~~Tujhe Milke Hi Jaana Hai Jeene Ka Tu Zariya Hai~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a Beautiful Tohfa CV's gifted us for our Atoot Patience❤️ Such an Eye Candy episode filled with Magical Akshan Moments that will just blew away your emotions⭐️ & make you just fangirl head over heelsCV's Double Haq se Pls Take My Dil,Jaan & Jigar ❤️🤗

"Jindal Saab par kiye gaye har jurm ka badla legi ab Unki Patni"

- I loved how Sherni Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal was ready to give same pain which the culprits gave to her Sher Akshat Jindal that too on his behalf as HIS PATNI⭐️ 👏She doesn't have any kind of sympathy for the person who dared to torture Her Jindal Saab😛, For Her It's TIT FOR TAT👏If Akshat didn't stopped his Sherni in nick of time aaj toh Angad tera saara ghamad aaj hi utarthi Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal🥳So THANK YOUR BADA BHAI, YES THE VERY SAME BADA BHAI jisko maarne ki saazish you didSo Thank Akshat Jindal for the sukoon ki neend you are gettingBecause of His Vishwas in You, You are Saved, ALWAYS KEEP THIS IN MIND👍🏼

- Just loved the FB scenes😛I loved how he recalled her words which she said when he was in half conscious state and woke up for her, for them, for their apneEven in this injured state,the way he was in a hurry to reach His Guddan was so DIL LE LO MOMENT bcz he knew His Guddan needs him❤️He should be with her by her side in their fight🤗

- The moment she realised he recognise her all she could do was engulf Her Jindal Saab in her embrace😳 and be sure that it was not her dream but RealityAll her bottled up emotions from these days staying away from Her Jindal Saab just came in the form of her tears of happiness👍🏼 and her sweet complaints🤗

"Aapko patha hai hum kitna dar gaye the,AGAR AAP HUMEIN SACH MEIN BHOOL JAATHE TOH HAMARA KYA HO JAATHA? Q KIA AAPNE AISA? Q DUKHAYA AAPNE HAMARA DIL?"

- Such an Awwdorable moment was thisShe was hugging on to him more and more tightly🤗 & was cutely complaining like a kid for dukhofying her nazuk dil with his Kathore Acting😒That mere thought of losing Her Jindal Saab if this memory loss would have been a real one made her so so weakThough Akshat was first taken aback with her surprised hug,he understood her state of mind and he gently consoled her by holding her😳 & then slightly patting her headThat was such a DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LIO Moment❤️

"Tumhein taqleef pahunchane ke liye maafi chahta hu Guddan par sach tak pahuchne ke liye hamare pass aur koi raasta nahi hai, I AM SORRY"

- I loved how He understood the vulnerability of her emotional state👏 & at what depth her emotions are hurt because of his actionsHe not only apologized for his actions but also made her understand the reason behind his behaviour too⭐️Aww,How sweet Jindal Saab😳, Dil Le Lo Yaar❤️

"Humse Maafi maangkar humein sharminda math kijiye Aapko jo sahi lagta hai aap kijiye, HUM KAR KADAM PAR AAPKE SAATH HAIN"

- I am loving the Understanding b/w Our AkshanHow maturely Guddan replied and assured her full support in every decision he takes in their journey has My Dil❤️ 👏

"Guddan Ek Baath Kaan kholke sun lo tum...Tumhari wajah se mujhe koi pareshaani koi taqleef ho hi nahi sakti, Tumhein yaad hai maine hi kaha tha nah tumse ki meri madad ke bina tum kuch nahi kar sakti...AAJ MAIN KEHTA HU TUMSE GUDDAN KI JO MAIN KARNE JAA RAHA HU WOH MAIN TUMHARI MADAD KE BINA NAHI KAR PAAVUNGA...!!!!! AAJ AGAR MAIN ZINDA HU GUDDAN TOH SIRF TUMHARI WAJAH SE"

- Another beautiful Moment👏I loved How Akshat immediately corrected Guddan😳 & made her understand the truth that she can never create any kind of trouble for his life when she was blaming herself for all the messThe same Akshat Jindal who once said Guddan needs his help for doing anything correctly today he himself admitted & asked HER HELP in his plan⭐️The amount of faith Akshat has in Guddan deserves❤️He also acknowledged her efforts in Saving his life⭐️ 👏

"Tumne akeli hi mujhe kitni musibatom se nikala hai Apna Patni hone ka dharam Tumne bahut ache se nibhaya hai isiliye ab Meri baari hai...MAIN APNA PATI HONE KA DHARAM NIBHANA CHAHTA HU"

- He acknowledged Her Each efforts with so much affection😳 & told her that now It's his turn to carry out PATI DHARAM as Her Husband ❤️

"Kya Tum Iss Kaale Dhaage ko Mangalsutra ke roop mein sweekar karogi Guddan?KYA TUM MUJHE WOH HAQ DOGI JO SIRF EK PATI KA HOTA HAI? Q ki Aaj Main Akshat Jindal bina kisi dabaav ke bina kisi majboori ke APNE ICHA SE TUMHEIN YEH MANGALSUTRA PEHNANA CHAHTA HU...!!!!!! SACHE DIL SE TUMHEIN APNI PATNI SWEEKAR KARNA CHAHTA HU...!!!!"

- What a beautiful way of asking permission to tie Kaala Dhaaga as his Naam ka Mangalsutra...!!!!! Akshat Jindal is such a Gentleman⭐️ Without her permission he wont do anything👏Mangalsutra is one of the most significant hissa in a marital relation and only Husband has the HAQ to tie it around his wife's neck with a promise of TOGETHERNESS FOR LIFE👍🏼Akshat today asked to grant Him THE SAME HAQ OF A HUSBAND FROM HIS WIFE Guddan bcz he wanted to tie the kaala dhaaga as Mangalsutra with a promise of their togetherness for life time by accepting her as his wife with his sache dil❤️ The beauty of the scene was enhanced with "Tum Ho"  being played at background⭐️

"Guddan yeh sirf Ek Kaala Dhaaga nahi hai,MERE WAADE KA PRATEEK HAI, WAADA KI JO MAAN SAMMAN EK PATNI AUR EK SAAS KA JINDAL BHAVAN MEIN HONA CHAHIYE WOH MAIN TUMHEIN WAPAS LAUTAAVUNGA...!!!!! Aur Bahut jald Angad se lekar woh Mangalsutra Main Tumhare gale mein baandunga Q KI TUMHEIN MANGALSUTRA PEHNANE KA HAQ SIRF MERA HAI"

- He promised Her to give back the RESPECT she deserves as HIS PATNI & SAAS of JINDAL BHAVAN🥳He promised to tie His Naam Ka Mangalsutra around her neck because ONLY HE POSSESS THE HAQ TO DO SO😛The intensity of Possessiveness reflecting in his words for his Patni takes DIL❤️

- The way he asked permission for tieing Mangalsutra with a cute head nod and the way she gave permission by accepting & allowing THE HAQ he has on her AS HER HUSBAND definitely deserves DIL, JAAN & JIGAR❤️ Total Gif worthy moment this was

- This is A Magical Moment I must say❤️Can you feel the soft affection radiating from his eyes for her😳 & the longing reflecting in her eyes in the form of tearsLook at those Content smiles adoring their lipsMy Dil exploded with so much happy emotions at this moment ❤️ *I cry at this Beauty of Progression in Akshan's Journey*😭

- Finally The Kaala Dhaaga from Mandir reached Guddan's Neck Via Akshat's hands with Kanhaji's blessingsSince Kaala Dhaaga scene aired,my one more guess work was right so I will dance

- Akshan & Hanky has atoot connection😆He knew that she was shaken to core with divorce paper drama & he noticed the tears brimming in her eyes with this shockSo he followed her & offered hanky to wipe away her tears bcz he cant see her in tears🤗

"Meri Baath ka yakeen karo main sab teek kar dunga...TUMHARE SAATH KABHI KUCH GALAT NAHI HONE DUNGA"

- What a Promise⭐️The moment he realised she is very much affected with divorce drama and scared of their relation to be broken,He immediately Promised Her in such an overwhelming way, HayeeeHe promised that he will not allow any bad thing to happen with His Guddan👍🏼It sums up all🤗It says She will always find Him by her side no matter what, He will be there for her as Her Support System, He will make everything right,Just believe him❤️Dil le lo Jindal Saab🤗

- So My Guess work ko sach hota dekh dil mein bahut khushi huyi When their chains entangled "Ishq Agar" played⭐️Perfect Lyrics I must say👏I loved how they try to disentangle the chain😆and in this process their sir takrana😛 and how cutely she uttered Sorry and he just nodded conveying "its Ok"😳Soo Chweet moment

- *Ahem *Ahem😈  *Naughty Moment* ☺️ Gudiya aap yeh kya dekh rahi thi?🤣It made me rem Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Post of mine😛Genie u rem the first gif demand of me?😎Yeh toh KKHH 2.0 ho gaya😆Please iska bhi gif bana donaaa whenever You get time☺️

- The moment he saw Kheer first thought came was Guddan's allergy and how to save her😳 Apne se pehle Apne Patni ke baare mein soch rahe the Jindal Saab, Awww

"Patha nahi kya ho jaatha hai zyada hi shauq chad raha hai Actor banne ka, Bina matlab ke chilla diya"

- Meri hasi nikal gayi Guddan ke iss dialogue pe🤣  Bechari ko time to time shock mil rahe hai Jindal Saab ke surprised plans se🤣

- Loved How Akshat saved Guddan by doing ishaara and prevented her from eating Kheer⭐️ Akshan's Eyetalks Ki toh Main Fan kab se hu👏

- Guddan Noticed Jindal Saab's Fisted Hand & Clenched Jaw with Rocky's entry To Jindal BhavanAkshan read eachother so well⭐️which is another spl quality I adore in them

Special mentions:

- Yeh Pati aur Patni ke Residential Address alag alag q hai?🤣Ya yeh Guddan ke mayike ka address hai?😛

- In Precap, Guddan's Mom's Tasveer is back

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏
Thank you for this wonderful post😊
Cvs se zyada u r taking my dil❤️
All ur posts are dil le lo posts
akshan thumbnail
Yaar saru kitna dil logi tum 😳😳.. I always wait for your update bcz of your way of writing and pictures. 
This episode was awesome.  Cvs has given us the gift of our patience😊😊.. And Cvs ke baad u have given us such a wonderful post ❤️ 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dil le lo post for a dil le lo episode
Today there was softness in Akshat eyes whenever he is with guddan he gains conscious and want to reach to her asap it shows how much she is important for him

Akshat once said that he has gave her right of being a saas and bahu not his patni bt look yesterday he himself asked his haq of being his pati from her with so much softness in his eyes earlier he considerd ms as a kaala dhaga bt uesterday he tied a kaala dhaga around her neck as a ms it is a huge badlav
When guddu hugged him he too reciprocate with little hesistance bt for the first time he tried to console her by caressing her hair it was a cute moment 

Guddu was sorry that due to her he was in trouble bt jindal sahab's dialogue she can never be the reason of his pain 
I loved each and every Akshan scenes yesterday it was worth waiting 

Kashishj09 thumbnail
I was waiting for your post!!! Reading it makes me so happy!!! 😊
I loved loved loved the episode... they made up for the 2 days wait!!! Every scene was perfect and Jindal Saab ke to tevar hi badle hue the... 😉 Itne pyaar se to Guddan ko aaj tak nahi Dekha... His expressions were so ❤️
Yaar Guddan itni baar gale laga chuki hai Phir bhi Jindal Saab ko pehli Kuch seconds ke liye shock lag jaata hai... 😆
One thing which is found very cute was when Guddan says aap sach mein divorce de denge kya? Rishta Tod denge kya?' It was so adorable... Akshat's expression was also so pyaara... He was looking at her kitne pyaar se...
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U summoned it so well saru
Truly best episode byfar
Finally we got this scene of aj sealing his relationship with guddan
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saru..! 🤗
The moment the episode finished, I started to wait for your analysis..!! It's so beautifully written that I read it 3 times already... Aaj AJ ne Dil, Jigar aur Jaan hi nahi, Brain, Lungs, Kidney sab Le Lo wala kaam kiya hai... 😆
The episode was sooo goood. I'm still in AkshAn Hangover. Khatam hi nahi ho raha..  Aur kal mera exam hai... Mai pakka AkshAn ke baare mei likhke aaungi agar aisa hi chalta raha toh 😃
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Saru..!  🤗

The moment the episode finished, I started to wait for your analysis..!! It's so beautifully written that I read it 3 times already... Aaj AJ ne Dil, Jigar aur Jaan hi nahi, Brain, Lungs, Kidney sab Le Lo wala kaam kiya hai... 😆
The episode was sooo goood. I'm still in AkshAn Hangover. Khatam hi nahi ho raha..  Aur kal mera exam hai... Mai pakka AkshAn ke baare mei likhke aaungi agar aisa hi chalta raha toh 😃

I can understand ur situation mre sath v same hua hai exams ke din tk mai akshan k baare mein hi soch rhi thi😆
Dont know ye exam ata hi q hai anyways best of luck for ur exam
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Look at the achar ki badi badi baggi at the last short 😲sorry Mera dimag kahi aur hi day Gaya ishko dekhke aur side me Akshan 🤪
Coming to post saru u are blessing to the forum as I said earlier 😳

Now coming to AJ can he be real please can Akshan be real for a change 😭

God bless you and AKshan and😳👏
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dil Le Lo for the post 🤗❤️
I am not out of the Akshan hangover yet, hum se na ho paya abhi tak ! 😒

I loved how the understanding between Akshan was portrayed. 

Loved how Guddu went through all of his plans by trusting him even though she was on verge of tears due to the fear of losing him.
& she chose to express the same in front of him.

& Loved how he understood her fear, her feelings & consoled & gave her assurance so softly. 

Yesterday he was talking like Guddu's dream wale Jindal sahab.

& seems like slowly slowly he turning into that for her.