Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I will never understand how discussing and critiquing the not-so-nice and violent parts of a religion is taken as bashing. Religion was created by men and for their own community based agendas. Its like a constitution in itself and if one can critisize constitutions, one can do the same with religion. People should be open to take critique of their religions if its being used for persecution. Religions are not untouchable by society. They need to evole with the times. Preachings of Gods and Goddesses and Allah are not above questioning. People just don't question cause they'd be killed with the first sentence out. 
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The ashes of Pulwama attack has still not gone cold and this is her first canvassing statement?  

She seems like a covert BJP supporter planted in Congress' Camp for deliberate sabotage and espionage purposes. 
Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Totally wrong. There are extremists, violent people misguided by misinterpretation of religion in all religions but no way Hinduism can be blamed for some acts. Same logic that we apply for Islam should be applied here. 

Dont see any debate in this. She should be careful before commenting on such issues. 

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read news Libyan national army Is marching towards Tripoli. Now who is going to get killed. Muslims, and who is killing that too muslims . Innocent civilians who have nothing to do with war will b slaughtered. It's all power grab game. Religion is used as a tool for there own agendas. And its same everywhere, only the extremity varies. And sometimes it's not even A vs B religion. Sometimes it's even within same religion. Shia vs Sunni. Adivasi vs govt, orthodox vs protesters , Brahman vs dalit.. list goes on.
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didn't she convert to Muslim when she got married. Now that is what is intolerance in a religion when you just can't respect and accept people from a different faith. Not that my opinion matters, just saying.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She turned out to be such a disappointment.
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
- Edited by Shabbo.Ji - 5 years ago
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
-
Edited by Shabbo.Ji - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

Terrorism has a religion & that is Islam. 

Otherwise how come majority of terrorists are Muslims & killing/ doing Jihad in the name of Allah.

plz stop it, muslims are being killed by isis and they are also being killed by white terrorists like the new zealand attack, what those terrorists are doing is WRONG, our religion does not tell us to do that, as a muslim myself it makes me so angry that they are using my religion like this 
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
- Edited by Shabbo.Ji - 5 years ago