Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just watched jiyas instagram story, ira is in mandap in bridal look, 
I think Akhira Milan is on the way, but just hope Akhilesh k sath iski shadi ho, kisi aur k sath nahi, or she knows that Akhilesh will come to stop her wedding just like she stopped Akhileshs fake wedding in episode no 198
Scorpionn thumbnail
https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/akhilesh-expose-kunika-tvs-meri-hanikarak-biwi/2019/04/15
Read this news guys, finally Akhilesh will expose kunika & throw her out of his house, & kunika is forcing ira to get married with an old man, then Akhilesh will comes to know this, he will go & hit that old man & will take his place in wedding & will get married with ira 
Akhira ki shadi dobara... Yayyy excited for thisπŸ‘
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.Finally Kun's exposure.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah & Akhira ki dobara shadi, remarriage 
Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woowww finally some action!

So in the wedding Akhilesh will take the place of the old man.. will Ira know about this or will she think that she is marrying old man? I really want to see IRA and family's reaction.

Also you should put that link on front of the meri meri hanikarak biwi forum page as a new thread/post.

😊

Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/akhilesh-expose-kunika-tvs-meri-hanikarak-biwi/2019/04/15

Read this news guys, finally Akhilesh will expose kunika & throw her out of his house, & kunika is forcing ira to get married with an old man, then Akhilesh will comes to know this, he will go & hit that old man & will take his place in wedding & will get married with ira 
Akhira ki shadi dobara... Yayyy excited for this πŸ‘

Taaliyan... Taaliyan... Taaliyan...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Toh finally finally its happening. Akhilesh to realise the actual facts about Kunika and also Ira.. 
Till now, he is living in a fool's paradise with Pushpa giving him company. 
Ab aakhirkaar Akhilesh ke character ko Kuch karne ka, decision lene ka mauka mila hai.

God, we all have been waiting for this for so long. 
Great  news.. β€οΈπŸ₯³
Scorpionn thumbnail
Akhilesh will duisguise himself as iras dulha & then marry her but ira should not forgive him so easily... Unlike previous episodes where after every mistake he just said sorry & ira forgives him immediately, I think this time ira should take some time , but I'm sure this time ira will forgive him within a minute or a second just after watching his crying baby face or after knowing he is feeling guilty, 
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Woowww finally some action!

So in the wedding Akhilesh will take the place of the old man.. will Ira know about this or will she think that she is marrying old man? I really want to see IRA and family's reaction.

Also you should put that link on front of the meri meri hanikarak biwi forum page as a new thread/post.

😊

Good idea. I'll post this news as a new topic, so that everyone gets it. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
No kunika sedated ira, she was unconscious, her wedding happened in unconscious state, but Akhilesh was their In conscious condition , he knows that the wedding has happened in which condition  ,
Scorpionn thumbnail
https://youtu.be/SnJpMAYmdIw
Checkout this guy's, Akhira Milan Ho hi gaya