Namik Paul to enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Not like hina but yes definitely like Erica ๐Ÿ˜†

okk
bht bure fase humlog yr 

bus anupre  chahiye  bus  

pre  per  bharosa nahi hai mujhe .the  way  she is showing distrust on anu  she can move on
It is so cool how Namik and Erica have done a show at the same time few years ago and now they will be acting together , this is really a surreal experience, I think they will look fantastic together, I want Hina and Namik to also have a lot of scene together, they will look ethereal together 

Originally posted by: ifmember

I have the same question RS๐Ÿ˜†
posted in the other thread
How can she afford to have them all without profit๐Ÿ˜‰

KZK is certainly giving them Huge Profits and they hence keep promoting show , releasing new promos , hiring popular faces ...

Business minded channel like SP wouldn't even think of promoting a less profit wala Show ...its all about Money .Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm excited 
I don't think he'll be Mr bajaj 

Ekta won't introduce bajaj so soon plus she definitely will create lot more confusion about who will play bajaj 

I hope he play some new character 
I like him in edkv days 

It will be exciting to see namik Erica  working together and also jealous anurag... 
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Erica and Namik will make a good looking pair. When I recently saw the the launch event video of Erica and namik's previous shows I actually felt these two should have been paired opposite each other rather than with their respective costars. But in KZK it is always going to be AnuPre.โค๏ธ
I would love to see a jealous Anurag but please no marriage drama round 2 with Pre and the guy. Third angles can come..spice up the show and leave
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he can be subrto na pls .
frist of   all drama is  always  in BB
so  if any guy  they r introducing  have to live in BB 
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

he can be subrto na pls .

frist of   all drama is  always  in BB
so  if any guy  they r introducing  have to live in BB 

Wah moni
Kya theory hai ๐Ÿ˜†
I love this๐Ÿ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Wah moni
Kya theory hai  ๐Ÿ˜†
I love this๐Ÿ˜†

101% correct hai๐Ÿ˜†
I feel for haters first they shipped KoNu/PaHi and now they'll be shipping Narica and Pre... ๐Ÿ˜†

Bechare jumping from one ship to another to save their ship ๐Ÿคฃ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: invest_probe

Didn't Namik have problems with his attitude during EDKV? I vaguely recall reading him being disruptive and arrogant on sets. 

And Sony having to send many notices to the cast and crew to get their act together or else the show will be terminated. 

I think he even did an interview a year or so later saying that he has since learned his lesson

I hope he has matured as a person from those days. It will be hard enough to join a well established cast. 

PS: No offense intended...maybe my memory is failing me but his show was peer to KRPKAB and some of the drama from EKDV made into KRPKAB discussions

That's absolutely untrue. Sony sent notice because nikita dutta was hospitalised thrice because of which channel had to miss episodes. Request you to please dont create false allegations. (: