Was Urmila right about India has become most violent country?

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Look at the old Muslim man being beaten by Hindu mob and forced to eat pork, a haram meat . His only crime was selling beef in Assam. Where is humanity? 😡

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=aKUaoGg3fDA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Mugda - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, Hindus are strapping bombs to their chests and blowing up people. Definitely the most violent. ðŸ¤”  #BimboUrmila

dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't watch these videos.. I can't watch any human suffering regardless of where they are from.

With that said... globally we are going through the rise of conservatism and extremism.. Muslims, Hindus, Christians... jews.. all the conservatives are going nuts!!!

I blame.. social media and mainstream media the most for this... the platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Fox News cnn and so on.. they have provided a platform for these basket case nutjobs..

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
And beef is 'haraam' in Hinduism.
Don't support violence but maybe a little taste of pork is tit for tat!

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Haila_tu

And beef is 'haraam' in Hinduism.

Don't support violence but maybe a little taste of pork is tit for tat!

So? Was he forcing someone?
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: U-No-Poo

So? Was he forcing someone?

He was selling an illegal substance. 

Nobody forces anyone to take drugs either but what's illegal is illegal and cannot be sold. 
Edited by Haila_tu - 5 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Haila_tu

He was selling an illegal substance. 

Nobody forces anyone to take drugs either but what's illegal is illegal and cannot be sold. 

And the way to deal with something illegal is to attack the person with impunity, right? That's what you would do?
NathuPyare thumbnail
he wasnt just selling beef but feeding beef to people (including Hindus) claiming it to be mutton. 
P.S. also, urmila wasnt talking about India as a country, but about Hinduism as a religion. 
Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What kind of violence? Physical? Sexual? Psychological? Committed by individuals on one another? Committed by one group on another group?

I have no interest in parsing a celebrity's opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I am not going to address the subject line directly.

Violence is abhorrent and inexcusable! Any normal person would agree to that. That said, a lot of people all over the world are angry and they need a place to put it. On both ends of the spectrum, left and right, there are people who are highly incensed and for that we could partly blame politicians and media who are in it for personal gains and/or to advance an agenda.

In a lot of cases, the anger is justified even if the violence isn't.

The anger isn't going to go away. There are too many people (and in some cases, countries) who feel they have been wronged and for legitimate reasons. There is only so much and for so long one can keep things bottled up. If people can't even agree to disagree civilly, which is the case most times now-a-days, we have a problem!