Namik Paul to enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Actor Namik Paul will soon enter the show "Kasautii Zindagii Kay".

"'Kasautii Zingagii Kay' has managed to captivate audiences and establish itself as one of the premier shows in Indian television. I'm very excited to join the team and would like to thank Balaji Telefilms and StarPlus for the opportunity," Namik said in a statement.

The details of his role are yet to be revealed, but he is expected to add to the twists and turns on the show, which stars Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes.

Namik is known for his performance in shows like "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" and "Ek Deewaana Tha".

The dashing actor Namik Paul has bagged a new project.

The actor who rose to fame with Sony TV's Ek Deewana Tha, has been roped in for Star Plus' popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.

The show has bagged no 1 position in the ratings charts. And now the makers at Balaji Telefilms are set to make the show all the more interesting by introducing Namik in the show.

Namik's entry will create love triangle between his character, Anurag (Parth Samthaan) and Prerna (Erica Fernandes).

We could not get Namik for his comment.

Are you excited to see the love triangle in the show?

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This guy is gonna burn the screens ! ! Edited by _symphony - 5 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OK so...Mr Bajaj enters
But he looks rugged. Not cute as anupre
Chalo isse bhi jhell lenge
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like namik... I hope he's entering as new character not Mr bajaj 
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he is taller than Parth. If its a love triangle, then it wont be odd seeing him with Erica because of his height
Yesss Namik is back and how, I am really excited to see Namik, I have bene his fan since Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Days, he should play the role of Mr Bajaj 
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tellychakkar news is as trustworthy as PM modi's jhumlas 😆
Are we going to have one more fandom against KZK , AnuPre and Parica ??🤣

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Tellychakkar news is as trustworthy as PM modi's jhumlas 😆

TC ne kaafi dhoke diye hain humein 😆 ...

But I don't think he'll be Bajaj , Bajaj is one trump card they won't introduce him immediately after Komo ...May be a new character ...

Anyways I wnat to see jealous Anurag back ... so done with this current Anurag Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didn't Namik have problems with his attitude during EDKV? I vaguely recall reading him being disruptive and arrogant on sets. 

And Sony having to send many notices to the cast and crew to get their act together or else the show will be terminated. 

I think he even did an interview a year or so later saying that he has since learned his lesson

I hope he has matured as a person from those days. It will be hard enough to join a well established cast. 

PS: No offense intended...maybe my memory is failing me but his show was peer to KRPKAB and some of the drama from EKDV made into KRPKAB discussions