Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiptiPatel9

You know what, I could kill you right now right away if I had the power. I mean how could you let my Prachi into a drastic situation?! Ranbir is such an asshole I swear but nonetheless they are getting closer and I am sure you’ll  bring much more situations where both of them will fortunately or unfortunately be together for good or for bad, love you Maheen!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Update soon!

hahahahahaha hausla behen 🤣don't worry Prachi would be there to keep him in check... besides if Prachi wouldn't have been injured... you would've missed on a glimpse Ranbir's caring side😛..... and have faith you'd get to read more of their encounters and sarcasm wars 😆..... love you too ❤️ and thanks once again for following my story

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@manu, Man u r pretty good. Love reading u folks' FFs. BUT if u or any of the others throw in a party, I am going to skip😠😠😠. Sick of the parties the idiot writers r throwing in week after week.

I love stories moving forward like the serials of DDs in 90s.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@manu, Man u r pretty good. Love reading u folks' FFs. BUT if u or any of the others throw in a party, I am going to skip😠😠😠. Sick of the parties the idiot writers r throwing in week after week.

I love stories moving forward like the serials of DDs in 90s.

thanks a lot.... hahaha you don't have to worry about parties and stuff 😆 I believe, that whole scenario gives a superficial look to the story....🤢.... like when you can't come up with anything logical throw a party or make a love triangle 🤔 I'm keeping the track as realistic as possible.... 😃 

cheers!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it.....their banter... hidden care...restlessness to know each other's state.. Dr assuming they're a couple. ...and the part that hit target - her hurt when he says she's not 'even a friend'. 

We need more frequent and longer updates.

Your story is Aahhhhmayyzinggg👏

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Loved it.....their banter... hidden care...restlessness to know each other's state.. Dr assuming they're a couple. ...and the part that hit target - her hurt when he says she's not 'even a friend'. 

We need more frequent and longer updates.

Your story is Aahhhhmayyzinggg👏

All I can say is I'm lucky to have such amazing readers like you guys.....😳 your positive feedback keeps me going 😃.... so thanks a lot and don't worry I'd try my best to write longer updates❤️

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Update kab aayega behen? 😭

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiptiPatel9

Update kab aayega behen? 😭

Lol... man, you've no idea how crazy my work schedules have been lately.😕 I apologize for this as usual 😔; hopefully I'd be able to post the next chapter in another week or so.... 

Thanks for reminding me though 😆... Have a nice one ❤️❤️

secular00 thumbnail

Chapter 8

Generally known for his radiant and showy nature, Ankit never had to put in much of the hard work in grabbing female attention on-campus; from flashing that million dollar smile, showering praises to taking advantage of his good looks - these traits were enough to make every single woman go head over heels for him. Nonetheless, the current situation was entirely the opposite. Ankit was restlessness and the reason was a young lady he met a few days ago.

It was rare for him to skip classes unless there was some real emergency; yet he made an exception. What could he do? For a studious person like him it was quite surprising that he could not focus on his work with Dr Dhanush and academics for the 4th day in a row. 

As he lay on his bed, his twinkling gaze was fixed on his phone screen - Prachi looked enchanting in the picture as much as in person. What actually left him irked was how his set of tactics had terribly failed in front of Prachi that day. In terms of her conduct, captivating beauty and her tendency to keep her personality under wraps; even his biggest compliments were put to shame. No matter how much he had tried to penetrate through her gentle yet aloof nature she shut him out via brief responses. 

She belonged to a different breed - this fact was adequate that forced him to reflect on his ceaseless lust for women he had successfully fulfilled over a long period of time. He had met her only once and he was already amazed by the new range of emotions he had been feeling lately; obviously, nobody would believe him if he confessed being in love with Prachi at first sight. But then again as conservative as she seemed; making her fall in love with him would lead him one step closer to satisfy his desires, the creamy complexion, those expressive eyes, rosy lips, perfectly carved figure and that glossy skin which he could kiss and fondle forever. He wouldn’t give up without getting a flavor of that heavenly gift once. 

If only he could get rid of Neha - the irritating sidekick then luring Prachi towards this bed and listening to her endless moans under those velvet sheets would be a piece of cake - Ankit pondered. Tossing the phone aside, he gazed down; caressing the soft fabric and grinning to himself.

After Raghuveer had seen scattered pieces of glass at the edge of the road; he felt numb, refusing to move forward. Leaning back on the driver’s seat; he tried to join the dots of what had exactly happened. For several years he had been doing whatever it took to keep Ranbir safe from all sorts of hazardous situations; from setting up his home and business away from the metropolis to isolating him from all kinds of previous contacts - Raghuveer had done it all, for the simple reason that his nephew could lead a peaceful life for once; he was hopeful that all of this would help Ranbir let go of his bitter past.

Yet fate proved him wrong - he was trying to alter something which had already been written among the stars years back; a strong prediction that had already started to show its effects. Perhaps if he hadn’t taken Ranbir away from her, he would have been actually secure. But, at that point he was left with no other choice; he couldn’t picture Ranbir hating someone whom he was emotionally attached to; just because of some distorted truth. Especially after knowing that her mere presence was a ray of life for that child. Nonetheless, now he knew it was inevitable for him to avoid the circumstances and only one person could help him as a guiding light.

Taking off his shoes at the mini staircase of the Holy temple; Raghuveer moved ahead unsure of what he was going to say. He saw Guru jee completely involved with some of his other devotees discussing and giving herbs to a hopeless family suffering from a chronic illness. As their eyes met, the pious man could read embarrassment and anxiety written all over Raghuveer’s face. Without uttering a word, Guru jee gave a slight nod; gesturing him to sit.

Raghuveer had spent the following 15 minutes rather pacing back and forth.

“What brings you here?” - the pious man questioned him in a grave tone.

“Guru jee, your prediction… it - it came true! Ranbir got into an accident!” - Raghuveer knelt down in front of him.

“I told you not to mess with the word of God; I told you not to take him away from his people and disrupt Ranbir’s life. But, you didn’t listen to me.”

“My intentions were pure; I just wanted to protect him.”

“Perhaps God knew the purity of your intentions and responded accordingly.”

“I didn’t mean to -”

“My son, this was only a glimpse of what the divine authority could do to the troublemakers like you; my heart aches for that child who is suffering just because of your foolishness!”

“I’d do anything to set things right!” 

“Anxiety would lead you nowhere for, the change is already in the making...”

“What sort of change?”

“As per Ranbir’s horoscope, he is about to enter an intense phase of life.”

“Does that mean, his life would remain under threat?”

“He would form irrevocable bonds with strangers…”

“Why? I mean what about his existing relationships? What would be the impact of those bonds on him?”

“Questioning God’s route would lead you to a disaster; accepting His will would calm your demons!”

“I apologize Guru jee but Ranbir is injured and in the hospital I…”

“He is safe and would be - for he was and is shielded by the presence of certain individuals…”

“By whom?”

“You would know only if you observe the indications closely…”

Prachi woke up with a jerk; looking around.

“You’re alive…” - Neha remarked.

“How long have I been sleeping for? What time is it?”

“3 centuries to be exact; the nurse had given you alcohol filled injection just to avoid listening to your nonsense…”

“Stop pulling my leg, will you?”

“Easy - just one hour; I am just trying to normalize your pumpkin look-alike expression…”

“Did you call maa?”

“She had been trying your phone; I’m sure she would have set the house on fire by now…” - Panicked Prachi quickly checked her phone.

“Shucks! When was the last time you talked to her?”

“In the morning but don’t worry; I’d call Aarti aunty instead…”

“No! You won’t!” - Neha was taken aback, “Listen, Ranbir is already miffed with the current scenario; I don’t want more nuisance. Especially after whatever happened to us today!”

“What are you talking about?” - Prachi immediately regretted.

“Nothing…”

“What’s exactly cooking between you two? First, Ranbir avoided this question and now you are being an asshole! Tell me otherwise I’m calling your mom right away!”

“What did he tell you?”

“An accident. But I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to this crap version!!!”

Prachi could never narrate the pure horror she had experienced altogether. From bits and pieces of his traumatic childhood to seeing his drained face as he stood there helpless; encircled by those men. As harsh as it sounded, how could a mother even think of murdering her own child? All in all, the way he fought to protect her; how he had actually walked in a bruised state; carrying her all the way through. 

Those turns of events were more than enough to drain her out completely. And at present, she hated herself for lying to her best friend but she couldn’t dare to do the confidentiality leak.

“He’s right; that’s what it was.” - Prachi mumbled, shielding her nervous gaze. 

“Prachi tell me the truth!”

“I am not up for your interrogation once again! Give me a break!”

Raghuveer anxiously stood by the counter as the receptionist checked the records;

“What’s taking you so long?”

“Pardon me sir, what’s the name of the patient again?”

“How many times do I have to? It’s Ranbir!!!”

“I am not dead yet; go easy on those vocals old man.” - Raghuveer saw the young lad frowning at him.

“Ranbir! Thank God you are okay; these blood stains how? I am so sorry I couldn’t be there when -” - Ranbir abruptly held his hand.

“Keep this award-winning performance for later; we need to talk!”

As maniacal as he already was; Raghuveer blindly followed the lead till both of them reached a somewhat secluded area of the hospital.

“How could you?”

“Son, I’m sorry - I talked to Aman over the phone and -”

“How could you put Prachi in such grave danger!!!”

“Prachi? How did she -”

“You sent her to me with that puke-worthy message didn’t you?”

“Yes I did but…”

“Do you even realize what a reckless step you took?”

“You weren’t picking up my call and I was disturbed. On campus I met Prachi and…”

“And you decided to test her patience by putting forward your ridiculous requests! Isn’t it?

“Listen to me please, I had only given her the message; I had no idea that Divya had set up a trap till Aman called me. Otherwise, I would have never -”

“Prachi was hit by Divya’s car - left to bleed! Have you lost your remaining senses?” 

Raghuveer turned pale. The priest was correct indeed; it was Prachi who had guarded Ranbir. More than that, for the first time in several years, he had seen genuine concern in Ranbir’s eyes for a girl. If that’s what the irrevocable change was all about; if that’s how he could get a glimpse of Ranbir being back to his happier self then he would leave no stone unturned to apologize, comfort, thank, and repay that sweet child for keeping her word; for bearing so much and above all he would gladly make efforts to bring these two children closer - He reflected.

“Where is she?”

“No texts or calls to maa and Aarti aunty unless I ask you to, understood?”

“Yes your highness.” - Neha rolled her eyes.

“How long do I have to stay here?”

“Why are you bombarding me with questions? You better ask the doctor yourself!”

“For sure!!!” - Prachi was about to leave the bed when she heard a knock on the door; skeptical about the unknown visitor, she sat back in place. 

“Namaste uncle…” - Prachi greeted the elderly man who seemed somewhat at ease.

“Keep sitting my child.” - Raghuveer gaped at the bruises and helped her sit upright, “How are you feeling now?”

“A bit better - if God wills; I am hoping to recover as soon as I can…” - Prachi smiled.

“As much as I want to admire you for your bravery; I openly feel guilty for putting you through so much.”

Neha gave a sharp glare to Prachi; who was conveniently avoiding her at that moment.

“Not at all; in fact the injuries are not as severe as they seem. Actually I just -”

“It’s okay. Ranbir has narrated the whole story to me already.” - Raghuveer smiled; while Prachi looked back at him with growing unease.

“Uncle, I -”

“Raghu kaka… you can call me by this name…” 

“Oh, well... um… Raghu kaka, what did he tell you?” 

“That doesn’t matter. What matters is that you’re safe…”

“Ranbir got hurt too; I am not sure if that stubborn brat got himself bandaged or he just conned me!” - Astonished at herself as to what she just blurted out; her mortified gaze traveled from Neha to the elderly man. To soothe the awkward silence, Raghuveer let out a mild yet genuine laugh.

“I’m sorry, I meant -”

“No, in fact I am pleased that at least someone is there to keep a check on him. But unfortunately due to some unknown reason he finds it annoying to have bandages wrapped around him - no matter how severe the injuries are; he would just get them cleaned through the minimal antiseptics possible - leaving it all exposed. It has been his thing since he was a kid..”

So he had tricked her. Why would a sane human being not want to get treated? But who was she even thinking about? Ranbir was not even a human; at least that’s what he had allegedly proved himself to be.

“Didn’t you ever stop him from doing so?”

“Till now you must have known; he’s quite firm with his likes and dislikes.”

“For me he is just an arrogant, self-obsessed devil who doesn’t care about anyone! How do you even stand him?” - Raghuveer couldn’t help but laugh.

“Is this your entire study of him?” - Prachi kept quiet this time; abruptly realizing she had been bad-mouthing about his nephew a bit too much.

“Don’t mind her uncle; I guess she left some of her head screws in the middle of that road today…”-  Neha finally voiced her disgust from the other side of the bed; who had been just a silent spectator of the whole conversation.

“Prachi, I don’t deny that he intimidates people with his attitude; but, he’s not that bad. Perhaps you could be a big help to me in getting this arrogant devil back on track.” - He smiled.

“How?” - Prachi asked confused.

“Ranbir has me as his sole guardian. But even I couldn’t do whatever you did for him single-handedly today; if you would not have been present with him, those men had all the plans to shoot him down.”

“I know…” - Prachi mumbled with obvious worry on her face.

“And the people who care for my child always have a special place in my heart. If you allow me, I have come with a request to make in front of you.” - Prachi gave him a slight nod, “I had a word with Dr. Agarwaal, she mentioned you might have to take bed rest for some time. I’m pretty sure you won’t like to stay closed off in this room especially when your family is away. So, I was hoping if you could - I mean… if you are comfortable with this thought; you could stay at my house till you get completely recovered.” 

Prachi looked up at him; completely silent for a couple of seconds.

“Uncle - Rag... I - I appreciate your concern for me but, I am sorry… I -”

“I know it’s obviously quite impossible for you to give in to an appeal of a stranger you’ve met only twice. However, you helped me at the time of distress, didn’t you? Don’t you think you deserve a thanks from my end?”

“I understand but…”

“If you’re worried about Ranbir messing with you; I would make sure that he doesn’t show up unless its absolutely inevitable. If you would still feel the need to go back during your stay then I would make arrangements for you at once, I promise. But, being the eldest, I would be in debt if you would let me take care of you. Please…”

Before Prachi could answer; Neha stepped in;

“She’s in - she’s just concerned about the unfamiliarity of the city and your house; as it would be her very first time in a new place - I hope you understand uncle…”

“I would do everything in my power to make her comfortable; in fact you could come to the house too whenever you like!” - Raghuveer answered delightfully, “Are you actually okay with this, my child?”

“Well, is it okay if let you know in some time?”

Despite Neha’s efforts, the distress on Prachi’s face sent him a contradictory message. It was somewhat natural for a girl of her age; who had been through such a chilling experience in a short span of time. Contrasting to how Ranbir had lead his life through hardships and torment at the hands of his own people; Prachi might have had her very first episode in that space altogether. Feeling sorry for his constant persuasion; Raghuveer concluded that it was maybe too early to pressurize the naive girl.

“I apologize if you felt pestered. You can take your time and reflect on my offer - I would be waiting for your call outside.” - He gently stroked Prachi’s head.

“Stop begging her kaka; she doesn’t deserve a bit of it!” - As he stood by the entrance, Ranbir’s casual statement left Prachi angered and bruised once again.

“Raghu kaka, it looks like the cynical kid could not stand being left alone outside, isn’t it?” - Prachi kept a straight face.

“Only I could call him that!”

“See? You’re completely losing it. You better get some psychological help or you could be a potential harm on this blessed earth - quick!”

“And I believe I got you as a loathsome punishment for my sins; that I feared about all my life!” 

“Ranbir, leave the room while I finish conversing with her.” 

"Why should I? She's the one who -"

"Out, right now!"- His authoritarian tone was enough to silence Ranbir. With the glares being exchanged and the heated debate brewing between the two; Raghuveer could see his efforts going down the drain already. The young chap looked back at him for a second and went out. When his phone buzzed; the aged man took a deep sigh of dismay on the untimely phone call.

“I would be back in a bit.” 

As the door was shut; Neha sat near the bed;

“You should back off… you just don’t have the guts to handle all of this and it is turning out to be pathetic.” - Prachi didn’t respond and started peeling off her bandage.

“Have you totally lost it?”

“I want to leave right now. Get these f*****g strips off of my skin!”

“Just because Ranbir is not giving you the attention you want! That does not allow you to act like shit!”

“Attention? My ass! I hate him and you should know that!”

“Don’t you feel abashed of lying to me, again and again and again?”

“I did not lie to you about anything. Maybe you should lower your tone instead!”

“Let’s face it! You hadn’t been at rest since the day you met him and the fact that he does not give a shit about you, had got you to your worse! That stupid dream had just been a cherry on top!”

“I can't believe you just said that; defending that f*****g asshole as usual!”

“Unconsciously this f*****g asshole has been all over you! You get nervous in his presence; you get upset when he does not talk to you; you get frustrated when he leaves! He’s influencing your behavior and you don’t even realize it!”

“No! It’s not! Stop nagging me your Psychology crap!!!”

“Oh shut up! Being friends with him became so important for you that you put yourself in danger without thinking about any of us! You didn’t want to tell anyone about the accident because you wanted to protect his identity!! You were anxious for him being wounded; despite the fact you’re bedridden yourself! You were angry because he didn’t conform to you! Last but not the least, you don’t want to give in to the request because you won’t be able to control your brewing fondness for him and though he doesn’t want your presence around; you’re still seeking Ranbir’s approval for your stay in his house!!!” 

Prachi fiddled with the drip - trying to make peace with her silence and indifference instead.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally. After long time. 🙂 So Ankit is going to be villain and Ranbir saves Prachi. Or might we see a different story line where this guy is also not villain? 🙂🙂🙂

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Finally. After long time. 🙂 So Ankit is going to be villain and Ranbir saves Prachi. Or might we see a different story line where this guy is also not villain? 🙂🙂🙂

hahaha sorry yar.... like I mentioned earlier my schedule sucks 😆 anyhow thank you so much for your feedback...😳 means alot and don't worry this won't be a typical scenario....😛