Namik Paul to enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

I m talking about phoot phoot ke Rona..

Watch this.. 

Even he cries so badly😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

I m talking about phoot phoot ke Rona..

Watch this.. 

This was just few weeks into his first show and first of a track like this for him though he was very decent. I am   sure Parth or erica too had their share  of such moments in their respective first shows. ðŸ˜Š
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay! if this is true, i'm so excited. Please let him not be Bajaj ..I don't want any serious relationships this time other than AnuPre ..thankfully AnuKomo has turned into a comedy fest and is not like how it was in season 1 - all serious ..so hopefully Bajaj will never happen ..or even if he does it will be as frivolous .but anyway it's too soon for Bajaj ..Hope this guy is some hot boss and Prerna decides to go work at his company - after all they should show her getting financially independent too!! ..

Yes, I think the only thing that can bring back Anurag's spine and balls is another man in P's life ..I know he keeps saying he wants her to move on ..yada yada yada ..but the moment he sees another guy so much as put his finger on P's shoulder he is gonna burn ..and I wanna see that ..and then no komo or no basu house or sharma house can stop him .. this might be wishful thinking and his balls might never return ..but a girl can dream to watch Parth the way she wants him to be :))

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Even he cries so badly😆

We might even have a competition...
Who Cries badly?? 🤣

Parth might even win it , as Anurag will be crying more ... 😆

Originally posted by: _symphony

This was just few weeks into his first show and first of a track like this for him though he was very decent. I am sure Parth or erica too had their share of such moments in their respective first shows.😊

Don't worry ... we always appreciate improvements..

Partha and Erica have been criticised here too ...and look we are still trolling Parth 😆Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
honestly what this story needs is anupre together..but the cvs never understand that.pehle komo. .now bajaj. This is too much!the last thing this story needs is another man in pres life.already they destroyed the lovestory showing anukom marriage! 
I hope he plays a positive character who unites anupre .I know won't happen but still hoping.
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

honestly what this story needs is anupre together..but the cvs never understand that.pehle komo. .now bajaj. This is too much!the last thing this story needs is another man in pres life.already they destroyed the lovestory showing anukom marriage! 

I hope he plays a positive character who unites anupre .I know won't happen but still hoping.

He isn't bajaj..

I dnt know why I have a feeling but he will play a similar character to Vineet in season 1 where he will end up uniting AnuPre..

Pre def need a man in her life other than a Anurag.. Anu thinks it's easy to move on..

He needs to be insecure, he needs to feel Prerna's pain.. the pain of losing the person you love to someone else.. 

If namik is entering as part of love triangle means miscarriage is guarantee
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even he cries so badly 😆

No he doesn't actually! 
He has had his fine share of emotional scenes and was a little too good in them.
This one was just a few weeks into his first show. 

Hope he gets a chance to prove himself ,again! ðŸ˜³
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even he cries so badly 😆

I'm sure he won't cry here rather make others cry ðŸ˜‰

I am sure AP fandom will give him a fair chance nevertheless ðŸ˜³
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear namik fans
pls don't take it seriously if someone criticise namik here... 
Here all r mostly neutral fans no one is hater 

Here all including me used to criticized Eri in initial days bcz of her dialogue delivery 

But now we all appreciate her 

We will praise namik also if we like him in his new role 

P. S I have seen him in edkv he was good there and I like him too 

And you guys are most welcome in this forum