Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sobiya153

👏

Thank you for this wonderful post😊
Cvs se zyada u r taking my dil❤️
All ur posts are dil le lo posts

Thank U Sobiya😃

@Bold Ayee Hayee yeh kya keh dia aapneCV's are giving us the reason to fangirl over Akshan😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Yaar saru kitna dil logi tum 😳😳.. I always wait for your update bcz of your way of writing and pictures. 

This episode was awesome.  Cvs has given us the gift of our patience😊😊.. And Cvs ke baad u have given us such a wonderful post ❤️ 

Thank u Akshan😃(Wat's ur name?😛)My posts come late due to net's nakhre in uploading pics😒Thank u for waiting & loving the posts🤗Yeh post ke pics tuk sabse zyada time to get uploaded

@Bold Itne badiya epi aayenge toh dil se feelings toh nikalenge na

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Dil le lo post for a dil le lo episode

Today there was softness in Akshat eyes whenever he is with guddan he gains conscious and want to reach to her asap it shows how much she is important for him

Akshat once said that he has gave her right of being a saas and bahu not his patni bt look yesterday he himself asked his haq of being his pati from her with so much softness in his eyes earlier he considerd ms as a kaala dhaga bt uesterday he tied a kaala dhaga around her neck as a ms it is a huge badlav
When guddu hugged him he too reciprocate with little hesistance bt for the first time he tried to console her by caressing her hair it was a cute moment 

Guddu was sorry that due to her he was in trouble bt jindal sahab's dialogue she can never be the reason of his pain 
I loved each and every Akshan scenes yesterday it was worth waiting 

Thank U Kajal, Dil Le lia🤗

@Bold both are eachother's strength at tough times

@Green BEAUTY I must say ABSOLUTE BEAUTY of PROGRESSIVE COMPANIONSHIP❤️

@Orange Like I said Its totally Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lio momentHe understud the depth of her pain and tried to soothe it in the most awwdorable way🤗

@Blue Shows the amount of trust he has in his Guddan👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

I was waiting for your post!!! Reading it makes me so happy!!! 😊
I loved loved loved the episode... they made up for the 2 days wait!!! Every scene was perfect and Jindal Saab ke to tevar hi badle hue the... 😉 Itne pyaar se to Guddan ko aaj tak nahi Dekha... His expressions were so ❤️
Yaar Guddan itni baar gale laga chuki hai Phir bhi Jindal Saab ko pehli Kuch seconds ke liye shock lag jaata hai... 😆

One thing which is found very cute was when Guddan says aap sach mein divorce de denge kya? Rishta Tod denge kya?' It was so adorable... Akshat's expression was also so pyaara... He was looking at her kitne pyaar se...

Thank u Kashish for waiting for my post & glad to know it makes u happy, Keep smiling always like this🤗

@Bold His Affection jatana deserves❤️

@green He is not much used to this type of surprise hugs, ab dheere dheere aadat pad hi jaayegi as u can see he reciprocate the hug this time much earlier than before

@Blue He might be thinking how adorable she looks while asking this as he always adores her antics😳But I loved how he sensed her insecurity and reassured her with so much care🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

U summoned it so well saru
Truly best episode byfar
Finally we got this scene of aj sealing his relationship with guddan

Thank U Shailu🤗

@Bold Woh bhi in the most Beautiful way
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Saru..! 🤗

The moment the episode finished, I started to wait for your analysis..!! It's so beautifully written that I read it 3 times already... Aaj AJ ne Dil, Jigar aur Jaan hi nahi, Brain, Lungs, Kidney sab Le Lo wala kaam kiya hai... 😆
The episode was sooo goood. I'm still in AkshAn Hangover. Khatam hi nahi ho raha..  Aur kal mera exam hai... Mai pakka AkshAn ke baare mei likhke aaungi agar aisa hi chalta raha toh 😃

@Bold Aww Akshata🤗seriously 3 baar padh lia?😲Hayeee So sweetMain toh kab se koshish kar rahi thi post karne ki pics upload nahi ho rahe the imgur par bcz of net ka nakhre isliye my posts now come so late, Sorry😒Akshat Jindal pe poori jaan kurbaan hai hamare❤️

@Blue Who wants to get out of Akshan's HO?🤪Hope ur exam went well😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Look at the achar ki badi badi baggi at the last short 😲sorry Mera dimag kahi aur hi day Gaya ishko dekhke aur side me Akshan 🤪

Coming to post saru u are blessing to the forum as I said earlier 😳

Now coming to AJ can he be real please can Akshan be real for a change 😭

God bless you and AKshan and😳👏

Thank U Riya😃

Jab Akshan frame mein ho toh aapki nazar idher udher kaise jaa sakte hai?😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil Le Lo for the post 🤗❤️

I am not out of the Akshan hangover yet, hum se na ho paya abhi tak ! 😒

I loved how the understanding between Akshan was portrayed. 

Loved how Guddu went through all of his plans by trusting him even though she was on verge of tears due to the fear of losing him.
& she chose to express the same in front of him.

& Loved how he understood her fear, her feelings & consoled & gave her assurance so softly. 

Yesterday he was talking like Guddu's dream wale Jindal sahab.

& seems like slowly slowly he turning into that for her. 

Dil le lia Genie🤗Aap bhi le lo Dil❤️

@Bold Jo hoga nahi q koshish karte ho aap Genie🤪, Akshan HO is just so beautiful to be in na?😛

@Green Their understanding deserves❤️

@Orange She has always been vocal about her feelings towards him and he undertood her insecurities and handled her so well🤗

@Purple Absolutely Right⭐️👍🏼
akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank u Akshan 😃(Wat's ur name?😛)My posts come late due to net's nakhre in uploading pics😒Thank u for waiting & loving the posts🤗Yeh post ke pics tuk sabse zyada time to get uploaded

@Bold Itne badiya epi aayenge toh dil se feelings toh nikalenge na

Priyanka

@pink this week is the best week..ek ke baad ek akshan scenes de rhe hai Cvs.. 😳
Previous
1 2