Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Can't watch yet but yh that doesn't make sense when it comes to Lav, she had R + his mun in the palm of her hands 🤢

Exactly, she ran scared. Then why is she coming back to the same house she believed housed the evil? 
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

can't understand why Mo visited the show. Anyways happy that she didn't do what she is famous for in her show. May be this is just a test dose and she might come back during finale

I'll keep praying otherwise ðŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, she ran scared. Then why is she coming back to the same house she believed housed the evil? 

I think they changed the bg of the guy she married. 
If it had been done as a business associate and they stated at Shergill house 1) for business 2) Lav already knows them - then scope was better.

If sunny is son of a rich tycoon already and has everything at his disposal (acc to IG report) why does he need to have enmity with R over wealth. Even S doesn't need to do that.
Or have I missed something during the earlier family scenes? 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
In the early epi where Pi spies on the shergills the very first time, Ash does complain about the family business and hence the wealth and power being with Ra's father while the rest of the family are dependents
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

can't understand why Mo visited the show. Anyways happy that she didn't do what she is famous for in her show. May be this is just a test dose and she might come back during finale

Looks like a promotion attempt to me. She literally had just 1 minute of role in Sunday's episode