~~Tumse Hum Hain...Humse Tum Ho...~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I must tell you it's so sad to watch that Guddan is unaware of Her Jindal Saab's planHer emotions surely made me feel bad for her even though I know Jindal Saab is acting😒Kudos to Kanika for making me feel so👏 ⭐️

I am in love with the Flashback Sequence

"Uthiye Jindal Saab AAP HUMEIN CHODKAR KAHI NAHI JAA SAKTE HAI...Aapko utna hi hoga...Aapka poora parivaar, Aapka restaurant, Aapke log, Hum, Dadi, sab aapke utne ka intezaar kar rahe hai, Uthiye...!!!!"

I loved how she recalled and said Her Jindal Saab's words That she is capable of doing anything👍🏼Guddan se apni suhaag ki raksha karna zarur ho paaya🥳Well done Gudiya, So proud of You🤗DIL LE LO❤️,Nishant was right Guddan is truly Pativrata Superwoman😎

Bechari Guddan ki paav mein chaale pad gaye still she didnt stop👏CV's kya humein malham scene mil sakta hai before Kaala Dhaaga scene?Wish hai ji hamari maang hi sakte hai na?😛

"Hamari Shaadi kitni alag haalatom mein huyi thi na?Lekin uske bawajood bhi aapne kabhi hamara saath nahi choda...Jiss Guddan ko poora Indore kehta tha Tumse na ho paayega AAP USS GUDDAN KI HAR GALATI MEIN SAATH KHADE RAHE...!!!!! Uski har galati ko sudharne ka mauka dia...HUMEIN YEH AATMAVISHWAS DIA KI HUM KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HAI"

The way Guddan was acknowledging His Support in boosting up her confidence & making her THE GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL who she is now just took my dil❤️The amount of respect reflected in her words and the intensity of adoration reflected in her eyes for Her Jindal Saab was PYAAR

"Humein na AAPKE GUSSE KI ITNI AADAT HO GAYI HAI KI AB AAPKE CHUPI BARDASH NAHI HO RAHI, Uthiye naaa"

This was just so so Heart touching🤗The way she admitted that ab usko apni Jindal Saab ki gusse ki aadat ho gayi hai & she cant tolerate his silent mode was so DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LO❤️Her yearning to hear his daant, to feel his presence again in her life is so so evident in her that pleaJiss tarah Jindal Saab ko Gudiya ki aadat ho gayi Gudiya ko bhi Jindal Saab ki aadat pad hi gayi

"Jindal Saab aap aise kaise keh sakte hai?Aap humein kaise bhool sakte hai?Natak kar rahe hai na aap? HAMARA TOH NAAM BHI AAPKE BINA ADHURA HAI, GUDDAN HAI HUM...AAPKI PATNI, GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL"

Ufff Look at what she saidHER NAME IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT HIM❤️Means without him, without his saath, without his support, without his guidance, she feels incompleteAyeee Hayeee🤗The tears continuously falling from her eyes indicates how his denial of her existence in his life is pricking her heart to core🥺

The moment doctor said he is suffering from partial amnesia and he doesn't remember Guddan & memories related to her all she had was flashbacks where he become her saviour in her mushquil haalath, all her heart could register was her biggest support system is once again taken away from her by destiny, that was such a sad moment

When Durga was trying to drag Guddan away from Akshan's room, I dont know why but here I felt Akshat immediately turned away not once but twice from Guddan just not to get exposed before her because he cant watch her in pain & in tears that came as a result of his Kathore behaviour

"Ho na ho par aisa kuch na kuch toh zarur hai jo ho raha hai aur hamare samajh mein nahi aa raha hai"

Guddan's detective dimaag is registering that something is not right😈You are right Gudiya😆Your Sayya has become Dramebaaz🤣And since he knows you will read his eyes so well he is trying to be in his KHADUSPANTI MODE😛

"Jab tak baat hum tak thi tab tak hum seh rahe the Laxmi ji Par ab baat Jindal Saab ki Jaan tak pahunch gayi hai, AB GUDDAN CHUP NAHI BAITNE WALI"

Cant wait to watch Guddan's style of Karara Jawab in Lord Krishna's way🥳

Special Mentions:

- Guddan's Maa ki tasveer is removed from Akshan room

- Chalo Guddan ke kamre mein aane ka ek fayda hua😛Akshan accidently are sharing same wardrobeGuddan ke wardrobe mein Akshat ke Pink shirt jach rahe hai😎

CV's aap hum Akshan fans ko 3 din tadpane ka masterplan q banaya? 😒Kal hi Monday ka precap dikha diaaa🤪Monday ji aap Jaldi aa jayiyooo🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nicely said... felt bad for Guddan yesterday but I must say Jindal Saab bhi acting mein A1 Nikle! 😉
When she said Jindal Saab' itni softly with so much sadness and pleading eyes he turned away his face else he wouldn't have been able to continue acting... Her face was so innocent and with so much of care for him... He himself could not see her in the eye because he knew he was hurting her... Jindal Saab ko bhi Takleef ho Rahi thi aisa kar ke... wo Dikh na jaaye unke chehre pe isliye chehra Ghuma liya...
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jindal sahab pr unki guddiya ka sangat ka asar ho rha hai 
Lekin unhe pta hai unki guddiya unki ankhe parhne mein expert hai isliye behosh ho gye vo apne baato se guddan ko hurt krna nhi chahte isliye ek baar behosh ho gye aur dusri baar apna nazar hatta liya q ki guddiya ke ankho mein aansoo dekhna unse naa ho payega
Ab mon tk wait krna parega ye weekends kash jaldi kat jaye
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saru: really lovely post. My like button isnt working but you know I love it.
You are not alone. I also felt that Akshat turned his face away from Guddan twice to stop her from figuring out his drama😆
I really hope they show us a scene where he is thinking about feeling bad for hurting her and making her cry but that he had to do it to keep them safe.💔
Most of all, I want to see the cart rescue scene in Akshat's flashback and him recalling her words during his rescue. Now it is up to the cvs whether they show it now or during the realization of love from Akshat's end.❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Very nicely said... felt bad for Guddan yesterday but I must say Jindal Saab bhi acting mein A1 Nikle! 😉

When she said Jindal Saab' itni softly with so much sadness and pleading eyes he turned away his face else he wouldn't have been able to continue acting... Her face was so innocent and with so much of care for him... He himself could not see her in the eye because he knew he was hurting her... Jindal Saab ko bhi Takleef ho Rahi thi aisa kar ke... wo Dikh na jaaye unke chehre pe isliye chehra Ghuma liya...

Thank U Kashish😳

@Bold I agreee👍🏼

@Blue Exactly it was so evident on his face that her tears and watching her in pain bcz of his words is giving equal pain to his DIL
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Jindal sahab pr unki guddiya ka sangat ka asar ho rha hai 

Lekin unhe pta hai unki guddiya unki ankhe parhne mein expert hai isliye behosh ho gye vo apne baato se guddan ko hurt krna nhi chahte isliye ek baar behosh ho gye aur dusri baar apna nazar hatta liya q ki guddiya ke ankho mein aansoo dekhna unse naa ho payega
Ab mon tk wait krna parega ye weekends kash jaldi kat jaye

Donom ek duje ke traits anjane mein apnane lage hai😛

@Bold Sau baat ki ek baat

Weekends lambe lag rahe hai yaar😒
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: castaway11

Saru: really lovely post. My like button isnt working but you know I love it.

You are not alone. I also felt that Akshat turned his face away from Guddan twice to stop her from figuring out his drama😆
I really hope they show us a scene where he is thinking about feeling bad for hurting her and making her cry but that he had to do it to keep them safe.💔
Most of all, I want to see the cart rescue scene in Akshat's flashback and him recalling her words during his rescue. Now it is up to the cvs whether they show it now or during the realization of love from Akshat's end.❤️

@Bold Thank U Mohini, I know U love my posts afterall You are the first one to comment on my very first post🤗IF is ek number ka nakrewala everyone knows😆And ur like is registered so no worries😛

@Blue Glad to know😳

@Green Let's hope for the best as CV's always surprise us pleasantly
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
true it was really sad to see Guddu like this wondering clueless about what to do & how to deal with him
& Jindal Sahab too wasn't like it at all, seeing her in tears since the moment he entered. 

when she held his hand in the hall, he really didn't wanted to leave it as he too had held her hands on his & he jerked it away with a lot of reluctance. 
He was unable to stand seeing her in tears there & behosh ho gaye 😆

Then in bedroom too he turned away his face twice
+ when Guddu looks back at him one last time after Durga's gyaan one last time, he was holing his head & clenching teeth, I felt he was trying to control himself & his anger on himself for hurting her & making her cry.

& nope Guddu's mom's tasveer isn't gayab yet, its covered by the curtain 

& I was actually ROFLing in the moment when Jindal sahab started complaining to Angad about Guddu having his nakli photos 🤣
Aur koi nahin mila tha complain kya karne ko ? 😆
He was kind of asking Angad to protect him from fraud Guddiya 🤣

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have to admit,  AJ again his acting is for the medal. 
After all Guddan is the drama queen. AJ is a drama king. It turns out that AJ picked up a little drama from Guddan.
It seemed that it was very difficult for him to hurt Guddan, but he was aware that he must to do that. 
There will be many drama about his loss of his memory. But it's going to be a great scene all next week. 
Partners in crime.  We will finally see that the two of them work together without being forced to work together.
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

true it was really sad to see Guddu like this wondering clueless about what to do & how to deal with him

& Jindal Sahab too wasn't like it at all, seeing her in tears since the moment he entered. 

when she held his hand in the hall, he really didn't wanted to leave it as he too had held her hands on his & he jerked it away with a lot of reluctance. 
He was unable to stand seeing her in tears there & behosh ho gaye 😆

Then in bedroom too he turned away his face twice
+ when Guddu looks back at him one last time after Durga's gyaan one last time, he was holing his head & clenching teeth, I felt he was trying to control himself & his anger on himself for hurting her & making her cry.

& nope Guddu's mom's tasveer isn't gayab yet, its covered by the curtain 

& I was actually ROFLing in the moment when Jindal sahab started complaining to Angad about Guddu having his nakli photos 🤣
Aur koi nahin mila tha complain kya karne ko ? 😆
He was kind of asking Angad to protect him from fraud Guddiya 🤣

@Bold True yaar

@Violet Beech beech mein he got lost in her eyes, his eyes too had a little namiFinally behosh hona sahi samjha Jindal Saab ne warna Biwi ji would have definitely caught him by reading his eyes🤣

@Orange We as viewers really read Jindal Saab so well na Genie😛

@Pink No Genie Its removed See this,the second diya is there which is not lightened + There is khaali space in place of Guddan's Maa ki Tasveer😳

@Brown Me Too🤣 I was like Wah Jindal Saab Wah Kya sawal poocha aapne😆 Ek toh photo aisa uthaya jispe aapne khud apni Biwi ji ke saath Dorr se chipke khade huye the and asking her how she manage to make fake pics with him?🤣 Matlab Kuch bhi🤣 And shikayat kari bhi toh Aadha Pagal se🤣Total hilarious moment🤣 But the moment her tears started to form it really become sad one

1 2 3
Next