Users

Frequent Posters

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Update soon next part 

ButterflyLover1 thumbnail

Please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was an amazing chapter!!

Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 8:

“Why don’t you continue where you left off this morning”, he winked.

Roshni’s heartbeats were getting faster, as she witnessed Siddharth, unbuttoning his shirt one by one as if he was purposely teasing her. She wanted to close her eyes, to make sure this wasn’t a dream

Never did she know wearing that white dress, would awaken such burning sensations in him. It felt extraordinary to her, that she seduced him. That she could have that effect on someone

As he threw his shirt on the ground, he started to walk closer closing the gap between them. All Roshni desired to do was pull him so she could kiss him as much as she wanted.

“I told you, I wanted to see that dress off you”, he whispered eyeing her reactions closely. Her cheeks included this pinkish glow indicating how nervous she was.

Siddharth brushed his fingertips, down her arms sending shivers down her spine. He made sure to stay a reasonable distance from her, which Roshni found infuriating. It was their last night on their honeymoon, who knew if they were going to experience this peace again or not.

“Don’t look at me like that”, she murmured for him to hear. His eye contact, was unavoidable. It made her feel as if she was the only living person in the world. Siddharth smirked, gulping as he started to gaze at her red coloured lips.

This of course, didn’t go unnoticed by her. She took a few steps towards him, emphasising that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. The sexual tension was increasing by the second. After a while, she grabbed his neck and stood on her tiptoes engaging herself into a deep kiss.

The room was so quiet, you could only hear their kissing sounds and the inner moans, as Roshni sensed herself getting wet. Their veins was nearly popping out by this stage, the warmth was consuming them.

Siddharth’s hands reached out to the back of her dress, where he began to pull the zipper down in a slow motion while kissing every inch of her shoulder blades.

“Don’t stop”, she moaned.

Her face was flushed, almost shining. Her hips tilted against her, as he urgently licked her collarbone, while she swallowed all the saliva in her mouth. Her lips were dry just like her mouth. She pushed his head back up to hers kissing him again, first lightly but then heavy as their tongues entered each others mouth.

She started nibbling at his chin, sighing and staring at his whole body. “You feel so good”, she couldn’t help but let out while touching his body. It was as if, she couldn’t control her reflex. Her hands had his urge to feel his toned body all the time.

Siddharth placed, his hands on hers as they wandered around his body. Her hands started to make their way down, she didn’t dare to even look at him once

He enjoyed this pleasure immensely, she played with his body igniting more fire in both their insides, he was getting impatient. Yet at the same time, he was a little scared to take things faster.

She took a step back and let her dress straps fall on the ground revealing her sexy, soft figure enticing him further.

He swooped her up in his arms, letting her slip her face deep in him. While he carried her to their bed, and laid her down.

Just when he was about to continue, a knock came on the door. Roshni gasped. “Shit, what a great timing”, Siddharth cursed.

Siddharth facepalmed himself while Roshni quickly pulled the blanket over herself. Siddhsrth jumped off the bed and grabbed his shirt 

Another knock came on the door this time louder, "Yes wait", he gritted his teeth. 

Roshni pretended to sleep tucking in herself. 

Siddharth opened the door only to face one of  the hotel managers smiling like an idiot. As he sighed, he tried to keep his calm. If only this guy knew what he just interrupted. 

"Can I help you?", he asked in a sarcastic manner. 

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but there is someone here who wants to meet you. A business client I think". 

"You think? I'm on my honeymoon, there are no business clients here". 

"He said something about the current project you're working on. He wants to invest in it" 

Siddharth pressed his eyes against his skin, not sure whether he should take this opportunity or not. After all the project he was working on was important. 

His eyes glanced back to Roshni, who was still pretending to sleep. The door was half open, so only Siddharth could see see. 

"Give me a second. Tell him I'll be right there". 

"I'm so sorry baby I have to go. It's important", he warmed up to her kissing her cheek. 

Roshni smiled and nodded, she couldn't admit that she was disappointed. These emotions inside her were ready to come out, but now she had to go back to suppressing them. 

Siddharth grabbed some formal clothes from his suitcase, and set out to meet this business client. 

An hour later:

It was quite late in the night, when Siddharth finished his talk. Roshni remained on his mind the whole time, but he couldn't help fixing up this deal that would help his company in the future.

The day had taken all his energy away, a sense of disappointment crossed his while he realised this  was their last day on their honeymoon. He wished he could stay here for the rest of his life, peacefully enjoying life with his wife. 

But no he had to go back to work. 

Creak,a sound came from the door when he tried to walk inside delicately, in case Roshni was asleep. And he was right. She had fallen asleep on the bed. Her clothes still on the ground, she slept in her undergarments. 

Siddharth removed his shirt and his trousers, leaving him in his boxers. He motioned himself beside her,pulling her head into his chest. 

"Night", she murmered in her sleep.

Siddharth grinned and kissed her on her head. 

The next day:

They were both back home after what felt like short days from the honeymoon spent.Roshni was damn tired from the journey,and Siddharth was feeling dejected that he barely got to make most of the time they got as a free couple.

It was evening time.

"Siddharth Roshni,welcome back", Raj and Simran greeted them.

They exchanged hugs between them,and Simran showed her excitement to Roshni asking her how it was and what activities she got to do.

After spending some minutes talking on the sofa,Roshni "I'll just go freshen up".

"Of course, Siddharth you go too".

Siddharth got up to leave when he suddenly got held back by his dad."Actually Siddharth wait,I know you just got back from the honeymoon but there's something I need to speak to you about. Business related".

"Eh sure dad", Siddharth signalled Roshni to go up without him.

Roshni couldn't help but feel the reality now. It seemed like Siddharth would be stuck in his work and they would barely get time to spend together. It made her upset. Little did she know,Siddharth was also feeling these.

After a hot shower,she came out in her simple salwar with her hair wet dripping. As she dried it,she noticed a package on the bed for her.A smile surrounded her lips."This is definitely from Siddharth", she smirked.

Walking forward to open it,she noticed the silver lining and the gift wrap as she opened it.This was exciting.What did he get her?

Her mouth dropped in shock as her eyes fell on the good necklace set. The one she wanted since years,but couldn't get.

How did he know? A small white card popped out of it that said 'I missed you Roshni.Guess who'.

Her forehead creased,and she gulped. Okay this wasn't Siddharth,who could it be?

She read the card over and over again,lines crossing her forehead as she kept on wondering. Who would give her such a gift.

Most importantly who knew,that this was something she had wanted for a long time.

Leaving the package on the bed, she stranded downstairs and as soon as her presence filled the room,she stopped in her tracks. Simran was downstairs talking to a guy. His back was faced and she was sure it wasn't Siddharth.

She shook her head trying to get a closer look,he had brown hair and was wearing casuals by the looks of it. "Who is that",she whispered under her breath.

Coming closer to them,she could somehow make out the voice. The guy was laughing and drinking tea with Simran. Roshni's eyes suddenly grew large when she heard his voice.

"Kunal", she let out.

The guy turned around,standing up and smiled. He carressed his hair,and went up to her "Surprise!", he screamed 

Roshni blinked many times not believing who was standing in front of her.

"Are you gonna stand there,or actually give me a hug?", He clicked his fingers to snap her out.

Roshni giggled and embraced him,"Seven years Kunal, like where have you been".

"You tell me. you're married for God's sake."

Roshni blushed,"Yeah, leave all that how come you're here?".

"I stopped here for a business meeting. I went to visit aunty and she told me you were married that too,the the Siddharth Khurana." 

His hands was still rested on her hands,despite the hug being over.

"Roshni", a deep husky voice came from behind.

Siddharth's hands were curled up into a fist seeing his wife in the arms of another guy. He took a deep breath trying to control the pit feeling he had in his stomach.

"Who's this", he clenched his teeth.

"Siddharth this is an old friend Kunal,and Kunal this is my husband Siddharth".

Kunal brought his hand forward,which Siddharth didn't bother shaking. As soon as Roshni noticed this,she gave Kunal a small smile trying to make it look like everything was okay.

"It's nice to meet you", Kunal used his friendly tone.

"You too, so how long have you been FRIENDS with Roshni?", He emphaised the word.

"Well we became friends like ten years ago but I had to move away seven years ago.".

Siddharth forced a smile,"Nice. Well if you don't mind can I borrow my wife for a second?".

Roshni could automatically sense the anger in his voice which she thought was a bit too much. She rolled her eyes at him showing how disappointed she was at his behaviour 

"Yeah yeah of course".

Siddharth held Roshni's hands, and tried to walk forward. "Come on Roshni let's go".

"Actually Siddharth if you don't mind, I just wanna stay with Kunal. He's here I don't wanna just leave him alone".

Siddharth took a minute to process Roshni's reply."Sure". Saying this plainly,he made his way back to their bedroom leaving Roshni and Kunal downstairs to chat. "So much for a friend",he cursed.

"How long are you here for?".

"A few days, I was staying in a hotel. But then when I came here,Simran aunty told me to stay here.i wanted to refuse,but she wouldn't let me".

"Yeah moms right.Why would you stay in a hotel when you can stay here? Plus your friend is here,you should be happy", she joked.

"Hmm, so tell me did you like the necklace I got you?".

Roshni's mind went back to the package."Oh my God, I should've known it was you".

"Of course who else would it be? I still remember you glaring at that necklace everytime, we went out."

"Oh shut up.", Roshni hit him off his shoulder.

"I missed you Roshni. I missed the way we used to talk all day and the way we would go to the cinema and watch a thousand movies in a row", his eyes become darker as he said those words.

"I missed it too, when I needed a friend you weren't there.but no problem. Maybe we can watch a movie now".

Roshni was so innocent she didn't know what she was getting herself into. In her mind,she felt as if she was doing the polite thing. But behind her were eyes burning with flames. It was as if he felt the love of his life slowly going away 

Siddharth was shocked to see Roshni so friendly with another guy. He loved feeling as the only guy in her life,and the first one. Now it hurted him deeply to witness her getting close to someone else.

But more than anything,his blood was boiling.

Roshni and Kunal went up to the guest room where Roshni showed him the place and made sure he had everything he needed. 

"If there's anything you need,you can ask anyone in the house",she smiled.

"Thank you".

"Are you sure your husband is okay with this?"

Roshni bit her lip in bewilderment, "what are you talking about?"

"You know watching a movie,and all that. He didn't look too happy when he saw me earlier"

"Oh no, don't worry he's just tired. Long journey from the honeymoon that's why".

Kunal gave a nervous nod. He could sense himself, that Siddharth wasn't going to be happy especially after he didn't shake his hand earlier.

After a while, Roshni went to the kitchen to grab some snacks for the movie they were about to watch together.

"Aargh", she nearly screamed when someone pinned her to the kitchen counter 

Siddharth's brown eyes showed these flames burning,he came closer to her. His lips nearly touched the skin of her cheeks. While Roshni couldn't get a hold of her emotions.

"Siddharth", she moaned when Siddharth started nuzzling her neck up and down. Her hands shook with the snacks,and grabbed on to him. 

"Let's go to the bedroom", he grunted as he carressed her hair.

"I can't", she whispered unable to speak from the insentity that was filling her insides.

"Why?".

"I'm going to watch a movie with Kunal".

He immediately stopped what he was doing, and retraced his steps. Looking at her with a questioning look, he tensed his jawline making Roshni wonder what was wrong.

"Siddharth.."

"It's okay,go to Kunal"

"Why are you....".

"I said it's okay,he must be waiting. Go to him. I just thought I would romance my wife a little but no", he grabbed some water and went before Roshni could respond.

Roshni sighed loudly.

She looked down at the snacks that she was holding,and heard Kunal calling her. "Yeah I'm coming"

About three hours had passed, it was late into the night. Roshni had fallen asleep, in Kunal room unintentionally. Kunal was also asleep, They had watched a movie and soon her eyes started closing from tiredness.

Meanwhile in SidNis room:

Siddharth groaned in his sleep and turned around on the bed. His hands reached out beside him and as it did,there was no one.

He opened his eyes and realised,he was sleeping alone. He had already gotten the habit of  spooning Roshni, now that she wasn't here it came as a warning to him.

"Roshni?", He called out.

He got up and went to check the bathroom,but no luck. His mind wandered off to the worst case scenario and he hated it.

"Kunal",he cursed 

Storming off into the hallways,he reached his room that was half closed. "Please don't be in here", he wished.

The minute he fully opend the door, the view in front of him disgusted him.

Roshni was sitting upwards on the bed sleeping, while Kunal laid beside her. "Roshni".

"Roshni!".

"ROSHNI".

Roshni gasped, from her sleep. She yawned and got up with a jerk. "Siddharth".

She glanced at Kunal beside her,and suddenly realised why Siddharth's face was red. It was the first time she was noticing his anger.

She ran up to him and touched his shoulder delicately, "I'm so sorry I fell asleep here. I don't know when..".

"Roshni I don't care if you have friends. But there's a limit".

"I know I'm sorry"

"I don't wanna hear it"

"Siddharth wait why are you getting so angry?".

"I can't believe you're actually asking me that. You know what? This Roshni isn't my wife. You're like a different person".

Roshni couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Don't you trust me?".

"It's really hard to answer that right now".

Roshni gulped hard, "You're overreacting. Remember when I saw you with Divya?".

"This is different".

"How?".

"I didn't do anything with her".

"And what, you think I did something with Kunal. How cheap Siddharth", she pushed past him in tears.

"Don't talk to me", Siddharth raised his voice.

"I don't want to", she replied while running to their room.

So haha lol, first of all sorry for the late update, actually I was getting so bored of it. I need some conflict, therefore the fights..btw SidNi are being so immature ..you're all gonna kill me 😃

tehreemsajid thumbnail

Nice update

Hoping that the update will be soon before we forget what we read 

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Please yaar continue soon

NIALOVE thumbnail