Debate Mansion

"Hinduism has turned out to be most violent religion of all"

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
https://t.co/hbMvOA6fKI
Urmila matondkar

Do you agree with intellectual and astute politician of all time.
Edited by S_H_Y - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with her absolutely.
Hinduism and Hindus are the most violent and terror spreading religion, the mass conversion of non-Hindus into Hinduism, the terror funding to orchestrate terror attacks to held nations hostage or discourage the local proceedings and the utter intolerance towards other religion by being banning them in a Hindu majority countries just shows how the higher echelon of Hinduism are destroying the world economy and peace.
I just wish everyone gets as enlightened and aware of this Hindu violence as the great Urmila-ji and her great, intelligent, intellectually peerless, unimaginably deserving and flawlessly eloquent leader The Great Rahul Gandhi.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO. Even Muslims (read unbiased and not religious fanatics) will disagree with this. Islam remains the most violent religion of all times or atleast the present time. Violence cause of Hinduism isnt even 1 percent of what Islamist Jihadist extremists have done in the name of Allah and Islam. In fact Hinduism in today's world is still one of the least problematic religions when it comes to violence. Even Judaism with their Zionist agendas have been far more violent than Hinduism. 

Congress will lose with this Anti-Hinduism propaganda. Hindus are the majority. You cant get away with insulting the majority. 
Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Naahh.. It's not Hinduism but Extremism. Hinduism is a beautiful religion like every other religion. But it's the extremist in every religion that make it look bad not the true devotee.Edited by MainHeroineHoon - 5 years ago
Terrorism has no religion. 
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't want to get into a Hindu/Muslim argument because I respect both the religions, but even Modi and RSS have committed major crimes in the name of Hindutva not Hinduism.

Coming to Islam, I wish people actually bothered to read about Islam's view on violence. Ours is a peaceful religion. Do you know what the Qur'an states about murder? 

"If you have killed one human it as though you have killed the whole of humanity".  Murder is one of the  most serious sins in Islam.

What these extremists are doing has nothing to do with Islam. Islam doesn't teach any of this. These people are doing what they're doing because of politics and to fulfil their own agendas. They want an excuse to cover all this up so they use Islam. 

Please watch Dr. Yasir Qadhi's videos on YouTube on this subject. 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

LMAO. Even Muslims (read unbiased and not religious fanatics) will disagree with this. Islam remains the most violent religion of all times or atleast the present time. Violence cause of Hinduism isnt even 1 percent of what Islamist Jihadist extremists have done in the name of Allah and Islam. In fact Hinduism in today's world is still one of the least problematic religions when it comes to violence. Even Judaism with their Zionist agendas have been far more violent than Hinduism. 

Congress will lose with this Anti-Hinduism propaganda. Hindus are the majority. You cant get away with insulting the majority. 

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
dabang4life thumbnail
The problem isn't the religion.. it's the extremist and fundamentalist assholes that practice it. The once that goes around saying their religions are better.. the once that consider it their duty to spread the word and convert ppl!!

mystic786 thumbnail
Exactly. 👏

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Terrorism has no religion. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MainHeroineHoon

Naahh.. It's not Hinduism but Hinduvta. Hinduism is a beautiful religion like every other religion. But it's the extremist in every religion that make it look bad not the true devotee.

please check your words...Hndutva has got nothing to do with what these extremists preach... theirs is not Hindutva... The basic law of hindutva and hinduism is tolerance of other people's faith and ways of life...anyone going against it, is not following hindutva...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mystic786

I don't want to get into a Hindu/Muslim argument because I respect both the religions, but even Modi and RSS have committed major crimes in the name of Hindutva not Hinduism.

Coming to Islam, I wish people actually bothered to read about Islam's view on violence. Ours is a peaceful religion. Do you know what the Qur'an states about murder? 

"If you have killed one human it as though you have killed the whole of humanity".  Murder is one of the  most serious sins in Islam.

What these extremists are doing has nothing to do with Islam. Islam doesn't teach any of this. These people are doing what they're doing because of politics and to fulfil their own agendas. They want an excuse to cover all this up so they use Islam. 

Please watch Dr. Yasir Qadhi's videos on YouTube on this subject. 

the problem is few extremist muslims preach the wrong thing and lots of youth follow them blindly... how come most of these terrorists not know what Qu'ran says about murder ??

Why the  haters preach that killing kafirs will get them Jannat and why do they believe it easily, if its not written n Qu'ran ??