Namik Paul to enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
@Zaalima : Raman ka that height increase karne was sequence was uber cute and Howlarious 🀣 ... KP WAS STARRR...
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Mily.. Give it a try.. I m telling you won't regret it.. Best story of two childhood friends..  😳

sure
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1121

On the contrary he is known to be an intense actor especially emotional scenes. 

I m talking about phoot phoot ke Rona..

Watch this.. 

swati1121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I don't know who is Namik but I Googled him and he looks hot!! Is he Mr. Bajaj ?

Namik and Eri will look good together though nothing can beat Parica. Parica's chemistry is amazing Out of the world.

But I m happy with any other guy in Pre's life who is sensible and respects her. Enough of Mahaan Anurag.

Though off screen, I will still be rooting for Parica, On screen , I want a new guy for Prerna.

Anyone here has seen Namit's previous show? Party is terrific, not sure how anyone is going to match to Parica chemistry

hey! i dont think namik fans will be interested in any shipping  πŸ˜†  His first show he was shipped like hell with his costar and that really turned up bad when show ended because of nikitas health issues. 

In edt his fans were only dissatisfied because that show  was crapfest and he played a supernatural character. So his fans only want him successful and working on a good channel and with a good cast playing a meaningful role. Nothing more. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by swati1121 - 5 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

@Zaalima : Raman ka that height increase karne was sequence was uber cute and Howlarious 🀣 ... KP WAS STARRR...

Jealous Raman always rocked.. πŸ˜†

Not only his antics.. His one liners also used to be so hilarious..🀣

I don't think koi beat kar sakta hai.. Abhishekh Prem Mehra and Raman bhalla ko one liners me..  πŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

My opinion is based on EDKV only πŸ˜†

I'm sorry but then maybe you haven't seen enough of EDKV perhaps.

He was fantastic there. His expression and scenes are very intense.😳
He's  a good challenge to Anurag unlike our Navuu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I know right, it is amazing since they were doing their show at the same time and Namik already had a great chemistry with Nikita, but I want to see how his chemistry turns out to be with Erica

I want him to not be obsessive like how Mr Bajaj wa sin season 1, if he is playing Bajaj, then eh will be possessive unfortunately , it depends if he is playing Bajaj or not

Maybe he is just playing a friend's role or someone who loves Prerna, but still sacrifices his love to keep Prerna happy with Anurag, let'ssee what happens

But, I really want him to play Bajaj as he can play that role as Namik is a very intense actor 

I always wanted to see Namik with Erica, as much as I wanted to see her with Parth. It'll be too much fun, specially all tall people in the house!
Bold - yes, that'll be perfect what I want. I don't want the A&P equationto get hurt  they're my first love afterall. Just a little spicing up would suffice.

Yup, he can be quite intense but somehow I don't want him to do that here. The story is so foolishly done, I don't want him to waste his talent and energy here, let it be chilled πŸ˜†

IMO, he's not Bajaj :p

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I always wanted to see Namik with Erica, as much as I wanted to see her with Parth. It'll be too much fun, specially all tall people in the house!
Bold - yes, that'll be perfect what I want. I don't want the A&P equationto get hurt they're my first love afterall. Just a little spicing up would suffice.

Yup, he can be quite intense but somehow I don't want him to do that here. The story is so foolishly done, I don't want him to waste his talent and energy here, let it be chilledπŸ˜†

IMO, he's not Bajaj :p

Yea we need to stop going on and on about bajaj..

He might not even be part of this season or we will cross that bridge when we get there..

For now we need a man in Pre's life who will knock some sense in Anurag.. to increase his insecurity and jealousy..

The fear of losing his prerna.. pre went through this twice and already going through pain.. now its anurag turn!Edited by nailah_AnuPre - 5 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
I seriously wanted Namik in Beyhadh 2, think that is not working out.
he actually looks lethal, they might make him one too if this article is true
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

I m talking about phoot phoot ke Rona..

Watch this.. 

OMG so many memories of this track and that letter πŸ˜­
Thanks for bringing it up!