Cheating and Falling Out of Love is different.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So I was seeing posts like Mishti will cheat veer bcz she fall for Ruhaan, but is falling out of love or mistaken commitment as love can be considered cheating??๐Ÿ˜• Cheating will be if Mishti continue romancing ruhaan without breaking off her relation with veer and acting normal infront of him. If Mishti realize she love ruhaan not veer and she breakoff with veer it's better than living in a loveless relationship or marriage. It hurts both partner. I know veer will get hurt if Mishti leaves him but loveless marriage makes you guilty as well as heart. We can't keep everyone happy. And regarding logic that while dating ruhaan she might fall for third guy then wt should be result? Are not we assuming too much...  
In my opinion if we are falling out of love we should convey it to our partner and breakup with him..one time hurt is better than hurting him whole life ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Breakups are normal, falling out of love are normal then why it has been regarded as cheating if it's done in dignified and graceful way...that's where previous season went wrong , and m sure they vll redeem this here by handling falling out of love maturely ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fall out & fall in is not our hand & its not anyone mistake but after realization of our true feeling not inform our partner & doing two timing means cheating & totally wrong which happen in S1.
In S2 as of nothing happen sort of this so all is well right now. Dhamaka ka toh kal se shuru hoga mishti ke monolog ke baad as per today's precap. 

I'm sure S2 not go in cheating way & they give proper story & plot to each one character. Because so far all character is good no one is OTT selfish. Every one is love each other, care each other & respect too. All character have there own perspective & no one doing any on ehasaan & meharbaani. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i have also seen posts saying mishti will cheat on veer...how can people be so sure about it...so far what we saw on voot is mishti being honest and loyal partner to veer...she really cares for veer and his family. She is not the girl who will cheat on her partner. She is too scared of losing veer becoz of her parents marriage failure. She might develop feelings for ruhaan..she doesn't know yet...she will end her relationship with veer first. That's just my opinion. I don't see her as a cheater.๐Ÿ˜Š
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you...falling out of love is way better than cheating on someone...in fact falling out of love is not a crime it can happen to anyone CHEATING on the other hand is a despicable thing. As far as Mishti is concerned I dunno if she's in love with Veer and even if she falls out of love it's not a crime as long as she comes clean and explains everything to Veer, which she will I guess 
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i have also seen posts saying mishti will cheat on veer...how can people be so sure about it...so far what we saw on voot is mishti being honest and loyal partner to veer...she really cares for veer and his family. She is not the girl who will cheat on her partner. She is too scared of losing veer becoz of her parents marriage failure. She might develop feelings for ruhaan..she doesn't know yet...she will end her relationship with veer first. That's just my opinion. I don't see her as a cheater. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I second you on this๐Ÿ‘ some people are being so presumptuous about Mishti here...usually if I don't like some character/actor I just ignore them... But such is our Mishti's charm that even her haters can't help discussing about here more than they do about their favoritesโญ๏ธ
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Cause people hate Mishti and wants to badmouth her. I think they write the show as well to know all these things.
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right...it is better to breakoff instead of cheating...they may get hurt and hate you for this but it is better than cheating behind their back and disrespecting their love...just be kind,considerate and respectful 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
wahi toh main kab se keh rahi hu  that its better to break up then be in a loveless marriage this pain will be better than the pain and regret of unwanted marriage 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it won't be cheating per say
But here point is that wrong or not 

Breaking up with a guy whom u claim to love, have been in a relation with him, decided to marry him and professed love for him as well...So breaking up with him not because the relation was going through testing times or there was problem with the guy, when clearly he  isn't even at fault but coz of a 3rd guy that too on the basis of attraction is wrong ! 

Now sticking to him despite having fallen for someone else is more wrong ! 

It's not about cheating but about choosing betweeen less wrong and more wrong ! Both in both the cases fault will be of the person who will break his or her partner's heart, trust and commitment without any fault of his 

At least this is my opinion 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are gradually gonna show that what Mishti thought was love with Veer was not love.