•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I really feel bad for Jayas... I dont know why they have kept him there... He is being neglected & seems pretty much unwanted ðŸ˜•  As if no one cares... Yes, jury members make him sit on their laps once in a while... But It would be better for them to remove him from this season... Last season he was the main trp puller and everyone loved him... This time round, there are new judges, new host, new contestants - no one seems to connect with him... The episode when Himesh came, that was the only time he got that same love and attention ðŸ˜Š I understand, they also now have swaransh... And he is winning hearts... And this season belongs to the new lot... So lets just not keep dear Jayas as a liability ðŸ˜• In the recent episode, they made him dress up like a policeman for nothing... Just kept sitting in the jury... And once or twice came running to the stage by himself and then went away with no one really caring...
I really feel bad for him. He is not needed there. Don't know why Zee is wasting his time.
Originally posted by altgr

I really feel bad for him. He is not needed there. Don't know why Zee is wasting his time.

Exactly... ðŸ˜Š Even in the last episode, he was just sitting in the jury ðŸ˜•
So finally good sense prevailed and they had him off  but i found it irritating that now they have started calling swaransh chote bhagwan ðŸ¤¢
I am happy to see Jayas is not part of Saregamapa little Champs  anymore good for him