Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hopefully Friday tak rote dhote dhruv-jaya ki shaadi ho jayegi! Samar will then cry some more and move on. 😆😆😆
They have dragged everything so much that can't feel sorry for anyone. Everyone deserves to cry some more.

Most probably today's precap is as misleading as the precap of Dhruv loving Shanaya was! BTW what is shanaya doing throwing flowers at the lovely couple? 
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From precap it looks like Satya's grandson is going to reveal the truth about his nani to everyone including Jaya at the wedding.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rose2015

From precap it looks like Satya's grandson is going to reveal the truth about his nani to everyone including Jaya at the wedding.

Wow! Hopefully it really happens..
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏 👏 about time! I will defo be tuning in to today's episode if this is the case.. let's jus hope it really happens instead of it being some sort of misleading daydreams of satyas. Something tells me it's too good to be true, I hope I am wrong
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Blockbuster episode today, S & J reunion next week and hope to see Asatya suffer. Edited by Dilwali89 - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Yes after putting us through so much torture and agony Jaya opened her mouth. Precap shows her on a horse running to the train station to reach Samar before his train leaves.

I hope that once this all resolves the show ends. I can't take such a horrible storyline.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed!! Finally, after forever, truth was revealed, and Jaya took a stand for Samar, confessed her mistake. WOW!! Awaiting for next week and SJ Track.
Del00 thumbnail
So even after seeing the recording jaya was still willing to marry dhruv purely to "follow her mother's orders which she's been doing from birth. That means if dhruv was willing and did not put a stop to the wedding she would have went through with it? Does this girl lack any sort of brains whatsoever 😕 I expected it to be a bit more explosive when she learned the truth- for her to be angry at being treated like a puppet. But no, she reacted like the same old subservient jaya 🤢
rose2015 thumbnail
The editing today was really awful and looked so fake. For example Jaya running towards the train trying to catch Samar's hand looking like she was jogging in one place. Even her sitting on the horse riding looked so fake. One minute they showed she reached the train station and then later they show she is still riding on the horse.

Jaya doesn't deserve Samar. How he is accepting her back so easily as well as his family? Jaya needs to repent for her behavior and not expect that she can just walk back into Samar's life. Didn't they sign papers for divorce so are they no longer married. She is just walking back to his house as if everyone has forgotten the torture of the last few months. Jaya is a character that is very frustrating to watch.

Precap looks like something may have happened to Satya.
Del00 thumbnail

The editing today was really awful and looked so fake. For example Jaya running towards the train trying to catch Samar's hand looking like she was jogging in one place. Even her sitting on the horse riding looked so fake. One minute they showed she reached the train station and then later they show she is still riding on the horse.

Jaya doesn't deserve Samar. How he is accepting her back so easily as well as his family? Jaya needs to repent for her behavior and not expect that she can just walk back into Samar's life. Didn't they sign papers for divorce so are they no longer married. She is just walking back to his house as if everyone has forgotten the torture of the last few months. Jaya is a character that is very frustrating to watch.

Precap looks like something may have happened to Satya.

I agree that jaya doesn't deserve Samar, not after the last 6 months. Initially I really wanted them to get back together but she has treated him so awful, it almost came across as emotional abuse. In taking her back it is going to give her the power to treat him however she likes in the future knowing that she can walk all over him. I really don't like her anymore, I think she's got nothing about her. Imagine my surprise that in 2019 such girls still exist who don't seem to have a mind of their own 😕