to affect him not just emotionally but physically.  This is actually the first since the dori tying episode during reception track that he is displaying signs of physical attraction by being fidgety. 😳

Kudos to Nishant and the director for getting the expression spot on

Thank U Mohini🤗

@Bold So true🤣 His nervousness was at it's best☺️

@Violet How can anyone forgot that after effect of dori tieing😆Him staring here and there and then at  his watch and going away like an express🤣 Nishant effortlessly convey every single minute expression so precisely⭐️ 👏
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

As usual awsome post saru i just loved today's episode and Akshan scenes were blissful mai av kal k akshan scenes ke hangover se nikli nhi thi ki aj itna beutiful scenes dekhne ko mile for that we have to thanx chamdaal chokri gang

Aj dono typical husband wife ke tarah behave kr rhe the once again Akshat jindal clearly indicated that he will never let guddu away from him no matter what he cant think of breaking relation with her she is his wife and will always be

Thank U Kajal❤️

Kisne kaha Akshan scenes ke HO se bahar aana hai?☺️

@Bold His reassurance deserves ❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Bas kar yaar Saru!! ☺️

Mera dil bhar aya hai aaj ke episode se..!! Mai kaise samjhau ki mere mann mei kya feelings hai AkshAn ko dekh ke... 🤗

His smile was sooo gentle!! And he didn't mind when Guddan hugged him... He was emitting "Pati" vibes today... That constant assurance and all... It was SAARE ORGANS le lo moment for me again... Lagta hai, CVs are hell bent on killing me by using AJ's sseetness as a weapon of choice... 😵

Areee reeey Maine Kya Kiya Akshata?😛

@Bold Feelings are Mutual☺️ 🤗

@Orange AgreeAise scenes pe toh poori Jaan kurbaan hai hamari
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

❤️no words but AJs last dilogue Do chor ko apas me kaise ladwatey hai Mai achi tarah see janta hu Guddan 

.is ringing in my ears kuch gadbad hai ...

Let's see what Cvs stored for us !

Aapko bass yehi dialogue q yaad karna hai😳 when he said many sweeto reassuring dialogues which should be remembered as DIL LE LO moments
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Your post always makes Akshan scene more adorable

Hayee aajkal AJ sahab his tarah se Haq Jata rahe hai its Dil le moments🤗
I m liking the way AJ is assuring his wife don't be scared I am with you in each and every moment of our life.
His way conveying his feelings to Guddan that he has accepted the relationship with all his heart and he has no doubt for it

Thank U Chit😳

@Bold True, the way he addressed her as his "Dharam patni" with so sweet smile playing on his lips, That possessiveness of him saying You are My Wife Hayeee

@Orange Akshat's each genuine reassurance deserves DIL LE LO❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KanikaGulati

Lovely post we need such post especially now bewakuf pest is back with non stop bakwas exclamation marks posts

Thank U Kanika😃

Pls ignore posts which you dont like👍🏼
Previous
1 2 3
Next