Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

I have to admit,  AJ again his acting is for the medal. 

After all Guddan is the drama queen. AJ is a drama king. It turns out that AJ picked up a little drama from Guddan.
It seemed that it was very difficult for him to hurt Guddan, but he was aware that he must to do that. 
There will be many drama about his loss of his memory. But it's going to be a great scene all next week. 
Partners in crime.  We will finally see that the two of them work together without being forced to work together.

Dramebaaz Biwi ki Mega Dramebaaz Patidev🤣

Well said JO⭐️ 👏Excited to watch Akshan's Detectivegiri🥳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

@Bold True yaar

@Violet Beech beech mein he got lost in her eyes, his eyes too had a little namiFinally behosh hona sahi samjha Jindal Saab ne warna Biwi ji would have definitely caught him by reading his eyes🤣

@Orange We as viewers really read Jindal Saab so well na Genie😛

@Pink No Genie Its removed See this,the second diya is there which is not lightened + There is khaali space in place of Guddan's Maa ki Tasveer😳

@Brown Me Too🤣 I was like Wah Jindal Saab Wah Kya sawal poocha aapne😆 Ek toh photo aisa uthaya jispe aapne khud apni Biwi ji ke saath Dorr se chipke khade huye the and asking her how she manage to make fake pics with him?🤣 Matlab Kuch bhi🤣 And shikayat kari bhi toh Aadha Pagal se🤣Total hilarious moment🤣 But the moment her tears started to form it really become sad one

no probs, photo phirse wapas aa jaegi 😛

@Bold exactly, seems like more than memory loss drama, woh dimag kharab hone ki acting kar rahe the 😆
kavya1994 thumbnail

I must tell you it's so sad to watch that Guddan is unaware of Her Jindal Saab's plan Her emotions surely made me feel bad for her even though I know Jindal Saab is acting😒Kudos to Kanika for making me feel so👏 ⭐️

I am in love with the Flashback Sequence

"Uthiye Jindal Saab AAP HUMEIN CHODKAR KAHI NAHI JAA SAKTE HAI...Aapko utna hi hoga...Aapka poora parivaar, Aapka restaurant, Aapke log, Hum, Dadi, sab aapke utne ka intezaar kar rahe hai, Uthiye...!!!!"

"Leaving us is not an option for you, 
Because here your dear ones, your restaurant, Dadi & Me, everyone needs you."

I loved how she recalled and said Her Jindal Saab's words That she is capable of doing anything👍🏼Guddan se apni suhaag ki raksha karna zarur ho paaya🥳Well done Gudiya, So proud of You🤗DIL LE LO❤️,Nishant was right Guddan is truly Pativrata Superwoman😎

"You Are My Life's Richest Source Of Light,
How Can I Lose You, In This Survival Fight."

😆Bechari Guddan ki paav mein chaale pad gaye still she didnt stop👏CV's kya humein malham scene mil sakta hai before Kaala Dhaaga scene?Wish hai ji hamari maang hi sakte hai na?
😛

"CV's have already granted these types of scene before,

🥱But nevermind, will pray for you that they gave adition of 2 or 3 more."😉

"Hamari Shaadi kitni alag haalatom mein huyi thi na?Lekin uske bawajood bhi aapne kabhi hamara saath nahi choda...Jiss Guddan ko poora Indore kehta tha Tumse na ho paayega AAP USS GUDDAN KI HAR GALATI MEIN SAATH KHADE RAHE...!!!!! Uski har galati ko sudharne ka mauka dia...HUMEIN YEH AATMAVISHWAS DIA KI HUM KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HAI"

"Situations are not in my favour,
When life introduced me to the twist of shadi's flavour.

Whole Indore, when no-one was there for me, to shower trust,
After my father, you are the only person found to be first.

You forgave me for my every wrong,
Being there to set it right & make me strong.

You fulfilled all your duties, being the responsible one,
Now it's my turn, for you to be that special someone."

The way Guddan was acknowledging His Support in boosting up her confidence & making her THE GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL who she is now just took my dil❤️The amount of respect reflected in her words and the intensity of adoration reflected in her eyes for Her Jindal Saab was PYAAR

"Humein na AAPKE GUSSE KI ITNI AADAT HO GAYI HAI KI AB AAPKE CHUPI BARDASH NAHI HO RAHI, Uthiye naaa"

"You are killing me with your silence,
Speak something, even if they are words of annoyance."😭

This was just so so Heart touching🤗The way she admitted that ab usko apni Jindal Saab ki gusse ki aadat ho gayi hai & she cant tolerate his silent mode was so DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LO❤️Her yearning to hear his daant, to feel his presence again in her life is so so evident in her that pleaJiss tarah Jindal Saab ko Gudiya ki aadat ho gayi Gudiya ko bhi Jindal Saab ki aadat pad hi gayi

"Jindal Saab aap aise kaise keh sakte hai?Aap humein kaise bhool sakte hai?Natak kar rahe hai na aap? HAMARA TOH NAAM BHI AAPKE BINA ADHURA HAI, GUDDAN HAI HUM...AAPKI PATNI, GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL"

Ufff Look at what she saidHER NAME IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT HIM❤️Means without him, without his saath, without his support, without his guidance, she feels incompleteAyeee Hayeee🤗The tears continuously falling from her eyes indicates how his denial of her existence in his life is pricking her heart to core🥺

"Mana tha Jise Iss Dil Ne Apna, 
Usne Apna Manne See Inkar Kiya. 

Yeh naam Na ho Pura, jiske naam ke bagair , 
Keh Diya us insaan ne hi hame gair.🥺

Kyu keh rahe hai aap yeh batein, hum nahi jaante,
Par aap hame bhul jaye, iss baat ko hum nahi maante."😭

The moment doctor said he is suffering from partial amnesia and he doesn't remember Guddan & memories related to her all she had was flashbacks where he become her saviour in her mushquil haalath, all her heart could register was her biggest support system is once again taken away from her by destiny, that was such a sad moment

When Durga was trying to drag Guddan away from Akshan's room, I dont know why but here I felt Akshat immediately turned away not once but twice from Guddan just not to get exposed before her because he cant watch her in pain & in tears that came as a result of his Kathore behaviour

"Jise Dekh Kar Aahe Bharte The,
Aaj Ussi See Nazre Churate Hain.

Baate The Jiske Saath Humne Gam,
Ban Gaye Aaj,Uski Aansuyon Ki Wajah Hum"😭

"Ho na ho par aisa kuch na kuch toh zarur hai jo ho raha hai aur hamare samajh mein nahi aa raha hai"

"Jo dekhayi de hame, wahi sach ho, 
Yeh zaroori nahi.
Aur Jo sach hai, wahi hame dekhayi de,
Yeh bhi zaroori nahi."

Nazar ke samne hote huye bhi kuch aankhon se dur hota hain,
'see' aur 'recognise' words mein fark zaroor hota hain.

Guddan's detective dimaag is registering that something is not right😈You are right Gudiya😆Your Sayya has become Dramebaaz🤣And since he knows you will read his eyes so well he is trying to be in his KHADUSPANTI MODE😛

"Jab tak baat hum tak thi tab tak hum seh rahe the Laxmi ji Par ab baat Jindal Saab ki Jaan tak pahunch gayi hai, AB GUDDAN CHUP NAHI BAITNE WALI"

"Jab Baat Apne Tak Semit Ho, 
Toh Zeher Ka Ghoot Phir Bhi Pe Kiya Jata Hai.

😆Par Jab Baat Apno Ke Aanch Par Ban Aaye Toh,
Jehrili Naginn Ban Dass Liye Jata hai."

Cant wait to watch Guddan's style of Karara Jawab in Lord Krishna's way🥳

Special Mentions:

- Guddan's Maa ki tasveer is removed from Akshan room

- Chalo Guddan ke kamre mein aane ka ek fayda hua😛Akshan accidently are sharing same wardrobeGuddan ke wardrobe mein Akshat ke Pink shirt jach rahe hai😎

CV's aap hum Akshan fans ko 3 din tadpane ka masterplan q banaya? 😒Kal hi Monday ka precap dikha diaaa🤪Monday ji aap Jaldi aa jayiyooo🤗

Comments are in bold black.

Beautiful Post👏

Iss post par toh aap bhi 
           "DIL LE LO❤️"

I really loved the post and read everyones comments. You have quoted every dialogues which I loved in the episode. Everyone has beautifully pointed out the emotions of Akshan.

Even I was🤣, when Jindal Saab did shikayat of Guddan to that Aadha Pagal for being fraud.Aur koi Mila nahi Inhe?

Few lines for the scene where Akshat is lost in Guddan's eyes at starting.

"Kaise chudayoon main tere haathon se mere haath,
Le aaye jo tere aankhon mein aasu, kaise zubaan par layoon woh baat."

You got one more parallel. Hope you get more soon, so that your parallel count for next part is complete & we get an update of that parallel post soon😛

Just For You

"Keep blessed this forum with your presence,
Whether we did like/comment or not,
Do make posts having yours colorful essence." 😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Beautiful Post 👏

Iss post par toh aap bhi 
           "DIL LE LO❤️"

I really loved the post and read everyones comments. You have quoted every dialogues which I loved in the episode. Everyone has beautifully pointed out the emotions of Akshan.

Even I was🤣, when Jindal Saab did shikayat of Guddan to that Aadha Pagal for being fraud.Aur koi Mila nahi Inhe?

You got one more parallel. Hope you get more soon, so that your parallel count for next part is complete & we get an update of that parallel post soon😛

Just For You

You write so beautifully Kavya Loved the lines U wrote👏

Dil le Lo aap bhi ❤️ Thank U for beautiful lines for me🤗I will keep fangirling on Our show by expressing my feelings bcz Akshan are PYAAR😳

Which parallel are u referring?😛 Are u referring to The way she held his hand in this epi just like on that X mas day ya phir are u referring to Aadat dialogue one?😛

Abt malham scene Akshan's each malham scene we got till date is UNIQUE in its own way so I wish iss baar bhi mile another Unique one 😳
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Beautiful Post 👏

Iss post par toh aap bhi 
           "DIL LE LO❤️"

Just For You

these lines are awesome 👏👍🏼
You write really well ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Please do so more often 😳
would love to read more ❤️😛
Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kavya & @saru
you both write so beautiful
your thoughts & shayari about the episode are⭐️⭐️⭐️

do write more❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

@kavya & @saru

do write more❤️

Thank U Rose🤗Kavya write shayari's so well⭐️ 👏
kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

these lines are awesome  👏👍🏼
You write really well ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Please do so more often 😳
would love to read more ❤️😛

Thank u for u words🤗
Happy to know that you liked it.😛

Let me clear u, I don't write, it just that while reading sometimes these types of emotions strikes my mind which comes out automatically in form of these lines.

TBH it's just the effect or more appropriately said side-effect of my reading OS/TS/SS/FF, wattpad stories & many more😆

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

@kavya & @saru

do write more❤️

Thank you Rose.🤗

Actually Saranya quotes, writes & describes so beautifully 😳that such thoughts automatically comes to my mind and when I start to comment it turns out to be rhyming lines.😆
kavya1994 thumbnail

You write so beautifully Kavya Loved the lines U wrote👏

Thank you🤗

Dil le Lo aap bhi ❤️ Thank U for beautiful lines for me🤗I will keep fangirling on Our show by expressing my feelings bcz Akshan are PYAAR😳

❤️ Accepted. You deserves that appreciaton dear. Yup Akshan are truly❤️😳

Which parallel are u referring?😛 Are u referring to The way she held his hand in this epi just like on that X mas day ya phir are u referring to Aadat dialogue one?😛

I was referring to the first one- SCENE Parallel.

The way she was holding his hands, both times she was in a mess & is hopeful before him & having teary eyes, both times Akshat was lost in her eyes for a moment, last time he was so lost that he didn't realize she already took- off her hands from his. This time he had to do that, That's the difference

I noticed Aadat one too- DIALOGUE Parallel and opposite existing in parallel.

Abt malham scene Akshan's each malham scene we got till date is UNIQUE in its own way so I wish iss baar bhi mile another Unique one 😳

My replies in pink & blue.

About Aadat scene:

Parallel: Both the cases there was silence in surrounding (for them neglecting other sounds which they pay no heed) Then he said-"Tumhari khitphit aur jhagdon ki Aadat ho gayi Hai. Now she said- Aap ke Gusse ki Aadat ho gayi Hai.Both have become habitual to each other hyper type nature.

Opposite: There her khitphit is troubling him and here his silence is troubling her

For me I will consider twisted half dialogue parallel.😆

It's your post dear, parallels from your nazariya. So whichever scene you choose I will  respect your choice & appreciate if I satisfies with your viewpoint. But I know you are very much capable of justifying your point & will definitely turn me too in your favour.

May CV's fulfills your wish of another UNIQUE Malham scene😳

Previous
1 2 3
Next