Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's very nice to see that the forum has become active... 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Guys kachhu tareef bhaade ke date ki bhi kardo I mean Kunal.Actor did nice job.

Oh yes, Star. You just said what I was thinking. Kunal was actually damn good, yaar. 
He's very handsome and has a sweet face and wonderful eyes. His expressions were good and the last parting look when Akhilesh was shoving him out and Ira mouthed a silent thank you, that look in his eyes was awesome. He said so much in that one look...

For the first time, I really liked an outsider character. To be Frank, I didn't even like Dr. Sareen too much (remember him, he was  the Malaysia reversal doctor, trying to hook Ira)

Good work Kunal. 👏
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Oh yes, Star. You just said what I was thinking. Kunal was actually damn good, yaar. 
He's very handsome and has a sweet face and wonderful eyes. His expressions were good and the last parting look when Akhilesh was shoving him out and Ira mouthed a silent thank you, that look in his eyes was awesome. He said so much in that one look...

For the first time, I really liked an outsider character. To be Frank, I didn't even like Dr. Sareen too much (remember him, he was  the Malaysia reversal doctor, trying to hook Ira)

Good work Kunal.  👏

Sahi kahe his expressions before going  😃 .Actually Milku I thought what it would be if Ira had friend like him.😊 

bail bhadak gaya 😆

Are Sareenwa se kaa tulna he was villain.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Yes. Ira needs some good freinds like Kunal. Bechari bilkul akeli hai. There's nobody for her or with her.
Khadoos Bail toh sabki aankh ka taara hai. Always surrounded by near and dear ones, fussing about him. Only Ira has no one to even look after her needs. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Bail se yaad aaya, in episode no 198 Bail himself said to ira,  Ee bail zindagi bhar aapika he.. 😆😆😆
Milky-Way thumbnail
Abhi Bail sach me Bail buddhi hui gawa hai. Insomnia ka shikar hai... Sab Kuch bhul gaya hai. 😒
Yahaan tak ki Yeh bhi bhool gaya hai ki uski ek biwi bhi hai... aur biwi hote hue usne doosri shaadi kar li, woh bhi us mahila se jiska already ek husband hai.

Now only one song comes to my mind, 
Golmaal hai bhai sab Golmaal hai... 😆
Scorpionn thumbnail
Arey uski shadi zuti he, pandit se kaha tha usne ki muze koi sachi wali shadi nahi karane 6 phero k Bad shadi rokana, & on their wedding also wo neeche sone k liye apna alag bistar laga raha tha... & he started feeling jealous after watching ira with another guy... & the way he started looking at her when he saves her from fire...ohh God Akhira Milan kab hoga??  
Ira & kunal k upar jo song sequence tha hotho pe tera nam he, waisa hi song agar ira aur bail budhi Akhilesh pe hota to kitana maza aata 😆
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Arey uski shadi zuti he, pandit se kaha tha usne ki muze koi sachi wali shadi nahi karane 6 phero k Bad shadi rokana, & on their wedding also wo neeche sone k liye apna alag bistar laga raha tha... & he started feeling jealous after watching ira with another guy... & the way he started looking at her when he saves her from fire...ohh God Akhira Milan kab hoga??  

Ira & kunal k upar jo song sequence tha hotho pe tera nam he, waisa hi song agar ira aur bail budhi Akhilesh pe hota to kitana maza aata  😆

Arre Ira toh Akhilesh ke hi liye woh gaana ga rahi thi. She selected the song especially for Akhilesh to say how much she loves him. Kunal toh bas bahana tha... Song toh Akhira par hi tha. 

Bas apna Khadoos Bail hi toh sada baitha hai. Real wala love dekhke bhi aankh band kar rakhi hai
Scorpionn thumbnail
Bdw yesterday I saw jiyas instagram story & that look was not iras regular enthic look, she was wearing red lipstick, her hair was not tied, they were free &  she was wearing a white gown, m confused it was a gown or a bathrobe... I think one more Akhira scene is on the way... 
That kissing scene or Full episode no.350 ,ira, ira Maine kuch nahi kiya, MHB makers are adding such scenes only for the sake of Akhira Fans...
To keep us tied until their reunion 😲😲 
Edited by Scorpionn - 5 years ago
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Sahi kahe his expressions before going  😃 .Actually Milku I thought what it would be if Ira had friend like him.😊 

bail bhadak gaya 😆

Are Sareenwa se kaa tulna he was villain.

yes yes this Rahul acted good and when he asked Akhilesh hya hya bolo bolo tum kaun ho Ira ke ... 😃 ... waisw Ira's friends are good persons