Mad House Got Madder - SPOILERS for March 31

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Baal kheech loon main apne sar ke, but then those are mine while the show is not ðŸ˜†

Ye nikamma ladka Lavanya ka pati, Ojaswini ka beta nikla!!! ðŸ˜² Hain - sahi main iss ghar ke ladke poore barbaad hain!!! ðŸ¤£ Shaadi na hui, koi game ho gaya, and mere bhai ki dulhaan is my dulhaan to iss family ki reet ban gayi hai ab! ðŸ˜†

Shikhar ne jo kiya wo to chalo we know, but whats with this new clueless fella who knew Lavanya is Rakshit's EX, and still he married her in a matter of a day - ek din ka pyaar and shaadi!!!! JHATKA! 

Ojaswini summarized this madness very well ðŸ˜† "Paglait Lavanya" ðŸ˜†

Drikshit scenes were good but now Drishti is getting on my nerves as she is speaking "too much" in my opinion. Poor Rakshit, thik karne jaaye to bhi daant padti hai ðŸ˜†

Divya's anger on Drishti looked justified today and Drishti's carelessness towards showing her care for Divya is irking me. ðŸ˜†

I am positive that Shikhar is Positive  and will be the first one to know who Drishti really is! He is sharp as he was closely observing how come Drishti know these things!

Between Lavanya knows Drishti's name, so guess Rakshit does too, but he will never use it, so no one else in family will till the mega revelation.
Edited by pritirays - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. 
So this weekend didn't move the story much. Mo tackled, I hope not to come back ðŸ˜ƒ
Holi to happen next week? 
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Thanks for the update. 

So this weekend didn't move the story much. Mo tackled, I hope not to come back ðŸ˜ƒ
Holi to happen next week? 

Mo ko bas ek shot mila and she vanished ðŸ˜† Yes Holi next week, P planning something for Holi for Divya
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Can the RH family borrow the weapon that flashed light that made Mo disappear? Shikhu knowing how to tackle the daayan makes me believe he will a strong fighter when the conflict happens. At least he has better knowledge of dealing with evil entities (sadly better than the ones fighting the daayan with their stupid ideas in nazar). I think he is after the kaal vijay ratna himself... Chances that he will end up being the greater villain? 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can the RH family borrow the weapon that flashed light that made Mo disappear? Shikhu knowing how to tackle the daayan makes me believe he will a strong fighter when the conflict happens. At least he has better knowledge of dealing with evil entities (sadly better than the ones fighting the daayan with their stupid ideas in nazar). I think he is after the kaal vijay ratna himself... Chances that he will end up being the greater villain? 

In Nazar jabse Naman team mein shamil hua hai Nishant ka dimag bhi khali hogaya hai . they are back to square one. In Nazar also Mohana is entering or not is a mystery😆 Lagta hai waha bhi aane ke aasar nahi hai.
        Next week Holi episodes will be interesting😊
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The new boy (Lava's hubby) ðŸ˜† Dont knw y mujhe toh Chichora laga ðŸ˜†
And abt Shikhar ,he is the complex character of this show😆 bt i feel he has fallen in love with D ðŸ˜†
Indulekha00 thumbnail
I think even Sunny has some ulterior motive going by the interview seen on insta. Yet the musical chair of brides was something else!! Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pritirays

Mo ko bas ek shot mila and she vanished  😆 Yes Holi next week, P planning something for Holi for Divya

🥳 Thanx for making my weekend ðŸ¤—.

I was having a SEVERE reaction since news of her holidaying in DD rose🤢

I prayed earnestly😆 she only gets a fraction of a second in screen time!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think even Sunny has some ulterior motive going by the interview seen on insta. Yet the musical chair of brides was something else!! 

Can't watch yet but yh that doesn't make sense when it comes to Lav, she had R + his mun in the palm of her hands🤢
Indulekha00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

🥳 Thanx for making my weekend ðŸ¤—.

I was having a SEVERE reaction since news of her holidaying in DD rose🤢

I prayed earnestly😆 she only gets a fraction of a second in screen time!

can't understand why Mo visited the show. Anyways happy that she didn't do what she is famous for in her show. May be this is just a test dose and she might come back during finale