|| ~ ** Celebrating 9 Years of GHSP...The Phenomenal Love Saga ** ~ || - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my God i missed last year celebration 😭😭😭

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Everyone...I just happen to chek "my posts" and Im Amused that this thread is still active. Thanks God.😳

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Yeah dearie...missed you, Preethi, Priya a lot. 😭. And yes last year Madhu and team did amazing job with 9th year celebrations...👏. The celebrations for this year didnt happen due to various reasons...hopefully we shall team up to do something big for the next year.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

HELLO EVERYONE...

THIS STORY (RETURN TO LOVE) THAT WAS SHARED BY MADHU AS PART OF 9TH YEAR GHSP CELEBRATION WAS WRITTEN AND CONTRIBUTED BY ME.

I SHALL CREATE A PERSONAL THREAD AND CONTINUE THE STORY...BUT THIS WILL HAPPEN MAY BE BY OCT-NOV BY WHEN I AIM TO COMPLETE SOME OF MY ON GOING FFS.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT - MADHU- SHAHIBA-IPTIDA AND ALL OTHER MEDIATORS AND READERS WHO HAVE LIKED THIS STORY AND EAGERLY WAITING FOR IT.

I MISSED ON TO FURTHER BE IN TOUCH ON THIS THREAD BUT I GUESS THERE WAS A MASSIVE CHANGES IN INDIAFORUMS AND THAT'S WHEN I WAS DEVIATED FROM INDIAFORUMS AT THAT POINT OF TIME.

ALL READERS WHO HAVE VISITED HERE PLEASE DO KEEP IN TOUCH.

MY PERSONAL THREAD - VAIDHUMOM'S FAN FICTIONS ON MAANEET

BEST REGARDS

LAKSHMI

(NOTE: If you are reading the story below, please go to Page 6 of this thread as this quoted one is showing lot of errors)

Originally posted by: Madhu_31

(Pages are heavy with content, please give some time to load properly)

RETURN TO LOVE!!

PROLOGUE

Astory about 2 individuals...who have a bitter past and what happenswhen they meet and slowly start developing new feelings for eachother? Will their past allow them to trust in love once again? Willthey return back to LOVE once again?

PART1

Itspast evening and deep within the woods..a young girl..runs for herlife as few men chase her. Those men have covered their head andfaces with turban cloth and armed with sharp swords and want to takeher life mercilessly..She could see a tent and a burning fire log fewfeet away from the tent...that light gave her some ray of hope ...butshe reached there just to invite herself with a silence... She hopessomeone is around for sure and calls for help... and unfortunately nobody showed up to help her...and she runs further from there as faras she could until the time she reached the edge and couldn't runfurther and this is the end of the cliff.. She is Panting heavilywhilst turning to look back and those men are nearing to her at afull speed...but still she considers this life as a blessing from her Babaji and shots a quick prayer with her teary eyes...Babaji...Thislife is a blessing by you. If I remember right, I have never harmedanyone or done anything wrong in my life...If its true, then, pleasesave me... "BABAJI...PLEASE HELP ME. Just then, she hears asound of a vehicle and it seems to come from a road that's not thatfar away from the shallow mountain cliff she is standing...and shesaw a jeep passing... This was the only chance she could take to saveher life...if at all possible...She scream out loud...HELP...

Theperson who is driving heard her voice and initially shrugs it off tobe his imagination..but he hears it again...

HELP...PLEASEHELP...

Hehears a girl's voice again...and he tries to trace the direction ofthe voice...and finally found a girl waving calling out forhim...PLEASE HELP ME...and he saw someone shut her mouth from behindand carried her away...

Ohmy goodness..this girl seems to be in danger...wonder what that manwould do to her...she has called out for me and I must help her atany cost...

Incidentally its the same spot where he has set his tent...he had just left awhile ago as he had to buy few key things as few of his campingfriends would join him in an hour and they were about to have a gettogether...he had to arrange food and other necessities...But now, heis getting back to his tent...he knew the path to reach there throjeep... he takes a U turn to reach out to this girl ASAP...hoping onhope that she is safe...

Heparks his jeep near the tent and first he reaches the spot where thatgirl had called out for him and from there he moves around. His heartis throbbing against his chest as each and every sec passing by, he isnot finding that girl... and in few seconds...he got to hear somemovements and then he makes a smart move without making any sound andmaking that gang alert... and slowly he reached the spot and what hegot to see has literally terrified him...the girl is on the floorand surrounded by few men who are masked and holding swords in theirhands..He was seriously wondering what kind of bravery are theyshowcasing? These many men and attacking one woman with such harmfulweapons?

Oneof the men take a lead and comes close to her... seems to be the teamleader of the gang.

Youmade a big mistake...NO...A sin by running away like this... now Igive you one chance and that's it..you are coming with me.

Veerji... (Brother)

Theman who came to help her stands still hearing her adressing this teamleader as "Veerji...so her own brother is planning to kill her?Are they trying follow a honor killing now? He makes a move ahead andwhilst listening to their further talks..

OnlyDaarji would understand my pain...I will come back to home tomorrowmorning...please trust me for once. But I will no way go back to thatplace as both men in that house lusts on me..please dont sendme back there.

Thisso called team leader doesnt even allow her to talk further...hisanger over takes him and he strikes the sword on her hand...

AAAH...Thecut is deep and its really not bearable...

the person who is hiding a little away got to watch this...and clinches his fist... he increases his pace now...

You better come with me...I have to drop you back  before daarji comes..

Sheis now determined to value her pride and self respect over herlife...

Killme...but I will not go back there..

Hisanger now over powers him and he takes his sword high to kill herthis time..He was about to strike on her and his hand was pulled by aforce and couldn't continue further...and not knowing what hashappened...he looks at his hand...and finds a stranger who is holdingon to it..

Whoare you? What are you doing here?

Hedidnt care to owe an explanation.. Leave this girl..

Youbetter care for your life and dare you get into this...

Isaid leave this girl..

Thistime, the team leader tries to attack this man with the sword in hishand...but that man twists this TL's hand and gives him one punch onhis nose and simultaneously barges on the fellow men who startedattacking him... and at one point, he hostages this TL and rests asword on his throat and threatens the rest all men to throw theirswords and other weapons...Once they do, he sets his hostage freetaking away his turban.. and all of them run for their lives..

Hehurriedly wraps all the weapons in the turban cloth and throws itaway behind one of the dense bushes nearby...what if these goons maketheir return to the same spot to find their weapons and startattacking this girl as well as him?

Oncedone, his all focus is on this girl...She seems to beunconscious...he gently pats on her cheeks...

ExcuseMe...

Sheslowly opens her eyes...for a moment she is terrified and her tearyeyes got glued to this stranger ... he is not one among those menfor sure but still she finds herself now at a mercy of a stranger

Areyou ok?

Histhis question clears all her doubts...he is not here to harm her buthelp her...She could sence the genuine concern in his tone...That'sit...She didnt know how to react and she gets up and hugs himtight.. she has no one whom she could trust or share her grief..Hefelt really odd.. he too didn't know how to react... but soon he too gavein to her hug positively and gently rubbing on her back assuring herthat she is fine and safe...

and she once again drifts intounconscious state. He notices that she is severely wounded... hecarries her towards his tent that's far away from this spot...

Hecarries her all the way to his tent and lies her down gently. Hetakes his First aid box which is a must to carry for him when ever heis camping...he cleans the wounds with cotton roll filled with dettoldrops and then applies ointment..The wound in her hand needed seemsto be deep...he again treats it and puts a band...just then he looksat her salwar pant covering her knee area is soaked in blood...he hasno other choice...but he has to treat the wound underneath it...helifts up the pant with his shivering hands..and treats the wound in asimilar manner and and covers it with a band..just then she hugs himagain in her subconscious state...please...dont send me back tothat place..those monsters ...will...eat me alive..please..please..

Heis really wondering what is this girl saying...where she doesn't wantto go and whom she is referring to as monsters? She gains herconscious and slowly looks at him deep into his brown eyes...thoseeyes were also lost in her.. " she is so beautiful...innocent andpure.."

They are still glued to each other and could feel eachothers loud heart beats...Her eyes slowly starts giving him aterrified look...she scans herself in the position she is..andimmediately moves away from him and cuddles in a corner..He couldunderstand her state and gives her assurance that she is safe here.

Dhekho...darneki koi zaroorat nahin hain...you are safe here...

Herhazels slowly scans the surrounding and finds no body else apartfrom him..he seems to be genuinely helping her..but still how far shecan trust a stranger when she has lost trust on her own people?

Hetakes few step and again she moves away from him and cuddlesherself...he could understand her vulnerable condition. To makeher feel comfortable, he gets her a glass of water...She reallyneeded it as her body drained off its energy in every drop of sweatwhile she was running for her life...she doesn't think much and grabsand drinks in one go...

Doyou need some more?

Shenods for a NO...she still has doubts on this stranger and she is nowstaring back at him with anticipation of his next move.

Trustme..you are safe here...

Sheis really wondering...did this stranger really manage to beat up hercousin brother and his gang of goons who practice violence in name ofreligion, culture and customs? No body could even dare to pass bythem..and he has beaten them up all single handedly? ..She slowlygets up and walks few steps and peeps outside the tent to reconfirmthat there none of those goons are around..she again scans at thisstranger and her heart votes her to trust him...She takes a sigh andwalks back into the tent...and just then, she notices ointment on herwounds and a band on her knee...

Shedoesnt know how to thank him..but she has to...

Ji..Woh..ThankYou so much..

Hereally wonders...She seems to have pretty decent English accentcompared to many girls he has come across in this region. Must bewell educated...

ItsAlright.. Actually, after you voiced out for me from this cliff, Iwas worried if I could make it on time here...but I made it..

Geetagain looks up and thanks her babaji..now, she is clear that herbabaji is always there by her side and that's how she got thisstranger's help.

Butdont take them lightly, You dont know about those goons...they can goto any extent...I am really worried if they come back..

Trustme..they will not dare to..and I am fully prepared to face them evenif they come back... Hetakes the fully loaded gun..and keeps it with him in case he needsfurther protection..

Shegasps and her eyes widens in shock looking at it... and a smiletouches his lips looking at her reactions.. He recalls he neversmiled in his recent past...

Shenotices that he too has some wounds on his hand... she doesnt thinktwice nad pulls him to sit down.. making him wonder what is she upto...

Whatare you doing?

Yousee..even you got hurt..

Itsok...I am used to these wounds..

Sheglares at him for a moment and continues to do what she hasdecided...She found the first aid box and she slowly treatedhis wounds..and applied ointment..

That'sit...done...

Shedoesnt talk further over it...He looks back at her and lost..he isgetting drawn in a very strange feeling... After being cheated by awoman with whom he seemed to be madly in love, he never gave intothese thoughts and feelings again but wonder what's happening to himtoday? as if some unknown connection with this girl...But his ownpast doesn't permit him to give importance to such useless feelings.He is glad that he could save someone's life and dignity and he isstrictly forcing himself to maintain the limits.

ThankYou he doesnt appreciate anyone so easily and here, he couldnthold on to himself to thank her...Seriously wondering what'shappening to him. Also he wants to help her with which ever waypossible..

Ithink I better leave now...

What?Are you crazy?

Dhekhiye...Ihave already troubled you enough..

Willyou shut up?

His tone had pitched high andShe stares back at him with a startled look

Wherewill you go at this point of time? Its not going to be safe for you.

But..she tries to protest and he stops her instantly.

Iknow you are not comfortable here but think about your safetyfirst...those goons would never come to this spot but they might bekeeping a watch on the path.

She is lost in her deepthoughts and definitely doesn't seem to be convinced.

Be rest assured that I will drop you back in the morning..whereever you want me to drop you.

Herdaarji will be back by morning and her cousin brother will take alead in poisoning Daarji's mind and brain...She is reallyconfused... She is neither able to accept or deny to continue to stayback here...but its very true that she feels protected in this placeand with a stranger's presence..she is forced to choose over astranger than the people who are known to her ever since she haslived her life..Really feeling weird with the situation she has gotinto...but why she has began liking his company?

Shecame out of her engrossed thoughts when he called out for heragain...he gives her a set of track pant and T-Shirt. She looks backat him confusingly..I guess you need a change...sorry...this isall what I have.

Shelooks at herself and YES...she definitely need a change...her dressis either torn here and there and stained with mud or blood. Shequietly takes it and changes after refreshing herself..

Justthen, he gets a call from one of his camping friend..

Hie...wherehave you set the camp?

Hecompletely forgot that his friends are on the way...But now, hedoesn't want them to come over here and as this girl is alreadyterrified and fears her condition if she gets to see this manystrangers...also, somewhere deep he feels possessive as if no oneelse should be here..only him and her...but he is in state of selfdenial due to his past.

HeyListen...Rajat...I got a call from home..I am packing back all mystuff and leaving right away...Sorry guys..will make it some othertime...

Rajatfeels very odd listening to him as he has never called off any of theprevious camping programs.

Iseverything fine?

Hmm..yes...nothingto worry. Once again sorry.

Hey...dontfeel sorry for all this? There's no problem what so ever. I am alsocarrying all my camping equipments and tools with me..so, me and myfriends will set the camp in some other location. So, no issuesyaar..you carry on and will catch up some other time..

Thatscool..so, enjoy and will see ya next time. Bye..

Shehappen to hear all this and appreciates his kind gestureswithin...also feels sorry for spoiling his program

Hehappens to turn and lost in her..even with thissimple track pant and shirt..shelooks "se*y and attractive...Her curves appears even moreprominent...and her hair let loose now... he is drawn to her unknown tohimself...

She caught him looking at her and she turns away...That's when he realises that he had been gaping at her and he snapsaway and waks himself within thinking about the words he is describing her with...

Fewmoments passed...the night was getting chiller... but he is used toit...he changes into track pants and black tank tops and got busypreparing for some ready to make soups and noodles...

Shewas sitting little away from the fire log covering herself with ablanket which he gave her a while ago. She is all lost in her deepthoughts about where to go and what to do further..She has no cluefor what will happen even in the next moment...and her thoughtsdistracted he called out for her and she looked at him...without herown knowledge she lost in him seeing him in his track pants and tanktops..she gulps..goes breathless seeing his well toned muscles andabs ..

Shewas lost in a stand still moment where she got to glancehis clear and pure handsome features.. His close proximity is sendingsome unknown shivers down into her...She came out of her trancewhen he called out for her again and that's when she got to notice thehot mug in his hand..

Pleasehave a hot cup of soup...you will feel better.

ThankYou

Naturally,a dimply smile touches her lips while addressing his kind gesture andtakes it without any hesitation as she has been really hungry...

Thiswas the first time he got to witness her beautiful smile..he takeshis hot mug of soup and sits little away... but invariably he was allthe time glaring at her.. She was glowing even more under thefire...Moreover, she seem to be far far relaxed now.

MayI know your name?

Heis curious to know... and to that matter even she is equally curiousto know more about him.

I'mGeet...

Shewas about to add her surname but withheld for so many reasons...Hecould sense that.and she shoot the same question back to him..

AndYour name?

I'mMaan..

Hetoo didnt mention his second and sur name..as he preferred to keep itas simple as she did.

Bothcomplement each other's names within their thoughts thinking to be a"Sweet Name"

Butobviously not voicing it out..

(Author'snote: So, finally, they know each other's name...so lets addresstheir dialogues tagging their respective names hence forth... butwait till next chapter 😉 )

TOBE CONTINUED...😊

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Yeah dearie...missed you, Preethi, Priya a lot. 😭. And yes last year Madhu and team did amazing job with 9th year celebrations...👏. The celebrations for this year didnt happen due to various reasons...hopefully we shall team up to do something big for the next year.

Yes  lakshmi akka me too missing my pd,sd& pc my three darlings - d stand for darling but always called stand for devil 😆.. i missed our old days akka.. 😭

Yeah some reason we did not celebrated but ghsp forum active because of our lovely readers & awesome writers..😳

True akka madhu & ur teams guys u did amazing job dearies.🤗

Of course we should do with help of our maaneetians

❤️

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

HELLO EVERYONE...

THIS STORY (RETURN TO LOVE) THAT WAS SHARED BY MADHU AS PART OF 9TH YEAR GHSP CELEBRATION WAS WRITTEN AND CONTRIBUTED BY ME.

I SHALL CREATE A PERSONAL THREAD AND CONTINUE THE STORY...BUT THIS WILL HAPPEN MAY BE BY OCT-NOV BY WHEN I AIM TO COMPLETE SOME OF MY ON GOING FFS.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT - MADHU- SHAHIBA-IPTIDA AND ALL OTHER MEDIATORS AND READERS WHO HAVE LIKED THIS STORY AND EAGERLY WAITING FOR IT.

I MISSED ON TO FURTHER BE IN TOUCH ON THIS THREAD BUT I GUESS THERE WAS A MASSIVE CHANGES IN INDIAFORUMS AND THAT'S WHEN I WAS DEVIATED FROM INDIAFORUMS AT THAT POINT OF TIME.

ALL READERS WHO HAVE VISITED HERE PLEASE DO KEEP IN TOUCH.

MY PERSONAL THREAD - VAIDHUMOM'S FAN FICTIONS ON MAANEET

BEST REGARDS

LAKSHMI

New thread opened congrats akka🤗

I will read and comment later sorry for late 😔

Now i am busy in my writer world..once i will little free from writer side na i am back to my readers world..always my maaneetians world &  awe my dear writers  i missed more writer stories but time god i never forgot track of any stories it easy caught up new updates 👍🏼

Vaidhumom thumbnail

New thread opened congrats akka🤗

I will read and comment later sorry for late 😔

Now i am busy in my writer world..once i will little free from writer side na i am back to my readers world..always my maaneetians world &  awe my dear writers  i missed more writer stories but time god i never forgot track of any stories it easy caught up new updates 👍🏼

I am yet to start this new thread dear...I need to complete some of my current works first. 😕

Take your time dearie. I know you can never be a perfect reader and writer at a time. Glad that atleast you have made a comeback and take each step at a time. 👍🏼

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nobody celebrated this years 

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira2010

Nobody celebrated this years 

😭