Namik Paul to enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Erica and Namik will look really nice together, I am so excited to see them together!!!!
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Is he gonna play the role of Mr Bajaj?
Does Ekta really have that much budget for KZK to introduce popular faces back to back ?? and ppl say KZK is not doing that well 🤣
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Does Ekta really have that much budget for KZK to introduce popular faces back to back ?? and ppl say KZK is not doing that well 🤣

is he that popular😕
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I have the same question RS😆
posted in the other thread
How can she afford to have them all without profit ðŸ˜‰
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Are we going to have one more fandom against KZK , AnuPre and Parica ??🤣

YASSS...Thats the kasauti of Kasauti zindagi ki😆

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

is he that popular😕

Not like hina but yes definitely like Erica 😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Erica and Namik have been a dream pairing of mine so I'm super excited for this news!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: invest_probe

Didn't Namik have problems with his attitude during EDKV? I vaguely recall reading him being disruptive and arrogant on sets.

And Sony having to send many notices to the cast and crew to get their act together or else the show will be terminated.

I think he even did an interview a year or so later saying that he has since learned his lesson

I hope he has matured as a person from those days. It will be hard enough to join a well established cast.

PS: No offense intended...maybe my memory is failing me but his show was peer to KRPKAB and some of the drama from EKDV made into KRPKAB discussions

On the contrary, it was Nikita who had the problems during EDKV. There was a huge mess of her falling sick and then wanting to quit the show and Sony decided to pull the plug on the show due to it.

Namik is one of those rare tv actors who is very well read and articulate.
Avpal thumbnail
No offence but i really don't want bajaj in this season .. We just want anupre fighting all odds to stay together...