Finally Ira Pandey is back ..

Posted: 4 years ago
Yesterday's epi was mindblowing and Ira gave a powerpacked performance...
Finally Ira Pandey is back home though Akilesh made a separation of the house...

Today's epi was awesome too as got some Akira moment ..I mean their usual Tit for Tat scenes and Akilesh mesmerised by Ira beautiful outfit..Akilesh in the husband mode asking Ira why she has worn such an outfit ..Jealous seeing ira hugging someone else..

Its Ira plan so as to see if Akilesh still loves her and in precap got her answer as Akilesh could not bear seeing her dancing with the guy and kicked him out of the house..

On location set saw a segment Ira cooking in the hall. Akilesh saved her from fire and they have an eyelock..Irritating kunika as usual hyper ..Akilesh tells Ira to use the kitchen from onwards..It looks like slowly and steadily Akilesh himself will break all his rules in the house for Ira..

One character which sadly creatives has butchered is Pushpa pandey..Its annoying to watch her call kunika dulhin and insult Ira left right centre...
Edited by shanaya28 - 4 years ago
Yeah I have watched that onset video...One more Akhira scene is on the way...It looks like Akhilesh has started falling for her.. The way he was looking at her when she walks in that modern dress...
More Akhira scenes are underway!  I am glad of that.  The Kunika scene in the wrestling garb was actually funny. 
Any scene with Puspha and the deadly Devina is annoying.
That montage of that onset video where Akhilesh falls with ira on floor & they have an eye lock is just love... Pandeyji fisal rahe he dheere dheere... πŸ˜³
Just saw story of jiya 
Ira is having injuries on face, I think ira will meet an accident... She must be saving Akhilesh from something hope after this Akhilesh will realise his love for her 
Ira Pandey is back and so do I ... Hello friends (old & new) ... Its been long I was missing from the forum ... lot of personal issues ... now things are little bit stable ... its lovely to see the forum so active ... great job friends ...
for this topic ... yes Ira is back ... saw yesterday's episode ...nice one ... Ira should save Pushpa or Mishri from some plotted accident, so then Akhilesh will again started respecting her ... then follows the lost love ... 
Originally posted by Bonai

Ira Pandey is back and so do I ... Hello friends (old & new) ... Its been long I was missing from the forum ... lot of personal issues ... now things are little bit stable ... its lovely to see the forum so active ... great job friends ...
for this topic ... yes Ira is back ... saw yesterday's episode ...nice one ... Ira should save Pushpa or Mishri from some plotted accident, so then Akhilesh will again started respecting her ... then follows the lost love ... 

Welcome... Welcome .. Welcome... πŸ€—
My dearest dearest BonaiπŸ˜›
I really, really missed you on this forum, dear.

Hope everything is OK and you're well..It's been months since you left... I think after the Malaysia track or so. 
But its great that you're back again. 

And incidentally, our MHB is also back on its track again. After Pakaoing us all for quite a while now, its again finding it's true essence by showing some light-hearted rom-com moments between Akhira.

Aur ab jab aa hi gayi ho, toh ek baar phir se apna koi phadu sa OS likho... with lots of romance and oodles of comedy. πŸ˜›
I just loved your OS... Better than the actual episodesπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Milky-Way

Welcome... Welcome .. Welcome... πŸ€—
My dearest dearest BonaiπŸ˜›
I really, really missed you on this forum, dear.

Hope everything is OK and you're well..It's been months since you left... I think after the Malaysia track or so. 
But its great that you're back again. 

And incidentally, our MHB is also back on its track again. After Pakaoing us all for quite a while now, its again finding it's true essence by showing some light-hearted rom-com moments between Akhira.

Aur ab jab aa hi gayi ho, toh ek baar phir se apna koi phadu sa OS likho... with lots of romance and oodles of comedy. πŸ˜›
I just loved your OS... Better than the actual episodesπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you ... πŸ€—
Milky my dear ... hope everything at your end is also good ... missed you and the forum yaar...

You are absolutely right after seeing tip tip barsa pani in Malaysian jhopri , I was out πŸ˜†

Actually I haven't seen many episodes in between (saw a few randomly) ... started to see from this week ... and hoping to continue this time ... and I'll try to recap old episodes time to time ... so I might take time to participate in all the discussion as not fully aware (minutely) of what all happened...

Last two Episodes are quite good , Only thing bothers me is that what about Ira's self respect... seeing Akhilesh married again. It would have been ok if the makers later show that Ira knew the fact that sat phere is not done... otherwise it is humiliating for Ira to try to get Akhilesh after his marriage rituals with Kunika (sindoor, mangalsutra etc...)..

And lastly Milky mere hujoor ... aye hai to pakyenge jaroor ... don't you at all worry ... definitely try to write chhota story ...
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Bonai

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you ...  πŸ€—
Milky my dear ... hope everything at your end is also good ... missed you and the forum yaar...

You are absolutely right after seeing tip tip barsa pani in Malaysian jhopri , I was out πŸ˜†

Actually I haven't seen many episodes in between (saw a few randomly) ... started to see from this week ... and hoping to continue this time ... and I'll try to recap old episodes time to time ... so I might take time to participate in all the discussion as not fully aware (minutely) of what all happened...

Last two Episodes are quite good , Only thing bothers me is that what about Ira's self respect... seeing Akhilesh married again. It would have been ok if the makers later show that Ira knew the fact that sat phere is not done... otherwise it is humiliating for Ira to try to get Akhilesh after his marriage rituals with Kunika (sindoor, mangalsutra etc...)..

And lastly Milky mere hujoor ... aye hai to pakyenge jaroor ... don't you at all worry ... definitely try to write chhota story ...
πŸ˜‰

Ha ha ha.. πŸ˜† Typical Bonai. Really love your witty replies.
Aur Vaise, Pakao wala comment MHB ke liye tha, not for you darling. 
Bahut hi vaahiyat track aur episodes chal rahe the ab tak. 
It's good that you raised the question of Ira's self-respect. This is one aspect that heroines of tele-serials are not allowed to have. She SHOULD NOT have any sort of self-respect as she has to undergo constant, unfailing humiliation from everyone. And even after that she must love them, respect them and protect them. 
Here, everyone knows that Kunika is already married and even Akhilesh is not divorced, so legally still married. But they go on with the marriage rituals.

Ira knows her reality, her motives. So she knows that Kunika is not actually marrying Akhilesh. She's only trapping him to grab his property. Ira has seen Kunika making these plans with her husband. So, she's just letting her have her way becoz her reality and the invalidity of Kunika-Akhilesh marriage is known to her.

But, what made Akhilesh go for a fake wedding? He stopped himself when Kunika asked him the reason. What could be his reasons ? He must be onto something, I'm sure, which will be clear only at the opportune moment. 
Guys kachhu tareef bhaade ke date ki bhi kardo I mean Kunal.Actor did nice job.